Don’t buy off him.Hoping someone has some content. His dick looks massive
View attachment 170996081View attachment 170996101
Paid him for some content he said yes to, then he sent something different and pretended he didn’t agree to it.
Avoid.
Don’t buy off him.Hoping someone has some content. His dick looks massive
View attachment 170996081View attachment 170996101
It’s also taken him 16 days to send some pics which weren’t the pics I paid for and he agreed to. I have never paid anyone for content before now and never will againDon’t buy off him.
Paid him for some content he said yes to, then he sent something different and pretended he didn’t agree to it.
Avoid.
is this guy a findom master you guys know?
DEEP figure 4 KO - ThisVid.com
hes so damn handsome like hes totally my type haha if someone knows please tell me cause Id love to watch more of him...
As someone who doesn’t like the idea of findom, don’t question it i don’t get it either. Many people like me think it’s really stupid and waste of time like Why would you give your money to random jobless losers on social media and never met irl.This may be stupid, but can someone please explain the whole alpha male thing with these guys? I get the dom/sub role and think it’s hot, but to actually believe you’re superior to someone else… Shit is toxic! Where does that come from?
Hey thanks. I’m not into findom, just want to lust over their bodies. Just think the whole superiority alpha complex can be very toxic, don’t understand where that comes from.As someone who doesn’t like the idea of findom, don’t question it i don’t get it either. Many people like me think it’s really stupid and waste of time like Why would you give your money to random jobless losers on social media and never met irl.
I don’t want to and NEVER want to kink-shame anyone also. I respect everyone’s kinks as I myself have this weirdly indescribable obsession in “a type of kink” i don’t want to name it here.
So just enjoy it (the eye candy) as long as its not harming anyone, especially you or me (someone who isn’t into findom). I’m just here for the attractive dudes. And Funny enough, if you go to “Most Liked Posts”, you will see 2 of MY posts of the most attractive men in findom IMO lol. Those 2 guys also sold me something related to my kink as well I felt super satisfied with what I received. So sad one of them is inactive now
I think 90% of the time it comes from guys who are turned on by being made to feel inferior by another dude creating the market/need for Findom Alphas who who are almost always Str8 guys who discover this decidely whack to them fetish and discover they can make more than they do working at the Garden Center by doing this. I think THAT'S where it comes from.Hey thanks. I’m not into findom, just want to lust over their bodies. Just think the whole superiority alpha complex can be very toxic, don’t understand where that comes from.
did you ever find his name or vidsDoes anyone have links to any videos or want to trade videos of this alpha? Deactivated, but used to go by Master Jax
Watching him drain a group on X right now. He’s a fucking stud.This alpha CashAlphaTyson on twitter is really hot. He drains his subs pretty rough. View attachment 171173621View attachment 171173641View attachment 171173661
Likewise. He has a lot of potential.Watching him drain a group on X right now. He’s a fucking stud.
there is cum video?Watching him drain a group on X right now. He’s a fucking stud.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.