Camping with a big one...

heavyd6

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"What? Seriously?", Nicole asked Alexis, almost insulted.

"Yeah... I did", Alexis said, treading in the water to turn her back to Nicole.

"And she did a WAY better job than I can fucking do, that is for DAMN sure!", Danielle followed her up. Defending her.

"You sucked it Alexis?? What happened to 'not being risquee'??? hmm?? I knew you guys were up to something", Nicole said.

"Nikki, she sucked the shit out of it. Like, way deeper than I can go", Danielle explained to Nicole, while Alexis crawled up onto the rocky stairs, turning to sit and face them with her newborn confidence. Nicole remained awestruck, while Danielle continued. "Like I have NEVER gotten Jake off with my mouth, like it's impossible. This girl did it in like 5 minutes!".

Alexis looked down at Nicole as though she had become some sort of New Champion.

"Wow", Nicole responded. "You guys, what about, like, Mike, Alexis? Don't you feel, like, guilty?".

"I honestly don't feel that guilty. I don't think he would be too-too upset by it? I don't know. It's just been so wild these past 2 days. I feel so, like, I don't know. FREE", she said.

"Free?", Nicole asked.

"Not free from Mike, just like, feel so alive. All this nakedness and screwing around... I don't know!", she continued. "Oh, by the way Danielle, Mike and I watched you guys have sex last night", she added quickly.

"WHAT?!", Danielle said, shocked but still smirking.

"Yeah, didn't you hear them Nicole?", Alexis asked.

"Yeah, I did actually. You went and watched? What?", Nicole asked.

"Yeah, me and Mike were fooling around a little and we heard, like, what I assume was, her huge tits slapping around, and he was like 'you wanna see if we can see them?'", Alexis explained. "So we creeped up and peeked in, that's all. And I have to say, I don't think that man is possible to have sex with", she said as she pointed up on the landing, where Jake lie sleeping, out of sight.

The girls erupted into laughter. "Oh my God, you guys are crazy", Nicole responded. "So did Mike see.... his... ya know", Nicole asked.

"Oh, he saw. He was shocked, just like we were!", Alexis continued. "Then as soon as you guys were done-"

"You guys fucked like rabbits and you came really fucking hard. We definitely heard that part", Danielle said quickly to cut her to the chase.

"It was hot watching you two!!!", Alexis defended herself, feigning sympathy.

"I mean, I simply CAN'T take him. Sometimes I can last a little longer than other times, but honestly, you can take him further in your mouth than I can take him down here", she said, her hand going underwater and rubbing across the front of her bikini bottom.

"Wow", Nicole mustered.

"Whatever, everyone knows I have a big mouth!", Alexis yelled.

"Yes. We do. Would you guys wanna come back to camp with me real quick for drinks and a bite to eat? I'm starving", Danielle asked, crawling up onto the ledge to find her bikini top.

"Ugh, already? Maybe I'll stay here and lay out a little too. It's so nice out here", Nicole responded.

"Okay, we won't be long", Danielle said, as her and Alexis began swimming away.

Nicole crawled up to the landing where Jake was passed out. She stopped in her tracks when she noticed he was completely naked. She stared at the thick member lying now across his right groin. The head of his cock hang, almost touching the ground at his side. She looked back at the girls now several yards away in the water, steadily heading to shore.

Should I?.... she thought to herself. It's fine, I won't look at it, I'll just mind my own business.... fuck that thing is so big, Jesus fucking Christ...

She walked over and laid down on her back next to Jake. The cool breeze felt amazing across her wet skin. She felt worked up, she wasn't sure if it was from her frustration with Dave, or the massive dick lying less than a foot from her. She tried to think about other things, about home, about her cat. The breeze softly blew a lock of bright red hair across her face. She quickly dozed off...

When she awoke, she felt the sun beginning to sear her thick thighs. She was not sure how long it had been, but the girls have not returned. She sat forward and spun to lay on her belly, and as she did, she accidentally bumped Jake's massive, soft dick.

"Op-", she quietly let out.

Jake startled, and pulled his shorts off his face. "Oh my God, Nicole", he said, quickly covering putting the shorts over his crotch. "I'm so sorry, when did you get here?", he asked. His shorts did a poor job at hiding the long, soft appendage.

Nicole continued to shift to lying on her belly, knowing full well her ass was now on full display for Jake. She felt him staring at it, almost every chance he got. She liked it. "You're fine, Jake", she said coolly. "You've been laying here naked this whole time, no need to be bashful now I guess", as she turned her head the other direction into her arms to get comfortable.

"Uh, I guess, sure", he said. Putting his shorts back behind his head as a makeshift pillow. Nicole lie within a foot to his right. Her two massive globes of ass pointed right at him. He felt his cock bounce on his leg, as if being awoken. He stared into them. Her thong was nowhere to be found, lost between her huge ass cheeks. The white skin, shone in the sunlight.

"Stare much?", she said after what felt like an eternity of him staring into the nicest ass he'd ever seen. That's when he noticed that she had turned her head away from him, but could still see him if she tried looking downward and back at him.

"Uh... sorry... I-", Jake startled as he turned his head and looked straight up.

"Sorry, you what?", she asked calmly.

"I don't know", he said honestly. "You have a really nice ass, if I can be frank".

"And you have a huge donkey dick, but you don't see me ogling it, do you?", she said back.

"Uh... you're right. I'm, uh, sorry I-"

"I'm just fucking with you Jake", she finally broke into a giggle, causing her booty to wave up and down.

"Jesus, you're so mean!", he said teasingly back at her, grabbing the back of her closer thigh and pushing it away from her. He felt his fingers press into the thick leg, something he wasn't used to with Danielle. She also felt how large his hand felt on her, wrapping so far around her leg. That little touch excited her so much. She continued giggling, and he watched as her ass bounced up and down. "Dave is a lucky dude", he said, breaking the silence.

"Ugh, he's driving me nuts. I don't know if I'd call him lucky", she said.

"He is? What's the beef?", he asked.

"He's just, I don't know... I don't wanna talk about it".

"That is fair, and it's none of my business, that's for sure", Jake said. He looked again at Nicole's enormous backside. Her red, curly hair covered her back and almost reached her ass. Like a very fancy curtain to a beautiful window of ass.

"All good", she responded, followed by more silence. "You're likely the lucky one, let's be honest", she said.

"Me? Why do you say that?", Jake asked, intrigued.

"Why? You have the biggest dick ever, and your girlfriend's tits are bigger than my head. I'd say you are doing quite well", she said matter-of-factly.

"HA! Aren't you cute", Jake replied. "Thanks? But sometimes I think this thing is too big, if I'm being honest".

She giggled. "You think?", she said, turning to look back at him over her other shoulder. She peered over the cock and made eye contact with him. She was enjoying flirting for the first time in, what felt like, years.

"Yeah, I mean, what's the point of all this if your girlfriend can't take it?", he said, as he picked his cock up by the base and slapped it against his thigh.

*THWACK*

He watched her eyes follow it as it flung against him and bounced. "She can't take it?", Nicole acted as if she wasn't already aware of this.

"No, not really. I mean, we still try, and she still enjoys it or whatever, but she can maybe take it to like....", he said as he picked his cock up again and pointed to a point about 1/3 of the way along his soft cock. "Here".

"Hm. I guess that's too bad, huh?", Nicole offered no sympathy.

"Can you take all of Dave?", he asked with innocence, as if he wasn't aware that Dave had a small dick.

"Ha... yes", she answered back. "Honestly, it's more like, can Dave take all of me. I think my ass is too much for him", she said as she peered further over her shoulder at her own big bubble butt.

"UGH, don't even say that. Your ass is phenomenal", Jake replied, joining her to take in the large butt's glory. He felt his cock twitch and start coming to life. He hoped it was going to be welcomed...

"Phenomenal? More like just fucking huge", she said as she squeezed her glutes, causing her entire ass to quake twice.

"Jesus christ", Jake said enamored. She looked back at him and saw he couldn't pull his eyes from her ass.

"You like big butts, Jake?", she asked him as she squeezed her glutes once more.

"'Like'?... That is not a strong enough word", he responded, remaining glued to her white cheeks.

"Ha. That's funny", she responded. She removed her hands from under her head, letting her cheek rest on the rocky ground. She reached behind her and squeezed her own ass. "It's just so much. It's so extra", she continued. She watched as Jake's cock pulsed, growing with each twitch. "It's too much for my tiny hands, that's for sure", she said, and she lightly spanked one cheek, as she brought her hands back to rest under her head.

"Well, I mean, you do have tiny hands...", Jake began. He finally broke his gaze from her ass and looked down at her staring up at him over his cock. "They're probably too small for a lot of things". As he said this, he flexed his half-mast cock, causing it to bounce off his thigh and land, causing a small *clap* sound.

"Are they too small for your giant...... cock?", she hesitated, but finally said it.

"I think they are perfect for it, myself".

"But I couldn't even come close to wrapping them all the way around it. You're so damn thick!".

"Yeah, but the grip of small hands is better, trust me", he explained. She continued to stare at his lengthening, veiny third leg.

"Why is it getting hard, Jake?", she asked.

"Ha, probably because of your huge ass right here in my face", he chuckled back.

"Yeah? Do you wanna touch it?", she asked.

"Ahem....", Jake cleared his throat. His heart was beating out of his chest. "My cock or your giant booty?", he asked.

"My giant booty", she responded, still watching his cock pulse. "You're not allowed to touch your cock around my booty".

"Oh, I'm not?", he asked curiously.

"Absolutely not. That would be crude, don't you think?", she asked. She started to feel dominance over him, and it was turning her on greatly. She had never had this role with Dave. Jake, now seeing yet another female become bossy out of nowhere, was starting to wonder if there was something in the water...

"I guess it would be", he said back. "But I am allowed to touch your big booty?".

"Only if I say so", she responded. He turned to stare at the 2 big white globes before him. "And now, you may".

He reached forward immediately with his left hand and placed it on her left cheek. He squeezed and watched as his fingers pressed into her soft cheek, like dough. "Oh my ... Goddamn...", he said. His hand explored her booty meat, pressing into it, squeezing it, slapping it. And with in moments, his cock began growing rapidly...

"It really has an effect on your big cock, doesn't it?", she asked as she watched it grow. With every pulse, she watched as it slowly began pointing itself upwards towards Jake's abs, until it crossed his belly button.

*SLAP* as he spanked her big, fat ass. She watched as his cock began to levitate and bounce with every pulse, above his abs. She could tell he was rock hard. He was rock hard because she let him touch her perfect ass. Her perfect ass that Dave had no appreciation for. Her big, perfect, booty that he couldn't even handle. She felt drool leave her soft, pink lower lip as she stared at the monstrous cock once more.

"I've never seen anything like this", he said to Nicole as he continued to play with all of her soft booty fat.

"Likewise", is all she could muster back. "I think you deserve a closer look", she said back to him, and crawled up onto her knees. She moved sideways on all fours, and straddled him in the 69 position, positioning her big, white booty inches over his chest. Her hands on either side of his hips, her head hanging over the biggest dick she's ever seen.

"Jesus fucking Christ Nicole", he said to her. She pushed herself upright, and plopped her soaking wet pussy right on his chest. Her massive bubble now almost pressed against his chin. He lifted his hands and brought them to her ass and continued to squeeze and knead the butt before him. She looked down as his enormous log of a cock, the head pointing towards her clit that lie on his sternum.

She reached down and picked his cock up with both hands, pushing it forward, pointing it towards the sky. With this, she watched his massive purple head swell. She wrapped both of her hands around the enormous tower of cock, gauging once more how incredibly thick it is. She took in how small her hands looked on it. "So hard", she began. "Didn't Alexis get you off already today, horse dick?", she spoke with confidence.

"She did", he said.

"You mean, she did Miss Nikki", she corrected him.

Jake's hands stopped. He had never felt someone correct him this way, but he was hopeless in her grasp and with her ass in his face. "She did, Miss Nikki", he responded.

"And you can get this hard again, horse dick?", she asked.

"Yes ... Miss Nikki", he responded. She felt her clit become electrified realizing the power she had over this massive cock. Power she could never attain in her own relationship.

"And she was able to take a lof of it, huh?, she asked.

"She was, Miss Nikki", he responded. He shook both of her ass cheeks in front of his face before swiftly spanking her right cheek with his right hand. *SLAP*. She felt her pussy quiver and soak. She responded by gripping the base of his cock and slapping the top 1/3 of his cock with her other hand. *SMACK*. "Nghmmmmmmmm", he responded.

"Oh? Do you like that, horse dick?", she asked him.

"I do, Miss Nikki". She smacked his monster cock again and watched the great purple head swell with excitement.

"I could never take this huge cock in my mouth like Alexis. I simply don't have that big of a mouth, do I horse dick?".

"You don't, Miss Nikki", he said. She gripped his cock by the base, causing him to thrust forward slightly. His cock reached into the air, and Nicole grabbed the head of it to control it. The cock head being almost bigger than her entire handful.

"Would you like me to try, horse dick?", she asked.

"Yes, Miss Nikki".

"Beg me to", she said, now gripping the shaft of his cock with both hands, building her own courage to try and squeeze the cock head into her mouth.

"Please, Miss Nikki. Will you please try and fit my big cock into your moummfffff", he was cut off as Nicole slide her ass back over his face. Both of her cheeks smothered his face. She brought her mouth to the enormous cockhead and opened as wide as she could. It did not fit. She licked his cock head to try and lubricate it to get it into her mouth. She pressed it into her lips again and pushed her head onto it. She felt it begin to fit. "MMMmmfffffMMMMMM", he responded. She pressed further until the entire cockhead was in her mouth, causing her to gag. Drool ran down the shaft of his rock hard tower of cock as she pulled her mouth off of it.

"Fuck", she said as she scooted forward, uncovering Jake's face. "Your horse dick is just too big for my mouth", she explained.

"Fuck that felt so good", he responded while Nicole continued to slowly jerk his now wet cock.

"Excuse me, horse dick?", she immediately stopped and waited for him to correct himself.

"Fuck that felt so good, Miss Nikki", he said.

"What felt good?", she asked.

"You trying to fit my big cock into your tiny mouth, Miss Nikki", he explained.

"I bet it did. Imagine what it would feel like in my tiny pussy, horse dick", she said confidently, staring at the massive piece of meat pointed at her. She felt his cock swell at those words.

"Do you think you could take it Miss Nikki?", he asked.

