Celebs A-Z on my Hard Drive

9incut

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Brewer Twins - no IMDB but I like Wikipedia as well.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
Derek and Keith Brewer, known as the Brewer Twins, are famous male modeling twins.

[edit] Biography

The twins were born on September 21, 1973 at Torrance Memorial Hospital in Torrance, California. Derek was born fifteen minutes before Keith — neither their mother nor the doctors knew a second baby was to be expected.
During their modeling career, the twins worked for clients such as GAP, Guess?, Yves Saint Laurent, Lipton, DEKA invest, Boss and Armani. They were mentioned in the book‚ Male Super Models’ in 1996, together with names like Markus Schenkenberg and David Fumero.
They have worked with photographers such as Bruce Weber, Steven Meisel, Tiziano Magni, Claus Wickwrath, Randall Mesdon, Marko Realmonte and also with model Cindy Crawford. They have appeared on the covers of Glamour, Esquire, Mizz, Sassy, Dolly, Student Life, Vogue, Fortune amongst others.
There are several nude pictures of the twins in circulation that were taken by Weber which were originally published in Joe's Magazine in 1992. They depict the twins naked, wrapped in each other's arms, fully entwined, in the woods, and in bed. This photoshoot has been noted as being inspirational for similar shoots by the Carlson Twins in their Abercrombie and Fitch campaign.

Attachments

9incut

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Brewer Twins cont.
Some of these in the next set of Brewer cont. post might be repeats. I had some in a different folder in another section of my computer from another time in my life.

Attachments

Reactions: TimTimmy

9incut

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Attachments

Reactions: FL_Dude

9incut

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Also, if anyone sees any picture that I post that is of anyone that was underage at the time or is underage, please notify me in private message so that I can remove it. Or if I can not remove it, notify a mod so that they can remove it. I will not knowingly put one on here. So though I have the ones of Mr. Radcliffe and some others, they will not be in the list I put here.

Ballbuster

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nice pics. I am loving this thread. I love the last one of Ben Affleck, even if it is fake. Oh, and by the way, Daniel Radcliffe is overage, so, despite what other people may say, please post any nude pics you have of him, along with other pics.

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
I cant believe you givin away all your celebshots in one thread like this. You could get cult status here if you posted then in one new thread a day. Yet I aint seen one of those pics that is nearly as hot as yours, man.

9incut

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I cant believe you givin away all your celebshots in one thread like this. You could get cult status here if you posted then in one new thread a day. Yet I aint seen one of those pics that is nearly as hot as yours, man.

Thanks. Not looking for cult status though. My hope is for people to just enjoy the pictures, real or fake, and to also post any I missed in a reply to that celebs name. Everyone wins, the way I see it.