Celery seed

Wirmboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last night I gave a try at a spooge. Needed to to get an idea of results. Oddly enough I could edge with a noticable gain in control... less wait time to recover. End result was thicker spooge, which usually does not happen on my 30 minute edge routine. Was not my thickest, but held consistancy with a slight watery look. I looked up dosages, and it looks like, the bottles I got gave mid range intake information. So I can boost the intake to 2 per day, like celery seed, for morning and eve, with food. The celery seed I got seems pretty fresh, and comes in 2.2oz glass container. Doing two times with food, can have good results, even though you are not chewing or adding hot water. Its easier than chewing Oregano. I guess if you have tried and succeded in the table spoon of oragano chew challenge, you are a man!

swimmerguydfw

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Good luck with the trial, look forward to reading your update. I've tried starting arginine twice now but find it gives me a pounding headache. Nor tried pygeum yet. I hope CS works for you as well as it does for me.
I had the same problem with the l-arginine. I was taking 1000mg daily to supplement the l-citrulline (was told they work best together)...but the headaches were intense. I cut back to 500mg a day, and left the l-citrulline the same (6000mg on workout days), and now the headaches are gone. Otherwise, everything seems to work just fine.

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I had the same problem with the l-arginine. I was taking 1000mg daily to supplement the l-citrulline (was told they work best together)...but the headaches were intense. I cut back to 500mg a day, and left the l-citrulline the same (6000mg on workout days), and now the headaches are gone. Otherwise, everything seems to work just fine.
Looking at your photos I would say Its working a lot more than just fine!

• Love
Reactions: swimmerguydfw

vas

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I seem to also see good results with celery seed. I tried 1/2 teaspoon of celery seed, from the spice cabinets, twice a day for 3 days. Now days I'm usually one or two shot and then dribbles. The Wife gave me a handjob a few days ago. My cumshot started with two solid ropes (which happened to go into her armpit). I don't think I've cum like that in 15 years. Now I need to restock the spice cabinet and collect more data.

juicelover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Surprising! I thought people took 4-6g per day, that's 4 to 6 times the amount you take.

Me personally.. I tend to get L-Arginine powder, and mix it with Citrulline Malate powder (hard to find pure L-Citrulline, I've done it before but tricky). Then take a heaped table spoon of that and mix into a big (pint) glass of water with some squash. I get 500g of each powder at peaksuppliments website, and mix them in a 1:1 ratio (bearing in mind that the citrulline malate is not pure L-Citrulline) and store in a big container.

As for my Celery Seed experiment, I've not noticed any positive or negative effect of it after approx 2 weeks. My erections feel worse, but that's likely due to 600 - 1200mg of the ultra standardised Piping Rock pygeum per day. Probably trashing my DHT levels.

Reactions: swimmerguydfw

swimmerguydfw

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Surprising! I thought people took 4-6g per day, that's 4 to 6 times the amount you take.

Me personally.. I tend to get L-Arginine powder, and mix it with Citrulline Malate powder (hard to find pure L-Citrulline, I've done it before but tricky). Then take a heaped table spoon of that and mix into a big (pint) glass of water with some squash. I get 500g of each powder at peaksuppliments website, and mix them in a 1:1 ratio (bearing in mind that the citrulline malate is not pure L-Citrulline) and store in a big container.

As for my Celery Seed experiment, I've not noticed any positive or negative effect of it after approx 2 weeks. My erections feel worse, but that's likely due to 600 - 1200mg of the ultra standardised Piping Rock pygeum per day. Probably trashing my DHT levels.
You're right about the L-arginine dosage...it's what I had also read as being the typical dosage before I started taking it. However, since I've found over the years that I seem to be very sensitive to any sort of supplements (maybe because of my small size), I thought that I'd start out low and work my way up. I didn't really think that a 1000mg capsule would have such a negative affect...but, it did. So, I cut back. I use the citrulline malate powder as well...which had been working OK by itself, though nothing spectacular. But then I came across a couple of articles that said the L-arginine makes the L-citrulline work better...and after doing that (even at the lower dosage that I had to cut back to) I found a noticeable improvement in both my workout results, and in my flaccid hang (of all things).

I usually take the L-arginine capsule in the morning with breakfast (and the rest of my supplements)...and then mix the citruline malate with water and some lime juice about an hour before I work out in the afternoon.

As for the celery seed...like you, I really didn't think that it was doing anything particularly striking, so I stopped taking it (I felt like all I was doing was taking supplements...LOL!). But, it only took a few days to realize that my libido had certainly dropped...and I wasn't having hard-ons all night long, and semis easily during the day. I'm not sure that it made my erections any harder, or increased semen production (although it did kick up my precum)...but it sure pumped up my libido.

Last edited:

Poppajimbo

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Starting a CS extract and L-arginine supplement regiment. will update with results later. Also pygeum has anyone tried this? Would it be recommended?
So about 9 days in and results are promising. multiple 1/2 erections during the day vs not at all for months. Waking up super hard that has been years. Also seem to be slightly girthier and producing more precum. I’ve been able to have sex multiple times a day so I’m pretty pleased so far

BabyGrace

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Quick question: given how many supplements are being mentioned on here, what would be the ideal consumption routine for say maca root, celery seed and pygeum? Does each dose need to be spaced out in the day, or can they be taken all at once?

Reactions: Poppajimbo

EmperorJimbo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Just ordered some celery seed capsules. will try and see if there is any effect for me.
Well I've been taking these pretty much daily for a couple weeks. No huge changes for me yet. Will let you know if anything turns up.

st2000

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
since i have lot of different spices and never used this seed
i tried it but wow ... whole celery seed even in salad... this is a strong taste
how do you take it?
for now no effect but i just started