"Look at my ass, horse dick", she said demandingly. She gripped the base of his cock with one hand, and slapped the top of his cock as though he had said something wrong. She squeezed her glutes, one, then the other, causing her ass to shake wildly back and forth as Jake stared into it. "I was built for horse dick like". His cock swelled beyond belief.

"You were, Miss Nikki", he said entranced.

"Now let's behave ourselves, our friends are coming back", she said as she crawled off of him and returned to lying face down next to him.

"They are?", he said as he sat up. He saw Danielle, Alexis, Dave, and Mike all standing on the beach. The guys were disrobing, the girls were following suit. He looked down at Nicole's massive white fleshy behind. He could see her white thong that covered her pussy was completely soaked, despite being out of the water for hours.

heavyd6

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nicole felt a bit of a pit in her stomach as Dave and the others began swimming out to the ledge. All of the confidence she just conjured with controlling Jake's huge cock evaporated. She was pretty sure no one saw that she was laying on top of him, but she was still lying next to a naked man with a raging erection. As they got closer, she stood up casually and stretched. From the water, they could tell Jake was up there, but couldn't see if he was wearing anything. She had no idea how this was about to play out. She turned around to pick up her white claw, showing the entire group her nearly bare ass, then she walked down and got into the water.

"Hey", she said casually as Dave approached her.

"Nice 'bikini'", he said, airquoting the word 'bikini' to show that he was well aware she was just hanging out with Jake in her underwear.

"Eh, I didn't feel like walking all the way back to camp", she tried to play it off.

"Ohh, okay. So-", Dave was cut off.

"Whoa Jake, easy with that thing!", Alexis yelled out. Dave turned around to see what she was referring to, his heart fell into his stomach. There was Jake, stretching, just as Nicole had just done, completely naked. The biggest cock Dave had ever seen on full display for everyone. It appeared erect, or mostly. The sheer weight of it, however, made it hang between his thighs. The swollen pink cockhead almost reaching his knee.

"Sorry guys, morning wood I guess", Jake tried to play it off. At this point, it appeared everyone had seen his cock in action at this point. Everyone but Dave. He noticed Dave immediately turn to Nicole, appearing frustrated, and mutter something to her.

"Were you just lying with him up there?", he spat off quickly to Nicole, almost in a trembling voice.

"We both were passed out up there, I don't know", Nicole said back.

"You....", Dave said. "You guys were just...", he didn't know what to say. He was appalled that his sexy, redheaded girlfriend, with the biggest ass he'd ever laid eyes on, was just lying next to this horse cock for who knows how long.

"Why's it look wet?", Alexis said up to Jake. Dave turned back to see it again. The head of his cock appeared shiny, moist. While the rest of the incredibly long, thick shaft remained dry as though it had been laying out for a few hours.

"I don't know. Why do you look wet?!", he yelled back as he leaped into the air and jumped off the cliff. The two steps he took to reach the edge caused his cock to fling upwards and smack his abs before he was airborne. *Thwack*, rang in Dave's ears. His heart was pounding, his head was in the clouds. He didn't even flinch as the water from Jake's splash hit him in the face. He couldn't make sense of what was happening out here.

"God I think your cock made most of that splash!", Alexis said back to Jake, splashing water at his face as he emerged from underwater. The group all laughed. Danielle crawled into Jake's arms, as he easily cradled her in the water, and they kissed. Alexis turned and straddled Mike as well, kissing him and asking how his hike was.

"What's your deal?", Nicole asked Dave.

"huh?... Nothing. Nothing...", he answered. The two did not join like their other couples. There was clearly tension between them, they both felt it. It made Dave feel incredibly uneasy, uncomfortable, fearful. It made Nicole feel just the slightest bit of power for once in their relationship, yet still uncomfortable.

"You got a license for that thing dude?", Mike asked Jake, chuckling.

"I did. It's expired though", he joked back.

"You are ridiculous you know that", Danielle said to her boyfriend, as she removed herself from her cradle and spun to straddle him, just as Alexis did to Mike.

"Says the girl with tits bigger than her own head", Jake mumbled back to her, flirting, but loud enough for all to hear. Danielle feigned offense taken.

Alexis stopped kissing Mike to yell out "TRUTH!", to Jake's comment. They all laughed, except for Dave.

"Fuck. You. All", Danielle said, leaning her head back. "That's all I have to say about that".

"At least we know you won't drown with your own floatation devices", Nicole joined in. Dave did not seemed pleased with her being a part of the sexual banter.

"Very funny", Danielle said to her. "You know, I'll admit, it's nice when Jake carries them around for me", as she said this, she crawled around Jake's big frame like a monkey on a tree, until she clung to his back like a backpack. She lurched forward and brought her massive breasts up on his shoulders. The bikini barely clung on to them. One at a time, she grabbed each one and rested them on his shoulders, until they surrounded his head on either side.

The group immediately started laughing, as Jake spun 360 to show off his new look. Each of her boobs were bigger than his head on either side.

"Jake! I love your new style!", Alexis said. Mike couldn't come up with a joke, as he stared at Danielle massive breasts, struggling to remain in her bikini.

"What?? I can't hear you??", Jake said as he pressed the breast meat on either side of his to his ears, completely covering them. The breasts pancaked, ever so slightly, showing off how full and thick they were. Everyone laughed. Dave finally cracked a smile, as Nicole rubbed his leg to try and calm him down and relax.

Danielle looked down into the water in front of Jake. "Whoa whoa, easy there, looks like you could hit someone with that pool noodle down there!", she said, clearly talking about Jake's now very hard cock pointing directly in front of him beneath the water. Alexis and Mike both peered into the water curiously and both showed a look of shock, followed by a giggle. Nicole giggled at their reaction, which caused Dave to shoot her a look.

"Here, I bet you could...-", Danielle began, as she leaned backwards, causing both of her big boobs to slide off of Jake's shoulders, down his back, and splash into the water. She crawled around him like a monkey again, and straddled him once more. Then, as though she was trying to concentrate or balance, she slowly released her hands from around Jake's neck, followed by her legs. "Tadaaaaa!", she said. "Why use these floaties, when I have a pool noodle to sit on!", she laughed, as she sat on Jake's enormous, hard cock.

"hahahah! Oh my God are you really!", Alexis said as she peeled herself off of Mike and tread closer to Danielle. She looked into the water, "Yep! Wow! Impressive you two!", Alexis said, applauding.

"haha oh my God, is she really??", Mike said as he joined Alexis to look.

"Yeah! Look-", she said as they looked at Danielle's ass underwater, jutting past it was several inches of Jake's hard fleshy rod. She reached down and grabbed the cockhead underwater and shook it as though she was testing it's ability to hold Danielle. "This is totally it!", she said to her boyfriend Mike.

"Goddamn! haha! It is!", Mike said laughing. He found it hot that his girlfriend just touched the monstrous cock they both watched in action the night before. Dave's heart raced as he saw how comfortable this entire group was with this. How they were all enjoying their guest's massive cock. A cock that would put him to shame, that could steal his girlfriend, that could steal Mike's girlfriend so easily. He knew what this could mean, and it terrified him. How could Mike be so calm about this he thought?

"Er... I think we should head back and maybe make something to eat", Dave intruded abruptly. No one paid him any mind, the group still giggling at the show Jake and Danielle put on.

"Sure man, sounds good", Jake responded. He finally felt like he was accepted amongst everyone and felt more comfortable than he had felt this entire time, apart from what he knew Dave was feeling. He knew Dave was awkward and threatened by his big dick. He had seen this several times over the years. Mike seemed totally cool, which was a change of pace that he was happy about.

"-Wait", Alexis said still giggling. "Can I try the pool noodle??".

"Haha, sure", Danielle said chuckling as she slid off of Jake. Jake looked directly at Mike, who seemed carefree and smiling. Alexis noticed that Jake was making sure it wasn't pushing a boundary. She spun around to face Mike as she slowly treaded backwards towards Jake.

"You don't mind babe?", she asked Mike.

"Babe, it's a pool noodle, you have to try it", he said sarcastically, laughing.

"Ok", she said as she slowly kept backing up into Jake. "OP!", she said, as his hard cock head poked her in the small of her back, just above her ass. She reached her hands back and grabbed Jake's cock, pushing it downwards. It strained against her small hands. She slid her ass backwards onto the shaft, it felt like a railing between her tiny thighs. The moment it slid along her pussy, she felt her heart start beating faster and her mouth water.

Dave couldn't believe what he was seeing. She reached between her legs, grabbing the cock head now i front of her crotch, and pushed her ass back until hit met Jake's pubic bone. She giggled as she tried to balance on it.

"haha Are you on it babe?", Mike said as he got closer to see through the water.

"Yeah!", she said. "Look at this", she was so tiny, the cock lurched forward many, many inches through her legs and past her. She reached down with both hands, filling them with cock. "Here, babe what you do if I had a cock this big", she asked Mike, pretending the cock sticking out between her legs was hers.

"Honestly? I'd be fucking scared!!!", Mike said as he watched her tiny hands try to wrap around the monstrous cock.

Nicole drooled, imagining what Alexis was feeling, grinding her little pussy on that rod of a cock between her legs. She wished Dave would be reacting to this like Mike was. Alexis is free to experiment with Jake's horse cock, while she is to pretend to not care. Dave wouldn't want her to even look at it, if it was up to him.

"Come on, you're gonna give this guy blue balls", Mike said to Alexis who was still enamored watching her own hands trying to engulf the remaining cock in front of her.

"Ok fiiiiine", she said. But before she got off, she gripped the end of his cock, and slid her pussy back and forth twice on his long, thick shaft. Jake felt her bikini bottom rub against his cock and let out a small moan of approval. Before she slid off of it, she locked her feet together, and squeezed his cock between her thighs as tight as she could.

"Ngh-", Jake said. Alexis kept the grip and slid forward off of his cock into the water. He felt his cock bounce upwards, incredibly hard, as he watched Alexis ass come out of the water as she swam towards Mike.

Dave let out a small sigh as he tried to motion the group towards the shore. Nicole followed behind him, and then the rest of them. They made it to shore and one-by-one came out of the water and grabbed towels.

"Aw shit", Jake said before he came out of the water. "My fuckin' shorts!", he said turning to look back at the ledge out in the water.

"Oh whatever dude, who cares", Mike said. "We've already seen your third leg", he laughed.

"Ugh, fine. I'll get them tomorrow", he said as he emerged.

Of course you forgot your fucking shorts, Dave thought.He turned to watch Jake emerge from the water. His cock remained 100% stiff and swayed side to side with every step he took. He looked absolutely absurd.

"Jesus, it's even bigger up close!", Alexis said ogling it as he dried off.

Nicole didn't dare make a comment about it in front of Dave, but she caught a look at it every chance she could without Dave seeing. Dave coaxed her to start out for camp, trying to put her in front of Jake so she wouldn't see his cock anymore on the walk back.

Unfortunately for him, she had not put her shorts on yet, and to spite him trying to hurry her, she left them off and began walking. "Wait! I'm coming!", Alexis said jogging to catch up to Nicole. Nicole's massive, round globes of ass, barely covered by her white thong, turned to wait for her friend. This put her ass in profile, making her look like a Kardashian of sorts. The massive bubble protruding so far out from her small frame. Jake couldn't remove his eyes from it.

As Alexis caught up, the two girls began walking, while the other 4 followed behind. Jake watched with every step as Nicole's massive ass swayed left and right. Each big white cheek bouncing with each step. He knew, there was no way his cock was going to get soft walking behind Nicole. Dave walked behind Jake, and could tell he was watching his girlfriend's ass as he walked. Dave watched as the enormous cock dangling in front of Jake swayed back and forth with his steps too, sometimes far enough to be seen past his hips. He was furious.

Jake watched Nicole's ass the whole way back to camp until they all separated to their own tents to get changed and get ready to make a meal for dinner. Dave tried to pick a fight with Nicole, but couldn't manage to come up with something he was really angry about. Nicole began to care less and less with Dave's frustration. She knew it was simply because he was an absolute 'miniature' of a man compared to what is currently being put on display at their camp every day.

She thought about one of the last things she said to Jake, with her hands wrapped around and controlling his tower of cock, and her ass in his face. "This ass was built for horse cock like this". She's never had a horse cock like his, but she was dying to know if she could take it...

heavyd6

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dave calmed down as he helped prepare dinner, and then a fire. He couldn't shake the memory of Nicole and Jake both lying on the ledge together. Her massive ass barely being contained by the white thong, followed by his enormous, hard, monster cock. It had to have been within a foot of her ass, he kept thinking to himself.

A bottle of tequila was now being passed around the fire, and Dave felt a touch more relaxed. The group talked about all sorts of things, and really appeared as though they weren't still thinking about Jake's huge cock. Dave was, but no one else was.

They laughed, they carried on, all 6 of them in their own camping chairs around the fire. Dave stared into the fire, not paying attention to conversation, until -

"... yeah with your big mommy milkers!!", Alexis blurted out towards Danielle. This got Dave's attention right away.

"Omg Alexis, I swear, you're obsessed with these. More than Jake even!", Danielle said. Jake looked at her in protest. "No, no, Jake didn't just like me for my boobs, I don't think he actually realized I had big boobs until the first time we hooked up... er, tried hooking up", she laughed, reaching out her hand to put in Jake's.

"Yeah, I only saw her in like, a big baggy hoody, then when we first like, hooked up, she busted them out and I was like 'DAMN'!", Jake laughed.

"I bet you were!", Mike agreed.

"What do you mean 'tried' hooking up though", Alexis asked Danielle.

"Uhmmmm...", she hesitated briefly in jest. "I don't know if, like, you've seen his cock buuuut, it definitely did not fit the first time. It was a 'try'!", she laughed.

"Hahaha! Right right", Alexis laughed with her. Dave became uncomfortable again. "So are you insinuating it fits now becaaaaaaause.....", she hints back to knowing that it does not fit inside Danielle.

"Whatever. No. No, it doesn't, okay", she said towards Dave and Nicole as if she was letting them know. "But at least, its SORT OF like regular sex now", she continued.

"Of course it's regular sex babe", Jake reassured her.

"Well, I mean define regular sex bro. Your cock barely fits in her", Mike said to Jake.

Jake feigned surprise and shock. "Ohhh woooow okay, so you gotta go there huh bro!!", he said to Mike.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know Alexis told you guys we peeped on you the other night. You were making so much noise!!!", he said defending his argument and reason for spying on the couple. "We had to make sure poor Danielle was okay! It sounded like you were torturing her!!", Mike continued.

