Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks, just checked and my local store is doing a deal on that same strength so I will pick up on way home. If you hear of this crazy Brit who self combusted whilst stroking tomorrow that'll be me!
It's good for your heart too, so here's to better health and cumshots!

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hitting the headboard and wall is so fucking hot. OMG.
I want to see vids and pics of cum that has shot really far and hit the headboard.
Not the headboard I'm afraid but I did take this a short time ago in the bathroom. Quite a load after all of today's chat.

20220413_221835.jpg

Cosgood

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So here's an update and kind of an embarrassing story for ya. Been keeping up on my supplements these last couple weeks, including the celery seed, and definitely that sunflower lecithin (really key in my opinion). I'm pretty in-tune with my body and know about how much cum I can get out when I abstain for a day, a couple, etc. So I wanted to see what kind of nut I can bust in a looooong stretch. Now I have a tough time finding alone time in my house, and I like to cam on Zoom with a group, so I really have to pick my spot. So after a week of no cumming (lots of edging and plenty of precum I know resulting from these vitamins) the opportunity presented itself when I knew I could get online. I shit you not, THE MORNING OF, I had a wet dream. A fuckin wet dream. I woke up about 2 AM madder than hell. I was like "Fuck it, I'm doin it anyway."
When I jerkoff and cum, any time I've ever tried to do it again the same day, it's just not a whole lot. It's okay, but I prefer more so I make myself wait. Anyway, I get up later that day and everybody leaves the house and now I'm curious to see what I can do within the same 24 hour period. I got on Zoom, and a little on our chat here, and honest to goodness I was precumming about 5 minutes and the entirety of a hour and a half I was online. I came to the welcome sight of about 4 good sized ropes about a foot out the tip, and then some decent dribbling down my shaft. I was very surprised and very pleased. As for the consistency, usually mine pretty translucent with hints of white. This was pretty white, which is new for me. So I definitely plan to keep it up.

Once I cleaned up, then I really wondered .oO(What would it have been like if I didn't have that wet dream...?) So that's something I still gotta test out.

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
That's a great update @Cosgood and very similar to my own experiences since starting on celery seed caps about a month ago, though no wet dreams lately. I'm still on 3000mg a day, lecithin every other day, and wheat grass powder mixed in a shake two or three times a week. I also don't usually like to orgasm too often as it takes me a few days to recover. But on this load I can cum big and recover quick. I am back to shooting with the kind of strength and volume I had in my twenties. My precum production is probably three times the quantity it used to be, which suits me fine as I love the taste. Even on the odd days I miss a CS dose I find there is enough residual from the previous day to keep me going. And I am waking every morning with such an incredible boner, I never need an alarm clock. This morning the sun is up and, as usual, so am I.

• Love
Reactions: Cosgood

Cosgood

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That's a great update @Cosgood and very similar to my own experiences since starting on celery seed caps about a month ago, though no wet dreams lately. I'm still on 3000mg a day, lecithin every other day, and wheat grass powder mixed in a shake two or three times a week. I also don't usually like to orgasm too often as it takes me a few days to recover. But on this load I can cum big and recover quick. I am back to shooting with the kind of strength and volume I had in my twenties. My precum production is probably three times the quantity it used to be, which suits me fine as I love the taste. Even on the odd days I miss a CS dose I find there is enough residual from the previous day to keep me going. And I am waking every morning with such an incredible boner, I never need an alarm clock. This morning the sun is up and, as usual, so am I.
Man, I have been getting boners over every little thing now. And whenever I wake up in the middle of the night I'm already fully torqued.

Whenever I come home from work, I like to lay in a hot bath and just look at the phone for a while. Usually LPSG stuff. I could look at all kinds of hot stuff and not get much a reaction from my dong. Now it's like the scope on a submarine.

Addicted3edging

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I tried this back in 2016 and wrote several posts about my experience. I think I was fairly scientific about it, and tried it for long enough to get a good idea of the actual results and why they were occurring that way.

In May I tried this again, but using higher quality, fresher, whole seeds. I ground them myself, as fine as possible using a granite mortar and pestle, right before use and I kept the seeds stored in a cool (~70° F), dark, and dry place, which is important to maintain the quality of most spices.

During the three weeks in which I tested I used two different methods to steep the seeds. First by just adding 1.5-2 tablespoons of the crushed seed to cold water. I did this for varied lengths of time but found that 10-15 minutes seemed best, I can't really explain why. I also used the same process but used boiling water poured over the crushed seeds and then steeped, using a sealed mason jar for both temperatures. I did some experimentation with longer time periods, even several hours, and I wouldn't recommend doing that.

The first problem is that even with a granite mortar and pestle that weighs 12 lbs and that I can put my full body weight into, these seeds can't be crushed into a water soluble powder, and the shells or husks will flatten but not break apart. This means the drink is very gritty. Gritty probably isn't the right word since the last mouthful is just wet seed husks and it is difficult to get down. I considered sifting out the husks with a sieve but I could not find any indication that they do or do not contain anything that might be related to the effect.

The taste of the drink is pretty bad. Kind of like old grass clippings, but it also has a bitterness that reminds me of some types of cactus. It's tolerable, but barely when you consider the seed husks too. Both of these would be annoying but would be a daily chore I wouldn't really complain about if it had the effects that people claim.

