Cbd Gummies

im looking to try cbd gummies for pain and inflammation since from what I've read online its good for that.
Have any of you tried them and if so can you vouch for it helping with these things?
And can you recommend any brands?

Unfortunately weed isn't legal here so....

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
The thing about CBD is that it needs to build up in your system over a couple weeks before you get noticable relief.

So if you don't get immediate results the first few days don't give up on it.

And: not all CBD products are equal in quality. Leafly has a decent reputation of providing good info on different products/brands. Links to products/info:
Made by Hemp - CBD Gummies

The complete guide to CBD (cannabidiol) | Leafly

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm sure if they were that good they wouldn't be legal :/

I've noticed for myself, if I mix a high CBD strain with higher THC strains I get a better feel. I sleep better. I fuck with CBD. Makes my high a little higher.

Reactions: MickeyLee

I wish weed was legal here.
Fn bullshit.
Entire state ran by Democrats and nothing.

Any of you tried kill cliff cbd?
It has "25 MG OF CBD
BROAD SPECTRUM HEMP WITH 0% THC"

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
actually, I'm pretty taken aback that cannabis is being added to any dishes, is it even possible? I mean, it doesn't sound right, at least, lol. Does it make the taste better or are you adding cannabis just for recreational purposes? To tell you the truth, I'd better use kratom, however I usually take it because of my arthritis pains and because of the panic attacks I do have sometimes. The only problem which has always concerned me was what is the best place to buy kratom, I couldn't find anything reliable and natural. So, when I finally discovered this online store, I was pretty amazed by the fact of its existence, actually, the quality turned out to be perfet, btw.

Different strains have different flavor profiles. It is an herb, personally I think it works really well in savory dishes in general, but certain strains go really well in different types of desserts.

If you're going the dessert route I don't recommend putting the actual plant material into the food. Cannabutter or other infused cooking oils/sugars are better.

Reactions: MickeyLee

I wish weed was legal here.
Fn bullshit.
Entire state ran by Democrats and nothing.

The democratic party has nothing to do with weed legalization efforts. The efforts will have to be done through movement by the people (such as petitioning to put a proposition on the ballot) and correlating education for the general public.

Arizona is said to have flipped to being a "blue" state, but I promise you that is just an anomaly in this past election cycle. Arizona is still a heavily conservative state (although it is leaning more democrat as time goes by).

The point I'm trying to make, Joe Biden isn't the true winner in AZ (he only won the State by about 12,000 votes). The big winner here was Daddy Ganja.

Here is the result of the recent weed legalization initiative:

upload_2020-11-29_17-55-53.png

In comparison, here are the results of the Presidential vote in the State:

upload_2020-11-29_17-56-28.png

We have a clear winner in AZ. Weed legalization efforts have to be more about just legalizing it, there needs to be incentive for those who don't light up - here in AZ, weed will be taxed, and the money will go to education and healthcare. Most people who have a marijuana possession charge at the State level can eventually have the charge expunged from their record.

Last edited by a moderator:

The democratic party has nothing to do with weed legalization efforts.

Uhmmm....
: unamused:: unamused:: unamused:
id45.gif

Uhmmm....
: unamused:: unamused:: unamused:
id45.gif

it’s not entirely true either. Just because democratically elected people may be in power, that doesn’t mean that weed legalization efforts are at the center of your local party’s platform or core initiatives.

it’s not entirely true either. Just because democratically elected people may be in power, that doesn’t mean that weed legalization efforts are at the center of your local party’s platform or core initiatives.
I dont think its at the core of anyones "local partys platform or core initiatives" but they just decriminalized it...well they used the word decriminalized it was more of a 'we won't throw you in jail over having an ounce of weed...now we'll charge you $25' type of deal. Which is still not decriminalizing it. But the governor has said hes for legalizing it. But he only changed his mind on that AFTER he found out it would generate over $300 mil for the state. Even if he pushes forward on it the entire process could take 2yrs.

Hell of a mindfuck tbh.
Cops pull you over, catch you with an ounce, and they throw you in jail.

A year or so later governor of said state is like we can generate how much money?????
tenor.gif

Reactions: malakos

sander88

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tried cbd gummies last month and it has become part of my daily diet. I realized that this is a good and easy way to get your body's dose of CBD every day. it helps me get rid of stress and lifts my mood. I began to look at the world with different eyes and bright colors appeared in my life

DadDas

Just Browsing
Media
It's great that you're considering CBD gummies for pain and inflammation relief. Many folks have reported positive experiences with them. I've heard from others who swear by their effectiveness. When it comes to choosing a brand, it's essential to do some research and find one that's reputable and transparent about their ingredients and manufacturing processes.