Nicole finally spat out some of her white claw and giggled profusely. Dave was not amused. Alexis turned to Nicole to continue "It did though!! It sounded like....", she paused to think of the right term. "It sounded someone was shoving their arm into Danielle", she said with the utmost seriousness to try and be funny.

Nicole continued laughing, completely amused. Dave took another swig of tequila. "I mean, she's not wrong. Your cock is the size of my arm, we tested it", Danielle looked to Jake for his confirmation.

"It's true, maybe a little more, I don't know. But it checks out", he said as he shrugged.

"What! haha is it really as big as her arm dude?", Mike said intrigued.

"Oh it is", Danielle said. She scooted her chair closer to Jake and put her hand into his lap.

"Ohh boy, what are you doing babe", Jake said as though he was going to stop her.

"Oh stop, you know I just like playing with it", Danielle said.

"Here though?", he replied.

"You didn't stop me the past 2 nights did you?", Danielle looked him in the eye.

"Really D?? You sit here and play with his cock while we all sit around the fire every night?", Alexis asked, head cocked as though she was disappointed.

"Omg guys, okay, I told you, I can't help it! It's like a stress toy!", she defended herself.

"At least let the rest of us watch if you're going to", Alexis tried the crowd. She looked to Mike.

"If the girls want a show, Magic Jake is here to perform I suppose", he said, acting as though he didn't care. She looked to Nicole.

"You do you, girl", Nicole mustered, afraid of what Dave was going to say. Alexis looked to Dave, who again, took another swig of tequila.

"So we're like a fucking nudist camp all of a sudden?", he said, not outright opposing it. Alexis didn't really care what Dave was going to say.

"Yep! We are! Off with those shorts boy!", she yelled in a cowgirl voice.

"C'mon, we'll show them you're as big as my arm", Danielle giggled as Jake stood up. He was in shorts and a t-shirt. Nicole watched intently as he watched Jake unbutton and unzip his shorts, letting them fall to the grassy ground below. Then he slid his boxers down, almost slowly, as if to prolong how far he had to pull them down to release his massive manhood. She couldn't tell if it was intentional.

His long cock hung between his legs in the glow of the fire as he remained standing briefly. "Like a fuckin' baby arm holding an apple dude", Mike said with approval. Jake chuckled. He sat down on his chair, then scooted his ass forward until his cock hung off the end of the chair, dangling between his legs. His shorts and boxers remained at his ankles.

"Good boy", Danielle said. Nicole paid note that Danielle did talk to him with a touch of dominance, but she couldn't tell if she went as far as Nicole had gone with him on the ledge. Naming him "Horse Dick", and making him call her "Miss Nikki".

"God you have such a big fucking cock, Jake", Alexis blurted out.

"Thanks", Danielle responded for him. She reached out and tugged downwards on the thick dangling appendage.

As she did, the group watched. Alexis asked him "So you must be a boob guy, huh Jake?". Danielle looked at her and rolled her eyes.

"Uhmmm...", it was easy to tell that Jake was distracted trying to answer her question. "I mean, yeah, I like big boobs".

"He likes big ass too. I catch him all the time staring at big booties", she said smiling at Jake. "Unfortunately, I don't have a big one, but I think these more than make up for it", she reached and grabbed a handful of her massive tits as she leaned over, tugging on his huge cock still. In the silence, Nicole heard the tequila bottle swish, as she assumed Dave took another drink after hearing that. Nicole wasn't able to pull her eyes away from Danielle's hand on the big dick. She felt her heart beat faster, her pussy tingle. She knew damn well Jake liked big fat asses...

"Yeah? He probably likes Nicole then", Alexis giggled looking over at Nicole, who blushed and didn't say anything. "Girl your ass is fucking huge, I'm sorry", she continued. "If he likes big asses, yours is a dream come true!". Nicole giggled, and she saw Jake look up and look at her. "Maybe if you stood and spun around once, that would speed the process up for Danielle", Alexis said.

"Ooooh I think she is doing a perfectly fine job", Nicole immediately responded. Dave remained silent, leaning back in his chair.

"Fine let the poor girl struggle then", Alexis said, trying to make Nicole feel bad.

"Why don't you help then huh?? Why does it have to be me??", Nicole joked back at her trying to ease the group.

"Because look at this compared to yours", Alexis immediately jumped up and spun her ass around towards the fire. She was in yoga pants. Though she did not have a large ass, especially compared to Nicole's, it was very shapely. A perfect small bubble. She reached behind and grabbed it with both hands and shook her small cheeks.

"OOOOooooh!", Danielle let out. "I think he does like it!", she said now looking back at the huge dick in her hand. "I felt it really jump at that!", she said.

"Oh yeah??", Alexis said. Lacking the attention that the other girls got 24/7, she was always more of the exhibitionist, which Mike was used. She slid her yoga pants down, revealing her tan round ass. She brought the waistband down underneath her cheeks and bounced them up and down with it a few times, followed by a spank towards Jake who watched intently.

"Ha! Nice babe", Mike said with approval.

"Yeah, I feel this thing definitely liking that", Danielle reported, now pulling the hanging cock outwards towards the fire instead of down towards the grass. "Bad boy", she said to Jake.

Alexis looked towards Nicole, tempting her. "Well?", she said to her. Nicole could feel the jealousy, and she was pretty certain Jake's cock would be incredibly hard if she were to grace him with her massive donk... but she wanted to know.

"Fine", she said as she stood up. She was in jeans, and before turning around, she began unbuttoning them and unzipping them. She reached down and pulled the pant legs off of her feet.

"Wooow, OKAY Nic!", Danielle said with approval, swinging Jake's big flaccid cock back and forth. Nicole wore a very similar thong as earlier, except this time it was black. She walked around the fire to get closer to the jerking cock, as well as the others. She turned around, facing Dave, pointing her ass towards Danielle, Jake and Alexis and Mike. She simply stood there with her ass on display.

"Dang Nicole, your ass is insane!", Alexis said. Danielle and Jake stared into her huge, white orbs, glowing in the fire light. "It's so frickin huge!", she said to Mike.

Her thick thighs were together, emphasizing the widening of her hips. The black thong, again, only visible at the upper portion of her ass, disappearing quickly between the huge cheeks. She looked over her shoulder at Jake, reached back, and grabbed a handful fo her ass. Her hand looked cartoonishly small, and Jake and Danielle watched as her fingers buried, deep into her soft, fat ass cheek, followed by a much harder spank than Alexis did. *SLAP*, causing her ass to shake briefly.

They were all silent as she walked back towards her chair and sat indian style, not replacing her jeans that lie on the grass next to her. Dave just stared at her in disgust.

"Fucking told you dude", Alexis said to Danielle. They both looked at Jake's cock, now completely engorged, hard, and pulsing. Danielle didn't even realize that she was not jerking it straight up into the air. Danielle released it, and it smacked Jake in the abs. He looked across the fire at Nicole, and flexed his cock, causing it to bounce forward and hang above his abs.

Alexis was back to being seated next to Mike and admitted "Even I got a hard on from her ass", as she giggled and kissed Mike.

"Well OK then", Danielle said sitting back, taking in the rock hard cock of her boyfriend.

Nicole was soaked.

heavyd6

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"And there you have it, ladies and gentleman. Jake's huge dick!", Danielle said, presenting it like Vanna White.

Mike, Alexis, and Nicole applauded in jest. Dave seemed very drunk at this point, and Nicole was expecting him to start snoring at any moment.

"Well, let's see the arm comparison now, AHEM", Alexis said as she remained staring at Jake's massive hard cock. She was now leaning towards Mike, her hand pressing into his hard bulge on in his pants.

"Okay, okay, okay", Danielle said, as she got on her knees in front of Jake, who was still leaning far back in his chair. She reached up and grabbed his throbbing dick by the base and yanked it forward, causing it to swing. It cast a big shadow from the fire light onto his shirt and face. "Look, my fingers don't even touch", she pointed out to Mike. She then parked her elbow next to his cock, on his groin, her palm facing back towards her. She swung the cock next into her arm causing a slight *thwack*.

"Damn", Mike said. "You were right!".

"Look at the size of that thing!!", Alexis said, squeezing Mike's hard bulge harder.

"And exactly how much of that can you take again Danielle?", he asked slyly, knowing full well they watched her try already.

"Oh maybe to like, right here", she pointed to a spot on his hard cock about 1/3 of the way from the top. The skin of his cock was so taught, it shone in the light of the fire. The massive tube underneath that would carry his ropes of semen, pulsed.

Mike turned to Alexis and quietly muttered, "Do you think you could take it farther?".

"Oh HELL no!", she fired back loudly. All three girls burst into laughter.

"Honestly, it might only seem like less than half of it, but that is a LOT of dick if you take into how thick it is", Danielle explained. "It feels like he's , so deep and then I look down and there's still so much sticking out, and I'm like 'eek, sorry babe'", she continued. She continued to grip the massive meat in the middle of his shaft and slowly stroke it up and down while she spoke.

"I think a demonstration is in order", Alexis said boldly, staring Danielle right in the eyes, as if daring her.

"A demonstration of how far I can take it??", Danielle asked, surprised.

"Yeah, I think so", Alexis continued. She didn't care to OK it with Mike, as she knew he loved it last time they watched.

"Whatta you think babe?", she said, now taking two hands to the shaft of his hard cock, gripping it and tugging the foreskin towards his exposed, swollen purple cockhead.

"Whatever you have to do babe", Jake said, clearly just wanted to ejaculate at this point.

Danielle looked to Nicole and Dave. Dave's head was slumped to the side, and they all now noticed he was out cold. The girls giggled, Nicole trying to stifle her laughter.

"Wait!", Alexis said. "Let me see something", and she hopped up and ran over to Dave's chair, trying to sneak. She slid the bottle of tequila out of his hand and brought it to Danielle. "What's it compared to this??", she giggled. Nicole covered her mouth trying not to laugh.

"Here hold it there", Danielle said, removing one of her hands from the rod, and placing the other at the base again, pulling forward, causing the entire cock to swell. Alexis held the bottle by the neck next to the tower of cock. The bottle was barely longer than his cock. His cock was not as wide as the bottle, but it still looked very impressive next to it.

"God it's so big!!", Alexis whispered, and she took the bottle and scurried back to Mike.

"I'm like, probably as big as this part", he said quietly to her, pointing to the neck and cap of the bottle.

"Oh, you're bigger than that, hush", Alexis whispered back.

"Am I doing this?", Danielle said towards Nicole.

Nicole smiled and shrugged. "You do you, girl. Looks like he's ready", she said, watching the cock twitch with every pulse.

"Ooookkkieeeeeee", Danielle said trying to stifle her excitement to try and fuck her boyfriend in front of her friends. The ultimate show off. She was wearing yoga pants, and peeled them off quickly, followed by her panties.

Excited to watch now in the light, Alexis gripped Mike's rock hard erection through his shorts, staring at the Jake's monster. Nicole was still sitting indian style, her lands in her lap. She pressed on the front of her black thong, pressing into her clit. No one could see her do this, but she felt the electricity shoot throughout her body.

Danielle found room for each of her knees on either side of Jake on his chair, straddling him, her ass towards the fire. The group watched as she reached down and grabbed the base of the cock once more between her legs and pointed it upwards. She slowly leaned back, and they watched as the larged, hard head of Jake's cock began to press on her pussy lips. Her ass was very plain, flat, even compared to Alexis' nice little bubble, but they were more impressed with seeing a girl try and take such a massive dick.

Her hand remained gripped at the base of his cock, as she leaned back further. They watched as the purple head began sliding into her.

"MMMMnnnggghhhh...... ungh, fuck....", she said, wincing slightly. She finally removed her hand. The cock was barely in her, but that was deep enough to not fall out of her. Nicole hadn't been able to ride a cock in so long, and immediately felt jealous of what she was seeing.

Danielle leaned back a centimeter further, before stopping, once again wincing. "MMMmmmmhhh... ", she let out, finally becoming accustomed to the girth. She began rocking back and forth, letting the cusp of his purple crown slide in and out of her pussy. "MMMMMMMMM", she let out, clearly turned on greatly by this motion. Jake had been silent this entire time.

She leaned back a little more, reaching the point she had showed them earlier that she could take, and held it there. She reached down again, her hand gripping the base of his cock. Her head fell to his shoulder, as her pussy became motionless. "MMMMggghhhhnnnnn...... MMmnnggg.... MMmmmm...", she began moaning as her breathing increased. She finally moved and slid back and forth over the head two more times before reaching forward with her mouth and biting Jake's shoulder. "Mmmmmmmmmmngggggggggggnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!", she let out. "MMMMfffff.... MMMffff... Mmmmmfff.... mmmmfff", she continued to cum, muffling her voice into Jake's shoulder. A small stream of pussy juice ran down the vein of Jake's cock.

"Shit.....", she let out. She pulled her pussy off of the giant rod, and let it fall onto his abs. *thwack*

"You good, baby?", Jake whispered to her.

"Yeah just.....", Danielle continued to breathe heavily. Nicole could feel a wet spot on chair with how wet this was making her. She's never wanted to feel another cock inside of her so bad. She looked over at Alexis and Mike. Alexis was jerking Mike, though Nicole couldn't make out seeing his dick, and rubbing her pussy through her yoga pants, legs spread wide towards the warmth of the fire.

Danielle crawled off of Jake and plopped herself onto her chair. "whew!", she let out.

"And that's usually how it goes?", Mike asked. "The poor guy still has plenty of work to do it looks like!", he pointed out. He couldn't understand how this was their regular routine.

"Yea Yeah, I know. Well you wanted to see me take it, so!", Danielle said. "This is where my job usually gets hard and I have to figure out a way to get this big thing off", she explained as sat up and reached over and grabbed his dick, holding it upright, still hard as ever. "Look! You can see how far I got!", she said as she pointed to his cock. There was wetness around the tip of his cock, and a clear line delineating as far as her pussy was able to take it.

Mike looked down at Alexis who was slowly stroking his hard dick. She appeared melted in her camping chair, her mouth agape, staring at Danielle's exhibit. "Ha! You could probably take more than that, don't you think babe?", Mike asked.

Alexis jerked her head towards him, startled. "What? What? No, no way", she responded. "That thing is too big", she said returning her gaze to the hard cock.

