Cameron Mathison

tim36

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Known as Ryan Lavery on the soap opera All my Children here in the States and just recently on Dancing with the Stars, any one think he is packing or not? It seemed like he was sporting something big when watching him on DWTS, but maybe that was me seeing what I wanted to see. Nevertheless, he is a hot guy.:biggrin1:

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
He did have a nice bulge on the 2nd dance he did the other night. The one were he was wearing the tan vest shirtless with tan pants.

T-Lex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, I couldn't help but notice that nice lump in his trousers, especially on his final performance (tan slacks). I kept hoping they'd at least get him shirtless on DWTS, but alas, it didn't happen.

I just saw an interesting interview with him on Inside Edition...evidently when he was a child he had to wear "Forrest Gump" style leg braces. Just goes to show that even the ugliest duckling can turn into a sexalicious swan! :)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's fun reading from others who noticed Cameron's 'pooch' in the tan trousers, 'cause I watched there more than I watched his feet. His form-fitting outfit sure emphasized his 'good' points of interest, including his arse. Did any of you see DWTS the night he unbuttoned his top and pulled back the left side to show the tatoo around his nip? He knows he's hot, almost up there with Mario Lopez!

T-Lex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's fun reading from others who noticed Cameron's 'pooch' in the tan trousers, 'cause I watched there more than I watched his feet. His form-fitting outfit sure emphasized his 'good' points of interest, including his arse. Did any of you see DWTS the night he unbuttoned his top and pulled back the left side to show the tatoo around his nip? He knows he's hot, almost up there with Mario Lopez!

Yeah, I saw that episode...in fact, I freeze-framed it on my DVR so I could get a closer look! LOL

And yes, I did notice his perfect melon-ass...and I think he IS Mario-hot, just in a different way.

PECTACULAR

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
those tan pants were GREAT! What a bulge and he did a hot hip thrust into the camera towards the end of the routine> was hoping on Tuesday's results show they were going to re-air but, no luck.

Did anyone TEVO or record the Monday night dance sequence? Would be hot to get still photos.

oregonhighflyer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
ACF1C8B.jpg

Here's one for all of you! (From gaywired.com top 10 celebrity list GayWired.com - Top 10 Men Celebrity List)

quarkGLS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
those tan pants were GREAT! What a bulge and he did a hot hip thrust into the camera towards the end of the routine> was hoping on Tuesday's results show they were going to re-air but, no luck.

Did anyone TEVO or record the Monday night dance sequence? Would be hot to get still photos.

Just go to abc.com
Click on "Full Episodes," launch the player and you can watch the episode.
His second dance is in the last section at about 42:45 minutes into the show.
It's better to see it in action than in still caps.
Warning: You'll have to watch a few short commercials.
BTW you can change the size of the viewing screen. Just look at the lower right corner of the player.

hornynyc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We live in the same neighborhood in New York, and Ihave run into him in the grocery store. We chatted briefly at the checkout line this summer. He was talking about buying ice cream for his kids. Very, very baggy shorts that did not reveal anything, but he is even better looking in person and so nice.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love this site...because when you notice something, you can be sure that there's about 25 other people who saw the same thing.

I was glad that Cameron's bulge took my focus away from Samantha Harris and her horrible comentating. I wish they'd just fire her because I can't stand to hear her stumble around like a bull in a china shop.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Very tall and well built...one of the all-time best asses I've ever seen on a tall caucasian man:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
I love this site...because when you notice something, you can be sure that there's about 25 other people who saw the same thing.

I was glad that Cameron's bulge took my focus away from Samantha Harris and her horrible comentating. I wish they'd just fire her because I can't stand to hear her stumble around like a bull in a china shop.

Oh man, I'm so glad some one has finally said this. I felt so bad for awhile. I thought I was the only person who hated her as a host. She is so annoying and such a bad host. Nothing against her personally, I just don't think she is very good at this particular job.

T-Lex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh man, I'm so glad some one has finally said this. I felt so bad for awhile. I thought I was the only person who hated her as a host. She is so annoying and such a bad host. Nothing against her personally, I just don't think she is very good at this particular job.

I tend to agree. Although I wasn't particularly thrilled when Drew Lachey won Season #2 of DWTS (I think Stacy Keibler was robbed), I did think he was doing a much better job co-hosting than Samantha Harris ever did.

Now, if we could just get rid of Cat Deeley on So You Think You Can Dance?! She is SOOO annoying!

tim36

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

You are quite definitely not alone, Tank30 and yngjock20, Samantha Harris is bad to the point of annoying to me, and I feel she should be replaced immediately. Drew Lachey actually did very well as co-host and wish he would come back, seeing as he knows exactly how the celeb dancers there are feeling since he actually did it himself on this show.

But ugh, back to Cameron, yeah I too noticed that bulge there and was also glad the TV showed that, it kept my focus on that other than to hear Samantha babble on, and on and on.

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Samantha is an imbecile. I can't stand her as a host. People Magazine had a poll, I heard, for who people liked better, Drew or her, and Drew won by a landslide. Her tits look incredible with the baby juice, but she frustrates me to no end.