In 2016 I noticed an effect almost immediately. If you're interested you can read about that experience earlier in the thread but to summarize I saw a rapid increase in libido, stamina, the volume of precum and cum I produced and the intensity of orgasm. That continued for awhile then went away. My conclusion then was that it was a placebo effect.

This time I took the first dose at about 10 PM at night and had no noticeable effect that night. The next day I took the dose once in the AM and again in the PM. On the first day of the full dose I felt like my libido was increased, however, I feel like some other behavior I was already engaging in had begun that trend. I did edge a lot that day and the following two days. I shot huge loads (for me) each day and had more precum than usual. At one point during those first couple of days I considered stopping because the amount of precum was actually very inconvenient and I found myself having to wipe off my thigh even when I wasn't really doing anything sexual. It even got annoying while I was masturbating because of how messy it was getting, but if I had been in a different place then maybe that could have been a lot of fun.

Over the next couple of days the effects diminished and by day 6 or 7 there was no real effect from the supplement, aside from the "side" effect that celery seed has actually been used for thousands of years for which is increased urination.

While I was researching this I found that celery seed has been used medicinally as a diuretic in primitive medicine for probably thousands of years. A diuretic basically makes you urinate a lot, but it also makes all the parts of your body that leak, sweat glands, tear ducts, etc., more leaky. So when you notice an increase in any fluids being produced its really just that your body is jettisoning fluid at an accelerated rate. If you produce a larger volume of semen or precum, its really just that your body has supplemented the normal supply with the hydration that your body normally wants to retain. I guess who cares, but you should probably notice thinner loads if anything, not thicker. If your loads get thicker then you should keep an eye on your prostate.

I think there are a few things that might make this work, sort of, but I don't believe any of them would typically have a long term impact.

-Celery seed is a diuretic and causes the body to produce retain less fluid generally. This should only have an impact until your body is dehydrated and begins retaining fluid again, or some degree of homeostasis is reached which should normalize fluid retention.

-Celery seed contains zinc and magnesium. Both of these supplements are involved in the production of seminal fluids and there are other threads on this board in which some claim similar effects when using these as supplements. The side effects of these supplements make their use infeasible for anyone who isn't deficient in them, terrible headaches, vision problems, etc. But if you are deficient in zinc and or magnesium then supplementing with them, or with something that contains them like celery seed, can lead to an increase in production. This probably shouldn't be considered an increase in functionality, but rather the removal of a roadblock to that functionality.

-The placebo effect is real but is not tied to any physical difference in performance. Instead, you are more stimulated because you are exploring a new sexual thing and our brains reward us when we do that, more than almost anything else. This is how taking a supplement, or trying some weird device that claims to do something, can seem to have an immediate effect but dissipate a while later.

I think this can be a fun thing to play with from time to time, but it doesn't work long term and probably isn't great to consume long term either. Though, there are benefits to taking diuretics and I did feel kind of flushed after using it for a short time, whatever that means.

Supposedly cultures that have diets that include diuretics tend to be healthier, thinner, and live longer. I don't know if there's any real correlation, but they also just consume it at a normal rate and don't try to overdose on it like this method calls for.

I'm done taking it for this purpose. The best use I've found for it is to put about a 1/4 teaspoon in with some broccoli while its boiling.

TL,DR

It might work for a few days and then will stop. The exception is, I think, if you have a zinc or magnesium deficiency.
good information. I just use l arginine, l lysine, l carnitine, celery seed, horny goat wead..... it forces the male body to produce more sperm . just practiced 5 totally unsatisfying and ruined ejaculations without any real orgasm and without any sperm contractions.

Reactions: vmo4 and Cosgood

SBT0001

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have been taking 2 1000mg capsules at night for about a week now but not sure I’ve really noticed a difference. How long does it normally take to notice anything?
I also take about 1 1000mg of l-arginine 3x a day, and 2 of dr martins horny goat weed blend capsules in the morning. Could all of these be canceling each other out so in turn there are no effects?

ron88

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have been taking 2 1000mg capsules at night for about a week now but not sure I’ve really noticed a difference. How long does it normally take to notice anything?
I also take about 1 1000mg of l-arginine 3x a day, and 2 of dr martins horny goat weed blend capsules in the morning. Could all of these be canceling each other out so in turn there are no effects?
I‘ve been taking arginine and celery seed at the same time and it worked out very well
Just be patient and you’ll see the results pretty soon, I guess bro

SBT0001

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I‘ve been taking arginine and celery seed at the same time and it worked out very well
Just be patient and you’ll see the results pretty soon, I guess bro
What else do you take? And which brand of celery seed? I feel like the one that I bought is not doing anything…

Reactions: Gj816

frog980

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We'll, I think there's something to this celery seed. Seems like I have a bit more sensation. I also start getting a semi without stimulation like I used to but still have to use my hand to get it up all the way. When I go to stroking it, it feels like an itch I need to scratch and the added sensation it nice. I'm gonna start day 2 now and see if I get anymore improvements anywhere. I had my morning wood, but I normally get that anyways. What I lost is getting hard with no stimulation and just using my imagination. I'm hoping I can improve that.