"That's only like a few inches", Mike continued. "I pound you as deep as I can go, that is deeper than what she just took I think".

"Ohhhh pounded", Danielle interrupted them. "I haven't been able to be pounded in awhile..." she admitted.

"Hey, I've tried", Jake said to her, breaking his silence.

'Yea yea and we know how THAT went. You are not able to pound, at least not me, that's for sure", Danielle said defensively. "I think we should see what Alexis can take", she said with a sultry voice, squeezing the base of Jake's cock, causing it to swell once more.

"I bet she can do better", Mike admitted, knowing full well what they were getting themselves into, and ready for it.

"I bet I can't", Alexis said shaking her head.

"Give it a shot babe", Mike said to her kindly. She looked at Mike, then looked back at the glistening cockhead, then back at Mike.

"Really babe?" she asked, with legitimate concern.

"Yeah, why not", he said back to her. "May she try and beat your record, Danielle?", he said, asking for permission.

"By all means, Lex", she said, as she swung his cock side to side causing it pre-cum to fly off his cock head and onto his leg. Alexis looked over at it in fear. She looked towards Nicole, who was just as googly-eyed as Alexis was moments before she was put on the spot.

"Fine!", she said and jumped out of her chair, mustering courage. She peeled her yoga pants off, revealing her incredibly thin and fit legs. The tannest of everyone there. As she lifted her left leg to pull the pant leg off of her foot, it was clear that her pussy juice was running down the insides of her thighs. She walked over to Jake, and began to straddle him as Danielle did, finding room for her knees on either side of Jake's hips in the seat.

They watched as a new girl now took the same position as Danielle had, same but different. Alexis clearly has a very nice, round ass, albeit small compared to Nicole. Her legs were so thin, compared to Danielle as well. Her hands remained on either side of the camping chair arms. She took a deep breath in and let it out with "OKAY.... you got this...", she said.

She reached down and grabbed the base of Jake's cock. Mike watched his girlfriend's fingers not be able to circumvent the massive cock shaft. She pushed his cock towards the fire until it was straight up in the air. She dropped her ass in front of it, putting her pussy directly to his pubis and abs, and scooted back until her ass pressed against his long, hard cock. It found the space between her cheeks, and extended far past them. "Mmmmmm...", she let out. "I'm scared. It's so big", she said.

"You'll be okay, you're on top, you control it girl", Danielle coached her. Alexis reached back down between her legs and grabbed his cock by the root, lifting her ass high into the air. She quickly realized how high in the air it had to be to be able to reach the top of his cock. She steered his incredibly hard cock towards her soaking wet pussy.

"O MY GOD", she said immediately as she felt how big the head of his cock against her labia. "it's too big, I can't do this!", she let out as she paused.

"It's okay girl, just an inch at first", Danielle coaxed her.

"MMMnnngggggg....", Alexis said as the three of them watched the massive purple cockhead begin to spread her pussy lips. "Holy.... HOLY FUCK.... HOLY FUCK its so big....", she couldn't control what was coming out of her mouth. "Oh my.... Oh my god...", she continued as the cockhead was halfway into her wet opening.

Her tiny ass and legs trying to sit on the enormous tree trunk of a cock was a sight to behold. Danielle looked back at Mike and raised her eyebrows as if to say "holy shit!". He mimicked the gesture at her, furiously gripping his own dick through his shorts now.

Nicole watched as Alexis struggled to fit, what looked like, an arm into her tiny pelvis. Alexis was truly tiny, despite being the tallest of them, and there was no way she could be able to accommodate such a thick dick. It almost appeared to be as big as her thighs on either side of it.

"fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck", Alexis could be heard trying her best to take Jakes monster cock. The purple head was almost entirely into her as she still continued to grip the base of his cock. "MMMmmnnngggggg!!!!", she said as she lowered herself a touch more, and they watched as the crown of the cockhead finally fit inside of her. She leaned forward slightly and began to scream, "FUUUUUUUUCKKNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHJJJJJJ!!!!". She was clearly cumming on Jake's cockhead. The group watched as a stream of juices flowed out around her pussy and down the incredibly long, thick shaft, shining in the fire light. Alexis was breathing uncontrollably, her head on Jake's shoulder.

Nicole had slide a single finger inside of her soaking wet pussy, slowly feeling the wet walls of her own hole. No one noticed her.

Jake's cockhead remained parked inside of her as Alexis began to catch her breath. Danielle looked over at Mike who was furiously rubbing his cock through his shorts. They soaked in the last moments of seeing such a thick pole impale the tiny girl. Her bubble butt quivering occasionally.

Finally, she slid herself off of it and collapsed into Jake. "I told you... it's too fucking big...", she let out.

"You did great!", Danielle said, clapping quietly and laughing. Alexis got up, her legs bowing, as she walked over and plopped into her chair, just as Danielle did earlier.

"I get what you mean", Alexis said. "Like dude, figure some other way to get that thing off, I can't do it. But honestly... fuck. That still felt... amazing", she said as she turned to Mike who was smiling. "So fucking big babe", she said to him.

"Yeah? Well, you didn't get as far as Danielle did", he said teasing her.

"Oh shut up you!!", she said, reaching over and grabbing Mike's cock out of his hand and gripping it through his shorts playfully.

Danielle looked across the fire at Nicole, who was still staring at the rock hard cock, pulsing on Jake's abs. "Whatta you think Nic?", she asked matter-of-factly. "You up for the challenge?", she asked.

"Ha!", she said back, and immediately looked to her left at Dave. Dave was now snoring quietly, drooling on his own right shoulder. "You think I could do better than that?", she asked.

Danielle was feeling pretty confident now. She was able to take her boyfriend's cock further than Alexis, and Nicole was so short, there was no way she could take it as far as her. She would feel ultimately confident if she could show both of her friends up on taking cock on this trip, something she never thought she'd want to do. "I don't know, what do you think?", Danielle responded.

Nicole again looked over at Dave before responding. "I mean, clearly it's not going to bother Jake if I try...", she said back as she licked her lips.

heavyd6

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Yes girl!! Do it, Do it, Do it!", Alexis cheered, coming back to her senses. "I bet she takes it further than both of us, that's my guess", Alexis said.

"You think?", Danielle replied. "I mean, no offense, Nic, but it's not like you've been getting practice with anything like this recently I meeeaaaaaannn......", she said as she shrugged her shoulders innocently.

"WOOOOOW", Nicole responded, and everyone else laughed, including Jake. "Okay, in THAT case", she said as she stood up. She fixed her thong, tugging on it slightly, causing the sheer fabric to slide along her wet pussy. She tip toed over towards Jake, his cock remaining ever so stiff, hovering past his belly button. She looked back over her shoulder at her boyfriend who was passed out, then back at Jake's cock.

"Dooooo itt", Alexis whispered across the fire. Nicole began peeling off her black thong. As she did, she remembered how much she had been thinking about this massive cock the past 2 days. How much her boyfriend wanted to control her and feared this big dick. How much she craved it. She stepped closer, and now stood in front of Jake's spread legs, ass towards the fire. Alexis felt Mike's cock twitch as Nicole's big bare ass was glowing in the orange fire light.

She stepped forward and put on knee to the right of his hip, then the other, assuming the same position as the other girls just had. This looked MUCH different compared to tiny Alexis. Her massive ass looked like two white beach balls on either side of the enormous cock, still resting stiffly below her. She reached her tiny hand between her legs, her fingers also attempted to wrap around the root of the enormous cock, just as the other girls. Her fingers did not even come close to touching, the smallest of the girls hands.

She lifted her ass and pussy as high as she could to accommodate the height at which the cock would stand straight up. She pushed the cock forward to reach this position, but she was too short, and it slapped her in her wet pussy. "MMh", she let out at the touch. She tried to lift her ass higher, but she couldn't get high enough. She had to re-adjust.

She brought her left leg up, and placed her foot down where her knee was, then did the same with the right, now squatting and sitting her pussy directly on the pulsing hard underside of Jake's cock. Now to her feet, she lifted her fat ass much higher, and again brought his cock to an upright position. She slowly lowered herself until his cockhead met her soaking wet, pink pussy lips. Everyone (but Dave) watched with absolute awe.

"Jesus christ", she let out as she felt his hard cockhead begin to spread her pussy lips.

"I told you", Danielle said back to her, not removing her eyes from Nicole's tiny fingers gripping the root of the thick rod.

"It's fucking huge", Nicole said. She lowered herself a little more. "MMMMhhhhhfff", she let out. She lowered herself a little more, taking the entire cockhead. As the large ridge of his purple crown entered her, she let out "Ok FUCK... wow".

"That's as far as you got", Mike whispered to Alexis, both watching Nicole's big fat ass try and take Jake's tree trunk.

Nicole continued to lower herself as she let go of the root of his thick rod with her tiny hand. She came to the point that Danielle had gotten to and paused. She began to breathe heavier, which she clearly noticed. She slowly slid herself upwards an inch or so, back to the base of his cockhead. As she did, the ridge of his purple cockhead seemed to pull juices out of her, and they ran down his cock on both sides. "MMMmmmm", she let out. She reached down once more and grabbed the base of his cock, catching her own pussy juices, and ran her hand up and down his cock, rubbing them in.

"She is so fucking wet", Alexis let out. Danielle turned to her nodding in agreement.

Nicole brought both her hands to each of Jake's shoulders and lowered herself once more, this time surpassing Danielle's mark by an inch. "Mmmmmmmmhhh", Jake moaned as she did. Nicole paused at that point, then one at a time, slowly lowered each leg back her knees.

She leaned forward and whispered closely in Jake's ear so only he could hear, "Are you ready horse dick?". He nodded. "Are you ready to see what this was really built for? Built for big....", she clenched her pussy around his cock, gripping it, "... thick...", she did once more, ".... long, horse cock".

"MMMMnngngggg", he grunted. Everyone's jaw was wide open around the fire. Nicole was halfway down the tower of cock, her massive, fat ass frozen in place.

"Fuck...", she said under her breath, as they all watched her ass begin to lower slowly. "Fuckk.... fuck", she repeated, as her ass continued to lower, now 3/4 of the way down the tower of cock. They all watched as the massive cock slowly disappeared before their eyes like a magic trick inside of her giant fat booty.

"Oh My God", Jake said shocked.

"MMhmmmm...", Nicole said, slowly lowering her ass slightly more. She paused... then began the last few inches of his cock, rocking her pelvis inward and down, her tiny pussy swallowing the last inch of thick shaft. "Fucking christ", she let out. Her bright red hair, down across her back, barely draping over the giant ass in Jake's lap. "fuck... fuck... fuck....", she began panting, breathing faster very quickly.

Gripping his shoulders, she twerked her massive ass up and down slowly along Jake's huge cock. The group had never seen anything like this, or knew it was possible. The only thing moving on Nicole's body was her big fat ass, and it slid up and down twice on half of Jake's pole before stopping. Nicole's head buried into Jake's shoulder, just as Alexis' did. She let out a very high-pitched, short squeel "EEEEEEnnnngggggggggggg", and continued to cum all over the entire length of Jake's cock as it lay buried in spread open pussy.

"Fuck!", Jake let out.

"Don't you fucking cum in her", Danielle said quickly, almost enviously.

"UGH....... I'm not..... I'm just.....", Jake let out.

Nicole continued to pant into Jake's shoulder. Alexis felt Mike's dick finally begin to spasm in her hand, followed by a large wet spot forming next to his dick in his shorts. Her mouth was wide open, and she almost didn't even care or notice Mike came. She couldn't believe that someone could accommodate and fuck such a huge donkey dick.

Nicole's breathing began to slow down. "fuck", she muttered again. Then she brought herself back to her feet again, on either side of the camping chair, and lifted her massive booty off of Jake's cock. The entire length was soaked in white cream. Her legs were shaking as she tried to make her way back to her camping chair. She slid her thong back on before sitting down. Her head tilting back as she looked up at the stars.

"And this guy still gets shafted", Mike said, pointing to Jake's still hard dick. "Sorry dude".

"Is what it is!", Jake said shrugging and sitting up finally in his chair, causing his cock to fling back and forth wildly.

"Nic you can seriously take some freaking dick!", Alexis finally blurted out. "Did you see that??", she asked Danielle.

"Yeah, I did", she sounded not too impressed. "Strong work Nic", she mustered.

"Yeah", is all Nicole said, still gazing up at the stars. She had never felt so full before. Never so satisfied, and all that was was a minute of penetration.... deep, deep, penetration. She had never been able 'ride' a cock like that before, it just came instinctively. The possibilities were endless as to what she could do with something like that. Her mind was racing.

"OKAY, come on, enough fun for you and your friend, it's time for bed!", Danielle said as she slapped Jake on the thigh and stood up.

"Okaayyy Okaayyyy, fine", Jake said childishly. He stood up and his dick swung left and right, glistening in the light. They all slowly made their way to their tent, while Nicole and Dave sat by the fire. Dave, out cold. Nicole just daydreaming. She had never cum so hard in her life. She finally made her way to the tent, and didn't even bother to wake her boyfriend.

She lie in her sleeping back with both hands resting on her swollen labia and pussy. She didn't touch herself to excite herself, but she continued to explore her new found feeling in her still soaking pussy. She needed more...

heavyd6

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nicole woke the next morning with a renewed passion for life. She had always been the third wheel with her two best friends, Alexis and Danielle. But they were all adults now, and little things were beginning to change, especially with the events that had taken place so far this weekend. Never had Danielle been envious of her. Never, until, last night. She felt it when Danielle tried to scold Jake, saying "Don't you dare cum in her", Nicole remembered. Nicole had already felt like she owned Jake's horse cock, from fooling around by the lake earlier that day, but the moment she felt herself accommodate all of him, followed by Danielle's brief glimpse of insecurity.... things were changing.

She lie in the tent by herself, still in her sleeping bag, listening to David prepare breakfast and clean up. The night before, he never came to sleep with her. He spent the entire night slumped over in his camping chair by the fire, which didn't bother Nicole one bit. She spent her first hour of lying in her tent, listening intently to Jake and Danielle's tent. She thought for sure Danielle would have finished off his incredibly teased erection, but she didn't. She heard Danielle snoring shortly after retiring. Nicole assumed Jake's poor, giant cock was probably aching at this point to release.

