Can I come in and talk and debate with you?

sweetsmallcandy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hello to the entire LPSG community

Normally I have no place in this community; I am the opposite of what one might call a well endowed man, I have a small penis, at the limit of the micro penis .

I have a complex connection to my body and it took me a while to accept myself. Yet, because I’m not looking for anything, because I’m not a man with little sex in a humiliation quest, I come here to discuss and read;although sometimes I wonder how my ex-girlfriend who left me for an acquaintance has very big dick, I tell myself that she certainly left me because in love and sexually she felt better with him and because he is objectively an extraordinary man and not only because he was very gifted.And this forum is the best way to play things down ,to find that men with big penis are normal men, with their fears, their worries. able to appreciate what is beautiful in a guy and be happy for those who possess it.And a big sex is beautiful and manly.

So if you accept me I look forward to reading you, discussing with you and talking about many things (I am pleased), whether you are hetero, homo, bi or not gendered.

nice day to you

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, please remember that it takes five posts, two days before some features unlock, ie. starting conversations etc.

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Welcome; it sounds like you bring noble intentions. Life is so much more than a piece of flesh dangling or not dangling and people are comprised with so much more that makes them attractive or unattractive. Enjoy the site and meeting some of our great members.

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hello to the entire LPSG community

Normally I have no place in this community; I am the opposite of what one might call a well endowed man, I have a small penis, at the limit of the micro penis .

I have a complex connection to my body and it took me a while to accept myself. Yet, because I’m not looking for anything, because I’m not a man with little sex in a humiliation quest, I come here to discuss and read;although sometimes I wonder how my ex-girlfriend who left me for an acquaintance has very big dick, I tell myself that she certainly left me because in love and sexually she felt better with him and because he is objectively an extraordinary man and not only because he was very gifted.And this forum is the best way to play things down ,to find that men with big penis are normal men, with their fears, their worries. able to appreciate what is beautiful in a guy and be happy for those who possess it.And a big sex is beautiful and manly.

So if you accept me I look forward to reading you, discussing with you and talking about many things (I am pleased), whether you are hetero, homo, bi or not gendered.

nice day to you
Hi and welcome. I hope you have a fantastic time here. To be honest my penis is actually very small, but I have an appreciation of much larger cocks which is part of the reason for my membership here. If it's any consolation, my late girlfriend used to say it's not the size that matters but what you do with it!

Reactions: sweetsmallcandy

sweetsmallcandy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You know I sincerely think that size is only one of many factors; it can of course play a role in the choice of a woman .. But when my ex leaves me, my couple has been going bad for a long time and there’s the perfect guy coming and besides, he has a huge one, she loves sex and she didn’t have to think long... I would say this: size can be a great asset for some women but is not necessarily a determining factor.

Don Logan

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I tell myself that she certainly left me because in love and sexually she felt better with him and because he is objectively an extraordinary man and not only because he was very gifted.
I'm sure you're right with this statement. For most women (and there are exceptions), cock size is about 1,500x less important to the woman than to the guy.

sweetsmallcandy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm sure you're right with this statement. For most women (and there are exceptions), cock size is about 1,500x less important to the woman than to the guy.
certainly, although I think that in this case the , size still played a small role, because she told me several times how she liked to feel stimulated by something big and full;he had this reputation of being a super lover, The women wanted him for themselves and they were jealous of him and I think that for her, dating an extraordinary guy, being the chosen one somehow played a lot more than the size of her manhood.

Don Logan

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
certainly, although I think that in this case the , size still played a small role, because she told me several times how she liked to feel stimulated by something big and full;he had this reputation of being a super lover, The women wanted him for themselves and they were jealous of him and I think that for her, dating an extraordinary guy, being the chosen one somehow played a lot more than the size of her manhood.
I'm sure you're spot-on about this. Women do love stimulation, excitement, and emotions. He's giving that to her. It's hard to do, but put this on the shelf, face forward, and don't look back. No doubt you have a lot to offer that someone else might appreciate.

sweetsmallcandy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
actually you’re right, I’m a pretty quiet and calm person...whereas with some men, a woman has the promise of living a life at full speed, which is very exciting.

So I’m not in a hurry, I know that I can meet someone someday, and that despite my modest endowment, if I do well, it should play.
Thank you for your kindness

For you, a big penis is not an advantage for a man?