Can you help?

myhugechicken69

Just Browsing
Media
I just started having sex a few months ago. At first everything was fine (very little pain, except the first time), but then she went on birth control. Soon after she started, she became very tight! Now it takes at least ten minutes for me to penetrate, and it still hurts her. I'm a bit over 6"circ, but she took me without too much pain before. Anyone heard of this? She's too embarrassed to ask her doc about it, but we are going on our honeymoon soon and I don't want her to be in pain the whole time. Thanks.

boizngurlzcamfun

Just Browsing
Media
She needs to see her doctor, sounds like birth control has some side effects or she's unknowingly is worried about something, like getting pregnant or she want's to get pregnant. Who's idea was the birth control? A doctor can help sort it out, you might wanna use a condom instead

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Sorry , cant help you there but something needs to be done about it and if she is to embarressed to ask herself they maybe you should, its not fair on either of you to continue as is becasue eventually she will start not wanting sex because of the pain

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's a possible correlation between her tightness & the recent birth control method, so get her to a OB GYN ASAP & find out what. Or read the birth control thing she's using & look for possible side effects.