One at a time, the group stumbled out of their tents and ate their eggs and bacon. Nicole felt several eyes on her ass, clad in short volleyball spandex shorts. She was used to Mike staring at her ass, but she felt Danielle and Jake both. Danielle sat at their makeshift table, in a spaghetti strap tank top, her hair down and fairly messy from her slumber. The tiny spaghetti straps were taught, holding up her massive breasts as best they could. Alexis wore a matching tank, which bore a completely separate appearance on her flat chest.

"I feel like I need a shower. I think I'm going to end up back in the lake sooner than I thought", Jake broke the hungover silence.

"That actually sounds good, I feel like we missed most of the lake fun yesterday", Mike said in agreement, looking to Dave.

"Yeah, kinda did", Dave said. Clearly more hungover than the rest of the group.

"I don't know if I'll spend all day down there, like yesterday, but I definitely need to rinse off", Jake said. In truth, Jake's cock had been covered in Danielle's, Alexis', and even moreso Nicole's pussy juices the night before.

"Let's do it", Danielle said, as she stood up. Her spaghetti straps bouncing up and down like bungee cords trying to contain the orbs floating on her chest. They all began getting ready to head down to the lake. Mike packing plenty of beers in the cooler.

"I think I'm going to hang back", Nicole said. She was trying not to feel like too much of a party pooper, but she genuinely didn't want to spend time with Dave at the moment, and wanted some space.

"Yeah?", Alexis replied. "Ok good, because I didn't really wanna go either. I'll stay back here too, you go hun", she said to Mike as she kissed him on the cheek.

"Fine, more beers for us!", Mike replied jovially.

Jake was the first to head down to shore, followed by the other three. Dave and Mike did their best not to ogle Danielle's massive tits. Swaying to and fro, they could be seen from behind her on either side of her chest as she strode.

Mike did his best to get the group excited about drinking all day, but it seemed everyone was a bit too hungover. Danielle pulled out a beach towel and lay on the shore, almost falling asleep immediately, while Dave and Mike finally started waking up and enjoying their own company.

After their first beer, Jake, who hadn't been taking much part in their conversation anyway, spoke up "Guys, I think I'ma head back and take a nap myself. Drink one for me, and don't let her tits get too roasted", he said as he winked at Mike and pointed to his Danielle.

"I'll do my best!", Mike responded, and him and Dave continued their excited conversation about things Jake couldn't care less about.

----

Nicole and Alexis immediately began to clean the campsite, filling two garbage bags within 10 minutes of trash from the past 2 nights. Alexis usually spoke over Nicole, but their conversation appeared to have a much different flow to it this morning, more equal. After cleaning up, Alexis brought out a portable shower she had brought, just in case. It was a several liter bag that could be hung from a tree, with a valve and spout at the bottom.

They took turns rinsing off, even using portable soaps Alexis had too. Despite how much they had seen and done with each other that weekend, they still wore their bikinis to shower. As they were drying off, Nicole felt Alexis' eyes again.

"I know I've said this before, but your ass girl", Alexis said, pausing after drying her hair and staring at Nicole's huge back side. Nicole wore her white bikini again, with a thong that could barely exist between her big butt cheeks. Alexis in her tiny, blue bikini.

"What? This thing?", Nicole asked sheepishly as she dried it off with the warm towel. She bounced up and down twice on her heels, causing her ass to shake incredibly.

"It's so big!", Alexis said as she giggled. "Here! Look-", she said as she mimicked Nicole's bounce. Her ass barely bounced at all.

"Bigger isn't always better though.... right?", Nicole asked as she looked at Alexis' with a devilish grin. Before Alexis could respond, Nicole continued. "Your ass is perfect though, you have nothing to be jealous of. And you're so thin and fit", she said as she wrapped her tiny hands around Alexis' petite waist from behind, giving her a light squeeze. Alexis giggled.

"I always said bigger wasn't better..... ", Alexis answered anyway. "... but then we met Jake!!", and she erupted in laughter together with Nicole.

"Isn't that the fucking truth, though", Nicole agreed after holstering her giggle. "That man has an enormous penis".

"Yeah, too big for any girl to handle... except this thing", Alexis responded as she slapped Nicole's right ass cheek. She felt her hand sink into Nicole's ass meat and felt a rush through her, briefly.

"Oh please...", Nicole responded, not knowing what to say.

"I'm serious!", Alexis looked over both her shoulders and lowering her voice. "I can't believe you took that whole frickin' thing!!".

Nicole was speechless. She simply looked at Alexis and shrugged, causing them both to giggle. Nicole headed towards her tent to change, but Alexis followed her right in as well, plopping down on Nicole's air mattress.

"What did it feel like?", she pressed Nicole.

"What do you mean?", Nicole asked, digging through her suitcase. Alexis continue to stare at the short, thick, pale redhead like a piece of meat. "Did you not feel it too?", she asked back to Alexis.

"I mean, I felt the head of that thing trying to impale me! I didn't feel it all the way to my frickin stomach though!", she laughed back at Nicole as if that was a foolish question.

"Well. Why didn't you take more??", Nicole asked her plainly.

"What do you mean 'why didn't i'??? It was too much for me!", she fired back.

"Oh c'mon, you're just being a baby about it", Nicole said. Alexis' jaw dropped in jest at her statement. "You could take more of it if you tried."

"I could not. That thing is way too frickin' big. It's huge. It's enormous. It would kill me", Alexis said.

Nicole took the opportunity to take control a little. "Oh shut up. You just need to let your little Lexie pussy relax and feel what a real cock is like", she said staring directly at Alexis. Alexis' jaw dropped for real this time. Nicole was gauging her to see how she would respond to more firm words. She had a sneaking suspicion Alexis could be quite the subordinate...

"...Yes ma'am, well maybe you can let me in on a secret or two how to take a big cock then", she said playfully, not breaking eye contact with Nicole. Nicole was right.

"Freeze. This is the police", a deep voice said outside of the tent, causing both girls to gasp out loud.

*ZZZZZZZZIP* The doorway to the tent opened up, and there was Jake. His shirt off, over his shoulder.

"You're an idiot", Nicole said, annoyed.

"Speak of the devil!", Alexis said, giving Nicole a look and raising her eyebrows.

"Oh boy, that's never good", Jake replied standing in the doorway of the large tent.

"Come in!", Alexis said to him. Both girls hearts skipped a beat. Everytime this tall man was around, he ended up naked, and they ended up soaking wet.

"Where's everyone else?", Nicole asked before inviting him into her tent herself.

"They're down at the lake. Danielle is passed out, and Dave and Mike are like 5 beers in", he replied. "I just couldn't start drinking yet. Too early", he said.

"Oh okay, yeah, come on in", Nicole responded. She had changed into yet another thong, and was looking for shorts to wear. Alexis remained in her tiny bikini. Jake plopped onto the mattress next to Alexis, causing her to bounce straight up in the air almost a foot. She giggled and playfully pushed Jake. Jake was being more forward with Danielle's friends, specifically because he really needed to get off after the torture of the past day by Nicole. "Hey Hey no wet shorts on my bed come on!", Nicole said.

"Uh oh", Jake said starting to get up. "So should I take them off?", he said sheepishly.

"Yes!", Alexis said instinctively.

"And let your horse cock lay on my sleeping bag?", Nicole said plainly with one hand on her hip. Jake froze, not sure if she was serious and if he had pushed it too fast this morning. He looked at her thick, pale thighs, imaging from behind right now, her ass pushed to one side was probably an amazing view. Still staring at Jake, she said "I'm just kidding", and Jake slowly began taking his wet shorts off. Alexis' eyes were glued to Jake's crotch. "We were just talking about that thing, too. Funny".

"Oh yeah?", Jake said as he tossed his shorts to the corner of the tent. Due to the cold, wet shorts on the walk back, his cock was the smallest they had seen it, but still a giant's cock. Alexis watched his cock bounce as he once again fell back onto the mattress beside Alexis.

Nicole turned her back to them and continued rummaging in her suitcase, giving Jake a view of her perfect, fat ass. Alexis lay on her side next to Jake, her head propped up on one hand, her eyes staring at Jake's cock lying so close to her. "Yeah, we were just wondering how much of a chore it must be for Danielle to get you off if she can't even take you", Nicole said plainly.

Alexis swallowed audibly as she looked up at Nicole. "Ha.... well-", Jake started.

"I'm kidding", Nicole said. "I was actually telling Alexis that she was a wuss last night for only being able to take the head of your horse cock".

Jake looked at her with skepticism, then turned the look to Alexis. "Actually, that parts true. She did say that", Alexis said as she feigned embarrassment.

"Well that's interesting", Jake said, not knowing what else to say.

"Yeah, I thought so. I think she can take more", Nicole continued, turning to look at the two of them.

"Is that so?", Jake asked, sitting up on his elbows on the air mattress. His cock twitched, no longer feeling cold and damp. "She's so thin ya know", he said, looking Alexis up and down.

"She is", Nicole said, giving up on finding shorts to wear and walking closer to them. "Does your horse cock like breaking in thin little girls like her?", she continued. She wanted to return to the power she had over his cock the day before.

Alexis was smirking, but silent. "Uhmm.... It .... does, yeah", he replied, also feeling the waters of what was happening in the tent.

"I heard she can really take a lot of it in her mouth, you don't think her little pussy can take that much if it tried?", she asked Jake as she knelt down on the bed between his legs. Her thighs coming together, looking absolutely as thick as could be. Alexis was smiling now. Nicole knew Alexis could be a little fucktoy...

"I mean... I don't know...", Jake mustered, looking down at Alexis' thin, tan legs.

"Let's see this thing. Up Up", she snapped Jake, pointing to the floor of the tent next to the air mattress. Jake obediently stood in the exact place she pointed, his hands behind his back. "Come her Lex", she said, tapping the bedding next to her as she remained on her knees. Both girls now, on their knees in front of Jake. His cock, now dry, hung between them. The thick, pink cock head hanging, beginning to course with blood flow.

"So big", Alexis let out, still staring at it.

"Hear that horse dick? She's in love with your cock it sounds like", Nicole said with her confidence in full stride. Alexis smirked at her before returning her gaze to the thick, hanging cock in front of her. "You do, don't you?", she said to Alexis, reaching up and finally touching Jake's hanging member. She grabbed it like she was pulling on a rope, and pulled it downwards towards the floor once and released it. It bounced back into it's hanging position.

"I really do...", Alexis managed, licking her lips. Both girls on their knees, but seated back on their heels. Nicole's fat ass spread on either side of her hips, and Jake couldn't stop staring.

"I don't blame you", Nicole said, reaching up with left hand and grabbing the monster cock by the base. The rest of his cock hung over her wrist. She took her right hand and slapped all of the leftover, soft meat.

*SLAP* ... followed by an audible gasp from Alexis. Nicole's left hand remained full of thick cock.

"What?", she asked Alexis. "This is how you treat horse dick here", she explained.

heavyd6

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*SLAP* *SLAP* she smacked it the same way twice more and the two girls watched as it began growing before their eyes. Alexis stared as Nicole brought the huge cock to life. Jake's head hung backwards, looking at the ceiling of the tent briefly before returning his own gaze to NIcole's tiny fingers trying to wrestle his appendage.

She finally let go, and the long snake of a cock swung left and right in front of Alexis' face, still in the early stages of erection. "You can't stop staring at it, Lex", Nicole said. "Why don't you get a closer look?", she asked the petite blonde. Alexis' face moved forward until she was inches from the long shaft of Jake's cock. Nicole then reached up again, grabbing the thick meat by the root and swung his cock up and around and hit Alexis in the cheek.

*SMACK* and Alexis gasped again, not removing her face from the cock's reach, just closing her eyes. "You like that, don't you?", Nicole asked. Alexis' eyes remained closed and she nodded, starting to crack a smile. "I know you do", Nicole continued.

*SMACK*...... *SMACK*..... *SMACK*...... Nicole continued to swing Jake's monster cock, crashing it into Alexis' face. "I think he likes it too", Nicole continued, her hand remaining on the cock. "Look", she commanded Alexis. Opening her eyes, the cock was beginning to stiffen. The pink cock head was much more swollen now, approaching its girth that was so challenging for the girls to get their mouth over. Nicole put a hand on Alexis' shoulder and pulled her backwards a little, her nose no longer pressed against the thick shaft.

Nicole reached up her self with one hand and smacked the giant, thickening cock. It swung, almost the whole way around, wildly. Jake moaned. "See, horse dick likes being beat up a little", she said as she smacked it again with her whole hand.

*SMACK*

As the cock swung and returned to it's resting location, directly in front of Alexis, it now met her chin at a 45 degree angle form Jake's standing body. "You want to suck on it, don't you?", Nicole asked Alexis. Alexis didn't respond, she simply gazed downwards at the cock hardening into her face. Nicole slid her hand up Alexis' neck and grabbed a handful of hair, "Answer me".

Alexis tried to nod. "I bet you do", Nicole continued. "Horse dick, do you want to stick your fat cock into her mouth? Hmm?", she looked up at Jake towering over them. He nodded, his hands remaining behind his back. Nicole grabbed the base of his cock and lightly slapped each cheek of Alexis, her head held firmly in position by Nicole's other hand.

"Open", she commanded, and Nicole picked up Jake's cock and slapped her open mouth. She felt his cock getting harder in her hand. "Now go", she said, as she let go of his cock, now being held up by the Alexis' mouth on his cock head.

Once more, Alexis struggled to fit the half hard cock into her mouth. She stared down the incredibly long shaft in front of her. She looked up at Jake as her mouth began to fill with the head of his cock. She pushed harder and enveloped the head of his cock. "Just to there, now suck back and forth on the head of his cock", Nicole commanded, knowing full well, she could not even take him as far as Alexis was in her mouth.

Nicole stood and positioned herself next to Jake, looking down at Alexis sliding her mouth back and forth over the crown of his cock that continued to grow. Nicole pressed her self against the side of Jake's thigh and hip, and she reached down and grabbed the base of his cock, feeding Alexis the massive piece of meat. She gripped his cock, feeling it getting stiffer and stiffer with every heart beat. Nicole looked up at him with her blue eyes, then looked over her shoulder at her fat ass within his grasp, and she nodded.

Jake finally unclenched his hands behind his back and reached his left hand around to Nicole's big fat, white bubble butt. His hand did everything it could to squeeze one of her massive, soft cheeks. She felt his fingers sink into her thick butt. As he did that, she felt his cock immediately get harder, until Alexis could no longer fit his cock head in her mouth.

Nicole gripped the base of his cock now harder and felt it almost at full mast. She tugged it out of Alexis' mouth... *PLOP*... and Alexis took a deep breath. Nicole swung his hard bat of a cock and slapped her left and right on her cheeks. "Look what we did to this big fucking horse cock, Lex", she said as she continued to slap her friend with the hard cock.

"Mmmmmm", Alexis let out.

"Open", Nicole commanded. Alexis opened as wide as she could, and Nicole stuck the long, thick cockhead back into her open mouth. She watched as Alexis pushed herself deeper and deeper onto the cock, leaving spit dripping from it. "That's a good girl, keep going", she said.

Alexis pushed further, approaching how far she took it last time she tried. Nicole grabbed Alexis' hair again and pushed her the last inch or two to reach that point. "Good girl!", Nicole said. Jake moaned with approval. Nicole released Alexis and let her remove the monster cock from her throat, falling back to her ass on her feet again, spit dripping from her chin. She was catching her breath.

"See that? Now that is what your pussy has to do", Nicole explained, slowly jerking the length of the cock that now stood 90 degrees from Jake's tall frame.

"I can't take it like that down there tho-", Alexis began.

"A- a- ah, don't start with that Lex", Nicole said. "You know you want to be able to ride this horse cock", she said as she stroked the soaking wet cock. Her tiny hand no match for it, making such long strokes back and forth at Alexis. "Up up", she said to Alexis.

Alexis stood up. "Off", Nicole said pointing at Alexis' tiny blue bikini bottoms. Alexis slid her panties down and kicked them towards Jake's shorts. "Are you telling me you don't want to be able to ride this big, fat, horse cock Alexis?", Nicole asked her releasing Jake's raging hard-on. "Turn around", she commanded Alexis. Alexis turned, now placing her tiny, round bubble butt inches from the head of Jake's cock. "Bend over", her orders continued. Alexis bent over, obediently, showing off her pussy lips below the tan bubble butt.

Nicole took Jake by his cock and pulled him forward. Grabbing it by the base, he began to lightly spank Alexis' little cheeks with the massive rod. *smack* *smack* *smack*

Nicole reached down between Alexis' legs, and ran her hand up until it met her sweet sex. She simply ran her fingers over the puffy labia of her tight friend, and brought them up to her face. "You're soaking wet, Lex. And you're telling me you don't want to take this horse dick?", she asked, and immediately slid her wet fingers into her mouth, tasting the sweet juice of her friend. Alexis was silent. "Down", she said, pointing to the mattress in front of Alexis.

She obediently got down on all fours. "You're just going to have to learn to please such a big horse dick if you're going to keep getting it hard like this, you know that", she continued. "Come", she said to Jake, pulling him by his cock to his knees positioned behind Alexis. She joined them on her on knees to Alexis' side, her hand remaining on the hardest cock she's ever felt. She spanked Alexis again with Jake's hard rod.

"Down like this", she said to Alexis as she pushed the girls chest to the floor, arching her back and ass up towards the pre-cum laiden horse cock. "Are you ready to fuck her little pussy now, horse dick?", she asked Jake. He didn't answer, he just stared at the petite girl sticking her sweet pussy up in the air, begging to be fucked.

*SMACK!*.

Nicole swatted his engorged cock, causing it to swing back and forth. "Yes, I am", he finally responded.

"Good", and she grabbed his cock and directed it at Alexis' little pussy lips. She rubbed the big, thick purple cockhead back and forth at her tight hole opening. Spreading her juices and his pre-cum. She grabbed the hard cock by the base and pulled it forward into her friend's tiny hole.

"FUCK....GRRRRRRNGGG", Alexis began as Jake's cockhead began pushing her open.

"That's it, keep it down or I will make him really give it to you", Nicole said smiling. "I know his balls are full, I know he could really give it to you rough right now", she continued. "Isn't that right, horse dick?", she said to Jake.

"Yes. I could", he said as he tried to press the head of his cock further into the tiny girl. Alexis began to scream.

"Ahhhh!!!!.... FUCK!", she let out, her head sideways, pressed into the air mattress.

"Now now, what did I say?", Nicole responded to her, placing a pillow over the pretty blonde's face, muffling her. "Go ahead, deeper horse dick", she said, speaking to the length of Jake's cock that was yet to be inside of her. As he pressed further, all of Alexis' body moved with him instead of entering her. "Oh, hun let me help you" Nicole said to the both of them.

She crawled to Alexis' head, and put a knee on either side of her head, on her knees facing Jake. She put both of her hands on Alexis' tight ass cheeks, bracing her Jake to continue entering her. "There, deeper now", she said. Her hands held Alexis' tiny waist still, while Jake pressed into her a few more inches. Alexis screamed out.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!", she screamed into the pillow. Jake stopped and pulled back an inch, letting her catch her breath.

"Well that's no fun", Nicole said, as she leaned into Alexis' ass and waist, pushing her tiny pussy back onto the cock herself.

"AAAAAAAH! FUCK!!!", Alexis continued screaming.

"I think the horse dick likes breaking you in, Lex", Nicole said as he paused. "Do you like being broken in by such a big horse dick?? Hmmm?", she demanded an answer, to make sure Alexis wasn't truly in too much pain.

After several long pants, she finally responded "Yes..... I do.....".

"Good girl", she said. "I told you, you could do it", and she pressed into Alexis' ass once more onto the rock hard pole. Alexis' screams continued.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK OMG OMG OMG", she was just spattering nonsense at this point. Alexis had never felt this before, and although it was painful, it felt better than anything she could imagine. Meanwhile, Jake wanted to get off so bad.... he pressed into her himself this time.

"FUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!", Alexis let out.

"You're almost there, believe it or not", Nicole told her, her little hands still squeezing tightly, controlling Alexis' ass backing onto the baseball bat of a cock.

"I can't take.... I can't take it any deeper", Alexis begged. She was 3/4 of the way onto his cock at this point.

"Oh? You can't?", Nicole asked downwards at her muffled friend. "Then why don't you actually start fucking horse dick then. Here, let me help", she said. She squeezed her hands into Alexis' ass cheeks and began to rock slowly pull her back off the long, wet cock. She got to the head of Jake's cock, before pushing her back onto it.

"MMMMMGHHHHNNNNNNNNGGGG..." Alexis let out. Nicole did it again, sliding her friends tiny pussy back and forth onto the monster cock. It was the fourth trip up and down the length of the cock when she felt Alexis start cumming. "NNNNGGGG.... EEEEEEEENNGGGG!!", she let out, clearly with a mouthful of pillow.

Nicole pressed Alexis further, almost taking his entire cock, just as she was climaxing. "EEENNGG ahhhhhhhHHHHHHHHMMMMMMM!!!", Alexis held herself deep on Jake's cock. Nicole let go of her ass and it remained buried almost to Jake's trim pubic hair. "FUuuuuuuuuuuuuuck", Alexis let out.

Nicole grabbed her ass once more and yanked it off of Jake's cock, causing Alexis to fall forward and lay flat on the air mattress like a sack of potatoes. Jake's cock remained stiff, pulsing, twitching, glistening with Alexis' juices. "Good job, Horse dick", Nicole said, reaching out to slap the stiff cock. Leaving her hand full of Alexis' wetness.

"Mm", he let out. Alexis lie, catching her breath, still face down.

"I think your job is done here, horse dick", Nicole said to Jake.

"What?", he started. "But-"

"A- A- Ah. And get caught fucking Mike's girlfriend with your horse cock?", Nicole started. "What will Danielle think when she realizes that both of her friends can fuck you better than her, hm?".

Jake stood there, not sure what to do. Nicole picked up his shorts, still damp and threw them at him. They hit him in the chest and fell, hanging on his erect cock like a clothesline. "Go on!", she said, as she turned to lie next to her friend.

"I-...", Jake began. "Ugh... shit", he said as he heard someone starting their way back to camp. He hopped out of the tent and scrambled back to his own before he could be seen. Nicole tossed her sleeping bag over the both of them. Like she had done so many nights before, she reached between her thighs again. As usual, her own juices were everywhere...

heavyd6

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As the rest of the crew returned to camp, Nicole and Alexis napped together. Dave had peeked into their tent briefly, just to let them sleep. They napped for an hour or two before Alexis' tossing and turning her and Nicole up.

"I think I'm gonna head into town and hit that grocery store one last time", they heard Dave say, causing Alexis to jump up.

"Oh! Can I come with you Dave??", she blurted out, tripping as she came out of the tent barely pulling her bikini back on.

"Hey sleeping beauty", her boyfriend, Mike, said to her from his camping chair. Beer in hand.

"Hey babe", she said, groggily giving him a kiss on the cheek as she passed him.

"Sure", Dave responded, watching the sexy thin blond stumble out of the tent. "Is Nicole still passed out?", he asked.

"Yeah, I think so", Alexis replied. Jake and Danielle were in their tent. Alexis quickly pulled on jean shorts and a tank top over her bikini, and the two hopped in the car and slowly cruised away.

Nicole emerged from the tent, still in just a white thong and a loose white t-shirt. Mike watched her from behind his sunglasses as her thick thighs walked towards him to the cooler. She turned and bent over to dig through the ice in search of her favorite white claw flavor. Her ass now in profile, Mike felt his shorts become cramped, seeing her two perfect cheeks hide the thin white material.

"Shit, shoulda told them to grab ice", he said, starting conversation.

"Ha", she said, standing and cracking her white claw. She grabbed her towel from the day before that had been hanging over a tree branch, drying. "I'm sure they'll grab some when they see it there", she said. She laid the towel out on the grass across from Mike. He still found it very difficult to peel his eyes away from Nicole's huge behind and thick thighs. She felt it. "Ugh, this sun feels good", she said, finally seated on the towel, sitting indian style, head tilted back to take in the warm rays.

They sat together in silence, enjoying the silence of their campsite....... until. "I just can't right now, babe, I'm sorry", they head Danielle from inside their tent. After a few moments, "I feel like I'm still a little sore from last night, I took you farther then I usually do, and I don't know", she continued, trying to be quiet but failing on all accounts. "Sorry I'm not Nicole babe", she said spitefully.

Nicole lifted her sunglasses to make eye contact with Mike, opening her mouth as if to mouth Burn!!. Mike silently held his stomach in silent laughter. The two continued to listen, but didn't hear anything else from their tent. "I'm starting to feel sorry for that big lug", Mike said, as he brought his chair closer to Nicole in order to have a private conversation.

"Oh really?", Nicole replied, still head tilted upwards towards the heat of the sun.

"Yeah, I mean, it seems like he doesn't get off most of the time they like.... fuck around or whatever", Mike said, clearly feeling a few beers.

"Yeah. Must suck having a big horse dick that you can't even really fuck your girlfriend with", Nicole said, looking over at Mike over her sunglasses before returning to her prior pose.

"Really fuck your girlfriend?", Mike said, asking for clarification.

"Yeah, I mean, you saw it. That giant cock barely even fits in her. How would you feel if you could never.... really fuck a girl hard?", she asked him.

"Oh... oh like go hard... I got you", he said coolly.

"Yeah, I mean, we all heard you and Alexis the other night", she paused, about to test her new confidence and forwardness with yet another one of their friends. "We all heard how hard you like to.... you like to fuck her, yeah?", she said.

"Ha...", Mike said half awkwardly. "Was it that loud and obvious?".

"Mike, it sounded like you were fucking her, really hard", she said, turning again to look at him over her sunglasses. She veered the conversation back to her horse dick playtoy: "Imagine if you were only allowed to ever play 'just-the-tip' with her? Wouldn't that suck for you?".

Mike paused, cocked his head as if to ponder. "Yeah... I mean, that really would suck", he started. "Ha! Now I feel even worse for the guy!", he said, almost too loudly, as Nicole looked over her shoulder at their tent to remind him that they were there. Mike collected himself.

"I mean, why stop at him. I'm sure Danielle loves playing with such a giant cock like that, who wouldn't?", she started, as she leaned towards Mike. "But don't you think she probably misses getting fucked really hard? Big cock or not?", she whispered to him.

Mike raised his eyebrows in silence before saying, "I mean, you have a point". And the two sat and enjoyed the warm air quietly for at least a minute. He was building up the courage this whole time to breach this subject, and this was probably the most opportune moment he was going to get. "I mean.... I bet you could really get fucked hard by him though", he said softly.

"You think huh?", Nicole started, knowing full well that is what she wanted. What she longed for.

"Yeah, I mean, you took it farther than both of the girls, like combined", Mike said. "I was impressed. I think everyone was".

"Oh I guess so", she said nonchalantly. "Was Danielle impressed? I feel like she was getting jealous maybe".

"Yeah, I felt that for a second too, but, I don't know. Maybe she was envious, and reminded she needs to be fucked nice and hard some time too by someone she can take all the way?"

"Ha maybe", Nicole replied. "You weren't jealous of Alexis trying to fit herself onto his giant horse dick, were you?".

"Ha, no, not really", Mike started. "We have fooled around like this before, never with someone so fucking huge like that guy, but we are pretty comfortable with this stuff compared to most I think", he said.

"Oh... Interesting...", she replied.

*ZZZZZZIP* they heard, as Danielle stumbled out of the tent. Again, in the grey spaghetti strap tank top that did almost nothing to conceal her enormous tits. Mike stared as he watched each of them swing back and forth with each step as she made her way towards where they were seated. He was so entranced, he was almost certain he could hear them, the cloth against her skin, sliding back and forth over her nipples as they swung back and forth.

She bent down to reach into the cooler, and he was going to be there if one of them slipped out of her tank top.... but neither did.

"What a nice day!", Danielle said as she sat in another chair, beginning to form a circle.

"Indeed", Nicole replied. Jake appeared next, also grabbing a beer. He donned a white tank top and black shorts. He sat in a chair as well, kicking his legs out and leaning back as best he could into it.

"What are you guys up to?", Danielle said, trying to join a conversation.

"We were just talking about how hard Mike likes to fuck Alexis", Nicole said, chuckling, causing Mike to spit beer forward, almost hitting Danielle. Jake looked up as well, as if he was caught, having just recently just been inside of Alexis without Mike or Danielle's permission. Danielle let out an awkward loud laugh. "Well you heard them the other night, didn't you?", Nicole said.

"Aye, we certainly did", Jake said.

"Yep", Danielle agreed, nodding as she took a drink of her beer.

Nicole had never been this forward. About anything. With anyone. She felt anew, and thoroughly enjoyed her new confidence. A confidence derived mainly from being able to take Jake's monster cock, directly in front of his girlfriend. One of her best friends, at least when they were in high school, who had belittled her, her entire life.

"Ha, I wish Dave could give it to me like that", Nicole continued as she shifted her seating. She was lying down now, face up, but propped up on her hands. Mike and Jake both gazed at her thick, white thighs. Staring at the white thong between them, trying to stare through it and see her puffy pink pussy lips... but not succeeding.

"You wish he could, or wish he would?", Danielle said, trying to go toe-to-toe with Nicole's forwardness. She wasn't used to being the one not steering this sort of talk.

"Oh, Could. I know he's your guys' friend", she started, looking to Mike. "But he's a little smaller, and when he tries to go hard at all, he just keeps falling out. It's not like what was probably happening between Mike and Alexis the other night, THAT's for sure", Nicole continued. This caused everyone to feel a touch awkward and shift in their seats. "Does Jake ever give it to you really rough, Danielle?", Nicole pushed, looking directly at Danielle.

Danielle felt almost attacked. "Give it to me rough?", she stammered. "I mean, you've seen.... you've felt, I guess at this point... ha.... uhm, like that thing is rough, period", she defended.

"But he can't like, bend you over...", Nicole paused. "... and like, really MMMGH", she feigned a manly voice, followed by both girls laughing, finally breaking the tension a little. Mike was silent. Jake was listening to their conversation with his undivided attention.

"AHEM... No. No, I can't", he answered Nicole. Danielle looked at him as if he was telling a secret, mouth slightly agape. "HaHa I'm sorry babe!", he defended. She smiled.

"His cock is way too fucking big to slam me, to slam anyone apart from a horse", Danielle said.

"I will say....", Mike broke his silence. "I was pretty shocked when-", he tilted his head twice towards Nicole, "-she took him as far as she did". He was pressing Danielle's jealousy, and he knew he would've never said it if he wasn't tipsy.

Nicole let her head fall backwards as if she was embarrassed by the comment. Danielle paused before she said, "No... This is true. She did take him a lot further than I ever have", she said. Clearly contemplating herself, how she felt about it. "I was impressed Nik", she said, as though to validate that she was okay with what Nicole was able to do.

"We oughtta be careful with all this talk, we're gonna get these boys hard if we keep it up", Nicole said, smirking.

"Well as long as you stay seated on that massive ass of yours, I think we'll be okay", Danielle grinned, leaning back in her chair.

"Oh please, I bet Mike is already half hard with your massive tits barely contained like that", Nicole said. Mike shifted in his seat, unsure of how to react.

"Oh yeah, Mikey?", Danielle said, leaning forward. "Does Mikey like big, fat, mommy milkers??", she continued, shimmying left to right, causing her tits to swing wildly back and forth.

"Uhhhhhhh.....", Mike stammered. He looked to Jake for guidance and shrugged. Jake just laughed.

"Little Lexie doesn't have big enough boobs for you, Mikey?", Danielle continued, causing Nicole to laugh out loud.

"Careful now Danielle, lest we forget, Mikey here could probably fuck you a lot harder than you've been fucked in a long time, thanks to Horse Dick over there", Nicole said, pointing directly to Jake's crotch. He feigned shock.

"Oh my gosh, you're ridiculous", Danielle said, stopping her teasing and falling back into her chair. She didn't know what to say. She was not ready to be taunted by Mike's average-sized cock.

"Well, I mean, you probably haven't been fucked really hard like that, in awhile right?", Nicole said quizzically. "Don't you miss that?", she asked.

"OKAY, look who is talking. Don't you miss actually being able to feel a dick inside of you??", Danielle fired back, almost aggressively.

"Woooooooow", Nicole responded.

"Okay ladies, let's not be mean", Jake finally interrupted.

"No, no. I mean, feeling you bury your horse dick inside of me the other night, really WAS the first time I'd felt cock in awhile", Nicole started. "She's not wrong". Mike was awkwardly sitting in silence, unsure of what to make of the conversation. "If you swing your tits in his face anymore though, and Mike just may pounce and give you a good fucking, though", Nicole said.

"haha!!", Mike let out. "Why am I getting dragged into this! Leave me out of this!", he defended.

"I postulate.....", Nicole began. "-that just your, less-than-enormous dick might be something Danielle could use", she continued. The group hung on her words, realizing what she was suggesting. "I mean, just like the other night, when I was taunted to try and fit Jake's horse cock inside of me... that was something I, almost kind of needed. I bet Danielle could use a real nailing, that's all".

Jake put his hands behind his head to relax. He was hoping this was headed the direction he had been begging for. Danielle remained silent.

heavyd6

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Or not, what do I know", Nicole backed off. The group remained silent, awkwardly for a few minutes.

Jake finally broke the silence, "Do you feel like that's something you need, babe?", he asked.

"What?", is all Danielle replied.

"I don't know. She might have a point. Do you miss being like... railed? I dunno", he asked sheepishly.

"Being railed??", Danielle asked, still stalling.

"Ya know, like hair pulling...", Nicole continued. "Like doggystyle? Can you guys even do doggystyle?".

"No", Jake answered right away. "Ha, babe, you haven't had it doggystyle in a long time I guess. I never thought of that", he said.

"Well, neither have you!", Danielle said defensively for the both of them. Jake and Nicole briefly locked eyes, acknowledging that he, certainly, had Alexis doggystyle hours ago. He looked back to Danielle and nodded, confirming her statement.

"I bet Mike here would volunteer to help you out with that", Nicole continued with her plan.

"Mike would help Jake give it to someone doggystyle??", Danielle asked laughing immediately.

"Whoa whoa whoa hold the fuck up!", Mike said laughing, backing his chair up from them up.

"Yeah, I'm good without doggystyle in my life, actually", Jake said in agreement. The girls were laughing hysterically.

After they caught their breath, Nicole went back to work. "Mike has been ogling your massive tits for as long as I can remember", she said. "I bet he's hard right now, just because they're on display for him".

"HA!... I mean...... sorry dude?", Mike said, shrugging towards Jake.

"Oh please, brotha. They're magnificent. I'd be offended if you WEREN'T hard!", Jake joked back at him.

"Do you guys remember the other night, when Jake was stripped, and his cock was put on display for everyone?", she asked. "Mike, I think it's only fair....", she continued, looking over at him.

"What?!.... ME?!", he stammered, laughing.

"What Mike? Are you afraid that my big...", Danielle sat forward. "... fat.... heavy....", she grabbed handfuls of hanging breast and squeezed them towards Mike. "... tits might have gotten you hard already?", she giggled. She looked over at Jake, who was grinning, fully on board with her teasing. She grabbed one of her breasts through her thin, grey tank top and lifted it up to her mouth. She bit her nipple through her shirt, before dropping the huge mound and letting it fall to her chest and stomach.

"Heh.... uhhh...", Mike said, audibly swallowing nervously. *GULP*.

"It's only fair Mike", Nicole stated. "Maybe Jake will be nice and join you so you don't feel weird?", she asked, looking over at Danielle for approval. Danielle didn't quite believe this conversation was heading the direction that it was, but was finally relaxed and having fun with these new, sexual antics.

"Yeah, of course he will", Danielle said as she then took Nicole's look and gave it to Jake.

"Ha, fine", Jake said, as he stood and peeled his shorts down. His long, thick cock once again free for them all to see. He appeared half-hard, as it his cock didn't want to hang completely soft along his thigh as he stood. He then sat back down, his shorts around his ankles.

"Ugh, fine", Mike said. He too stood, quickly peeled down his shorts, just as Jake did. His cock was fully erect however, and flung upwards dramatically as his waistband released it. He was not entirely small, despite how he appeared next to Jake's enormous hanging member. Danielle immediately assessed it, maybe being 7 inches long, and no where near as thick as her boyfriend.

"Oh wow, you do like big tits Micheal", Danielle said directly at him. Nicole didn't even pay attention to Mike's exposed dick. She was gazing, once again, at the long, thick shaft hanging between Jake's legs. The big, plump pink head swinging slowly.

"I do, I won't lie", Mike said directly back at her.

"Alexis doesn't have big, fat tits like this, does she, hmm?", Danielle continued.

"No, she definitely doesn't", Mike replied.

Nicole snapped from her stare, and finally turned her head to address Mike's now exposed erection. "See? That is the kind of size cock that isn't too big to really fuck a girl good", Nicole complimented him.

Mike took his thumb and pressed it on the base of his cock, pushing it forward to display it for her kind words. "Well thanks, ha", he said. Silence once again fell on the group.

"Jake, what would you think if Danielle wanted to try a dick like that once?", Nicole asked.

Danielle looked surprised by Nicole's words, and she looked to Jake to see what he was going to say. "I don't know. I think maybe you have a point. Maybe my girl does need a good, hard railing. I actually now feel bad that I can't do that for her", Jake said.

"Well.... I mean.... look at your horse cock. It would be... really hard... to really take a nailing from that, don't you think?", Nicole said. Danielle still hadn't responded, and now looked down at Jake's hanging appendage with Nicole. Nicole stood up and started walking towards Jake. "Dani, may i?", she said, pointing to Jake's cock. Danielle remained silent, and simply nodded.

Nicole got on her knees in front of Jake, and began tugging downward on his long cock. "This thing is so big. It's too much for her, guys", Nicole continued, looking at Danielle, then Jake.

"I mean it is", Jake said shrugging, and looking at Danielle.

"Doesn't this hurt you babe?", she asked Danielle.

"It does", Danielle agreed, subconsciously grabbing her left breast, and squeezing her nipple between her finger and thumb. Mike was slowly jerking his cock across from them.

"Yeah...", Nicole continued, watching the massive cock begin to swell. "This is just a big fucking horse dick", she said, talking to the cock in front of her. Mike stared at Danielle's massive breasts being squeezed, then stared at Nicole's big fat ass, resting on her tiny feet. "Look at Mike over there. Now there is a reasonable cock. One that you could actually ... really ride... really take, ya know?", she said towards Danielle.

Danielle gazed over at Mike, his cock rock hard in his hand. She was being taken again, by the electricity of the situation. "I really probably could take that one a lot better", Danielle said, as if hypnotized.

"What do you think Horse Dick?", she asked Jake. "Do you think she should try and go sit on Mike's hard dick over there?", she continued tugging on his thick cock, her fingers not being able to reach around it now. "I mean, it's only fair. She had us girls try and sit on yours, Horse Dick, right?".

Jake stared at his cock, being massaged, squeezed, tugged by Nicole's tiny hands and fingers. "You're right, she did", he said. "I mean, I think it's only fair...".

Danielle looked up at Jake, then looked over at Mike. After a long pause, she finally stood up and began walking towards Mike, seated. She slid her shorts off, revealing no panties. As she did, Nicole and Jake locked eyes. The moment she began walking over there, was what they had been waiting for. They were not going to give an ounce of care as to what the two of them were doing. Nicole wanted to feel this massive cock inside of her again, and Jake had so much cum built up he could barely think straight.

Danielle approached Mike. "Here, get up", she said. She laid her towel down next to Nicole's. "Lay down here", she said to Mike, who kicked his shorts and boxers off and laid down on his back on the towel.

"I know what you're thinking", Nicole said to Jake, now both of her hands full of his hardening cock, pointing upwards towards her face now. "You're bad", she continued.

*SMACK* Danielle heard, as she looked over and saw Nicole smack Jake's huge cock with one hand, the other holding it up by the base. *SMACK*, she watched her do it again. That's when she felt Mike's cockhead begin to push on her wet pussy opening. "Oh wow", she let out. She felt his hands come forward and grab her tits on her chest. Much more aggressively and quickly than she was used to Jake doing. She immediately pulled her tiny tank top off, letting each of her breasts release and land on her chest. *smack smack*.

With each smack of Nicole's tiny hand to Jake's massive cock, it pulsed more erect than the last. "You want back inside me don't you?", she asked, her tiny hands squeezing the massive cock now as hard as she could. Her teeth clenched, showing how much strength she was using to grip the thick shaft. The purple head engorged, he was at full mast now.

"Yes Miss Nikki", he replied softly so the others wouldn't hear. They heard Danielle's soft moans, as Mike was slowly, and completely, inserting his dick into her wet pussy. Nicole stood up, never removing her hands from his cock, and pulled him upward by it. She brought him over to the towel she had laid out, next to the other couple. Danielle was enjoying Mike's cock, as she put both of her swinging breasts right in his face. He was in heaven.

Jake lie down on his back next to Mike. "You don't mind if we join you, do you?", Nicole asked.

"Uhn.... uhn.... what?", Danielle started, but couldn't focus on what Nicole was asking.

"I didn't think so", Nicole said, as she slid her panties off. Jake looked up at her pink pussy lips atop her thick, white creamy thighs. She straddled Jake, sitting upright, her pussy resting at the base of his cock. His cock laying on his abs pointing towards his face. She reached down and grabbed his cock once more with both hands, bringing it up to her belly. "Look at that, horse dick", she said plainly.

Jake looked down and saw his cock pressed against her. The head of his cock reached much past her belly button. He flexed his cock in her hands, causing his cock head to swell, and her to lick her lips. Just as the night before, she got off her knees and got to her feet, squatting over the monstrous cock. She began to lower herself onto the fist-sized cockhead. Her left hand flat on his chest, her right hand gripping the thick shaft at the root, holding it upright towards her wet pussy until it connected.

"MGH!", she let out, causing Danielle to realize that Jake was about to fuck Nicole. She turned and looked down to see Jake's enormous cock begin to penetrate Nicole's tiny pussy. Her tits swinging uncontrollably by Mike's thrusts, as he tried to juggle them with his hands. As Mike thrust harder, she began to fully appreciate just how regular sex felt, and she lost focus of Nicole's attempt to take Jake next to them.

As Nicole's dripping wet pussy began to take Jake once more, she eased herself back to her knees. Now placing both hands on his chest. She slowly pushed her ass down lower, taking more of his cock. She remembered again how amazing he felt, pushing open her pussy, more than it had ever felt before him.

"Fuck!", she let out, remembering how Alexis had also responded to the monster earlier. She pressed herself further down on the thick rod. "Fucking horse dick....", she muttered, eyes closed, concentrating on taking the whole thing once more. Jake's hands reached around, sinking his fingers into her thick booty meat. He pushed her ass further down onto him, causing her to open her eyes and look at him surprised.

"MMmmmhmmmm", he said to her, asking for her deep pussy to finally fuck his huge cock.

"Almost there...", she said, causing Mike to look over and see there was only an inch or two of Jake's cock remaining not inside of Nicole yet between her legs. This caused him to thrust harder into Danielle, who reacted with faster, deeper breathing.

Jake pushed harder, burying her soft ass into his lap, and the last of his cock into her. "Fuuuuuuuucking .... fuck this horse dick...", Nicole responded. She remained with it buried to the hilt, and felt her pussy quiver and squeeze the impossibly hard, huge cock inside of it. "MMMMmmmmmmmm... fuck", she let out, as she slowly began to lift herself off of it.

She leaned forward onto her hands and began to rock her ass up and down on his hard pole. The cock at which was covered in her juices by this point. As though she was twerking, she lifted her ass several inches up on his rod and several down, in slow rhythmic movements. Jake loved it and put his hands back behind his head as he watched her work.

Little did the four of them realize that Alexis and Dave had returned. The sound of the small car pulling up was too far away, and too quiet to hear over all of the wetness and clapping of ass and boob for anyone to realize...

heavyd6

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"What the f-", Dave burst out, as Alexis reached up and covered his mouth. She grabbed him and pulled him behind a nearby bush so they could see without being seen. Dave didn't fight her has hard as he felt he should've.

"Shhhhh!!!", she said excitedly.

"What do you mean 'Shhhh'?!?!", he whispered back. "He is fuc-", and he was cut off again by Alexis' hand.

"Just watch!", she whispered back. "Look at her trying to take that thing...", she said, in a daze. From their view, they were behind Nicole, watching her massive ass rock back and forth, up and down, at the enormous hard cock of Jake.

Dave had never seen such a cock before. It looked like a glistening wet flesh-colored pole, impaling his beautiful girlfriend's tiny pussy. She rode it up and down as though she was trained to. He was frozen. His heart fell. His girlfriend was cheating on him... with the biggest dick in the goddamn world. He was angry. His blood boiled, but he remained frozen.

"Woooow", Alexis whispered. "Look at her ass trying to ride that thing!", she said excitedly. Dave couldn't respond. He had never seen anything like it. What they were doing, it WAS sex, but it was not sex like her and Nicole had ever had. He watched as Nicole leaned forward onto Jake's pecs, and slowly bounced her ass up and down. It shook with every movement, albeit slow movements. He looked next to them and saw Danielle's small ass being pounded by Mike, much more aggressively. He pointed at it and looked at Alexis, as if not understanding why she wasn't upset.

"Oh shush! It's just sex. Danielle probably needed a good screwing like that, with always being with a horse dick she can't take", Alexis said, hitting the nail on the head. "But look at Nicole's huge ass bouncing up and down on that thing. That is impressive!", she said.

Dave's heart still hurt, but he couldn't help but find himself turned on. Apart from his heart beating out of his chest, it was also filling his small dick. He sat motionless. He watched as Jake hand reached around and slapped Nicole's big, bouncing white cheeks.

*SMACK*, the sound echoed through the area.

"MGH! FUck!", Nicole let out. Dave had never seen her like this. He never saw anyone ride a cock like this either. She leaned forward a little more and quickened up her speed, as her giant, fat ass began to bounce wildly.

"Holy fuck", Jake let out quietly, watching Nicole take his entire cock.

"NG... NGH....NGH!!!...", Danielle started reaching climax, causing Mike to pound her harder and faster. Unlike Nicole, she was not 'riding' Mike's cock, but instead, just offering her pussy for him to pound. And pound he did. "AAAAghhh!!!!!!!", Danielle screamed, cumming on Mike's cock, causing him to finally start to slow down.

Dave watched as Nicole's head turned to see Danielle cum. She turned back, looking downwards at her hands on Jake's chest, and picked up her pace on the massive, soaking wet dick. And faster... And faster... Her ass bounced faster and faster, taking longer and longer strokes on Jake's enormously long cock. Dave saw how much of her pussy juice had run all over the rod, all over Jake's massive ball sack, and may have even been forming a wet spot on the towel underneath them.

"fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck", Nicole let out with each twerk. Danielle and Mike now paused, watching the spectacle. "OMG..... ommgggggoOOOOOODDDDDDD", Nicole let out as she thrust her ass into three long strokes, burying her clit into Jake's pelvic bone each time, until coming to a stop with it buried inside of her. "EEEEEEeeeeeennnggghhhhh!!!", she let out again, just as they heard the night before, her head now buried in Jake's chest.

"MGH... MGH...", Jake moaned, finally feeling Nicole's wet pussy he had been wanting so bad for days.

"Don't.... don't cum in her...", Danielle mustered, worried Jake was cumming as he buried his cock in her.

"Mike, why don't you give it to her.... doggystyle... like she needs", Nicole let out, trying to essentially distract from Danielle. Nicole knew Jake wasn't cumming, not yet. Mike pushed Danielle off of him, causing her tits to fly to her side, catching up with gravity. He spun her around and faced her away from him. Then she pressed her chest down to the warm towel. He was facing towards the bushes, but did not realize Alexis and Dave were intently watching within then. Danielle's head was pressed against the towel now, facing Nicole and Jake.

As Dave saw Nicole, lay with her head into Jake's chest, panting, catching her breath, his heart sank. She had never responded this way to sex with them. "Aw are you jealous?", Alexis whispered to him. He didn't respond, remaining frozen, not believing what he was seeing. Alexis reached out and put her hand in his crotch. "Oh! Seems like someone likes what they see!", she said as she felt Dave's hard nub of a cock beneath her palm.

"I-", Dave managed to get out, shocked by Alexis' forward behavior, on top of everything else.

"Shh...", she said, as she rubbed the nub of a dick back and forth with her tiny hand and pointed back at the couples with the other.

Nicole finally lifted her massive tank ass off of Jake's ass. Dave watched, inch after inch of hard cock that came out of her pussy as she did. Finally she lifted it high enough for it to release and fall on his hard abs. *SPLICK*, they could hear it's wetness as it landed. Jake's hands reached back and both grabbed handfuls of her massive ass, as she set it back down on the underside of his long rod. Dave could see her pussy and clit was now sitting right on his cock. He could see Jake flex his cock and pulse under her... something he could never do.

Meanwhile, Mike began to bury his dick inside of the bent over Danielle, who moaned in approval.

*clap*... *clap*... *clap*... each time he buried himself in her could be heard, as he began slowly.

Nicole looked to her left, face-to-face with the penetration Danielle was receiving. She wanted that. Although it wasn't brought up in their conversation prior, Nicole had also not felt doggystyle in a long time. Dave was too small to get past her amazingly huge, wide ass. She picked herself up off of Jake. "Up, horse dick", she commanded, causing Dave's jaw to drop. He had never seen her with any sort of confidence like this.

Nicole joined Danielle, mimicking her position, face and chest into the towel, ass pointed upwards, away from the bushes. Seeing the two of them side by side like this, really put into perspective how massive Nicole's ass really was. Although her waist mirrored Danielle's tiny waist, her ass looked twice as wide. Twice as pale as well. The shiny, white ass in the sun was begging for cock, and Dave and Alexis watched as Jake knelt down behind her.

Mike looked down at Jake's enormous cock. "ha Fuck dude", he said, as he continued to pound Jake's girlfriend. Jake reached down and set it his cock between Nicole's asscheeks. He took each of his hands to soft, balloon asscheeks and pressed them together, lightly squeezing his thick, wet cock. Dave and Alexis watched as the cock head pointed at them. Nicole and Danielle were face-to-face.

"Did you miss that", Nicole could be heard saying.

"Mmh... yes... I really did", Danielle responded in between Mike's thrusts. "I can't.... believe you're... going to try...", Danielle started, but Mike began to pick up the pace, causing her to lose train of thought.

*smack smack smack* they heard, as Jake was now spanking Nicole's big fat ass in front of him. His heart was beating out of his chest. He knew he was going to cum this time. He had been waiting to crash her ass into his hips for days now...

"MH!... OH MY GOD....", Nicole let out as Jake began to slide his cock into her. "Fucking christ, horse dick", she said back to him.

"She gonna be able to take the whole thing?", Mike asked coolly, as he slammed Danielle's bony ass into his pelvis.

"I think she will", Jake responded slyly.

Dave remained frozen, as he watched his girlfriend be mounted by their massive cocked friend.

Jake slowly pushed his cock deeper into her a few more inches. "MMMMHHHhhhhh.... fuck this feels so fucking good, oh my god", Nicole replied, as though Jake's cock was physically pushing those words out of her lungs with his stroke.

"See, Dave?", Alexis whispered to him as she continued to rub his tiny dick through his pants. "Nicole... she's the type of girl that needs a really... big... thick.. fucking horse dick, ya know?", she said seductively. "Look at her take that. We all tried taking it the other night while you were asleep...", as she said this, Dave looked at her appalled. "Yes, we did. None of us could take half of it.... except for Nicole. She took the whole thing. See? She needs a big, fucking hammer cock like that. Look how good it makes her feel".

Jake's large hands reached forward around her waist. As he did, he noticed how much larger this made her ass look, as it was almost twice as wide as his hips now as they slowly pressed into her. "FUCK!", Nicole let out, taking some of the towel into her mouth to stifle her words. He pulled her back further onto him.

"Fuck bro, you're gonna destroy her", Mike said, still watching as he pounded away at Danielle. Jake leaned back and pulled his cock almost all of the way out of her, before gripping her waist again and pulling her onto him, this time he buried the whole cock inside of her.

Alexis whispered again to Dave, picking up the pace at his nub. "He is going to destroy her. That massive cock is going to ruin her for anyone else, but him. And that's what she needs, that's all!", she said happily, looking attentively at the show before them.

"MMMGGGGHHHHHHH", they all heard as Nicole bit the towel and moaned. He pulled it out and pushed it back in this time, harder than before. Her ass cheeks quaked. He smacked her ass, hard.

*SMACK*! The sound, once again, echoed through the area. "Fuck", he let out.

"mmmgghhh", Nicole moaned in approval. Jake began taking his long strokes faster, now. Although him and Mike were performing the same act, he looked to be doing something entirely different. Mike jackhammered in and out quickly into Danielle. Jake's long strokes took almost 3x as long to pull off, as he continued to bury his long, horse cock into her.

"Is it okay", Danielle let out to Nicole, whos face was mere inches from hers. Nicole's eyes remained closed and she moaned into the mouthful of towel.

"She asked if you like this big cock", Jake said, as he pulled it out of her and spanked her large cheeks with it. They rippled from the crashing of his huge cock shaft.

"Mm! Yes. Yes I do, don't stop please", Nicole let out, as she felt the big cock leave her pussy. Jake held his cock pointed at her, and shoved it all the way into her in one stroke. He felt her tiny pussy quiver and give way to his power. He buried it for a few seconds, then grabbed her by the waist once more and began pounding her as hard as he could.

Alexis rubbed Dave's dick harder now, almost as if to hurt it. "Mmmmhmmm. She loves horse dick. Her giant fat ass is NOT made for small peepee's, I'm sorry", she said, squeezing the nub between her finger and thumb. "She was built to be fucked by huge, horse cock".

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUKC.... FUCK- YES... GIVE IT TO ME OH MY GOD!!", she let out. *CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP* her massive asscheeks crashing into Jake could be heard through the forest at this point. She had never been fucked so hard, nor had he ever been able to fuck someone so hard. Her massive, fluffy, soft ass cheeks felt so good hitting him, and rippling uncontrollably. He reached down and smacked it again as hard as he could.

*SMACK*! As the two continued to have the hardest fuck of their life. This proved to be too much for Mike.

"Ah fuck... I'm cumming, fuck", he let out. Danielle pushed herself forward off of his dick and quickly turned over on to her back. She sat up on her elbows, and pushed her tits together and opened her mouth as wide as she could. Dave and Alexis watched as Mike climaxed, jerking his dick directly at her tits and face. "UGH!!", he let out as they could see a spray of jizz begin flowing from his dick, beginning to cover her tits. It didn't reach her mouth, which Danielle wasn't upset about.

"Ahhhhh!!!....", Nicole began to climax once more. "EEEE-EEeee-eeghh-hhh-hh!!!", she let out as Jake continued to pound her with every inch of his cock. He did not stop and she felt like she came for 30 seconds, squeezing down on her pussy onto his enormous cock destroying her insides. This now proved to be too much for Jake. He was finally cumming.

"AGH - FUCK", his deep voice let out, and he pushed her giant ass off of his long cock. On his knees they watched his right hand take long strokes across his soaking wet cock. His balls hanging like 2 eggs, swinging back and forth. Nicole saw Danielle's pose, and immediately spun to mimic it. On her back, but up on her elbows, her hands pressed her tits together, albeit nothing like Danielle next to her. Next to each other, their elbows touching they were so close, both mouth opened as wide as possible, tongue out. Danielle's massive pressed together tits looked cartoonish next to Nicole's pink nipples.

"MMMGH... MMGH...MMGHHAAAAAAAGH FUCK!", Jake said as he paused his stroking with his hand at the end of his cock. He thrust it back to the base of his cock, and as he did, a long thick rope of cum launched at Nicole. Dave and Alexis had a perfect view behind the girls, watching the rope hit Nicole in the forehead, run down her face, and reach all the way down neck, between her tits, and stop at her belly.

"MGHHH!", he let out again as he pumped another thick rope, this time he turned slightly and shot over at Danielle, landing right in her mouth, and across her tits. "MGH!", again ,he thrust his hand shooting another rope on Danielle's massive tits, this time stretching all the way to Nicole's belly. "AGH!", and another reaching Danielle's far cheek.

"Agh!", and another turning back to Nicole and squirting on her chin and tits.

"Mgn", another back to Danielle's massive jiggling tits.

"MGH!", another on Nicole's tits. He continued his last 4-5 small ropes, each with an accompanying deep grunt, covering Nicole's tits and belly, until a small pool had formed.

"Oh....", Alexis said, still flicking back and forth the small nub of Dave's cock. She felt a small wet spot on his shorts now. She squeezed his shorts together, trying to push out the moisture of his cum. She licked her fingers. "Hm", she said, dissappointed.

Nicole's entire body was tingling as she collapsed onto her back. She felt Jake's cum begin to run... off the side of her belly... over her shoulder... off her chin... off her cheek.... "Wow", is all she let out.