Celery seed

Piercedcock58

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I bought a bottle of 630MG caps to give it a try. Today is only the second day I have taken one cap.
Should I take more than one cap a day?

I'm not sure if this is related but last night I had to get up more than usual to urinate, anyone else notice that side effect?

Elixir

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Any UK members buy celery seed here? Just wondered where abouts you get it from as the main supermarkets dont sell it. Interested in trying this out

JBD_Mikk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Just out of curiosity I tried consuming about a half-teaspoon of ground-up celery seed late last night in a glass of water (didn't mind the flavor).

One dose isn't enough to establish the effects - but still, a particularly hard erection woke me up early this morning. Not unheard-of, but that doesn't often happen if I cum right before falling asleep (which I had). I went back to sleep for another couple of hours and when I woke a second time I was hard again, and when I got up it took longer than usual to subside (to the point that using the toilet was a bit tricky).

I'm curious to see if this was a one-time thing or whether the effects continue.

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just out of curiosity I tried consuming about a half-teaspoon of ground-up celery seed late last night in a glass of water (didn't mind the flavor).

One dose isn't enough to establish the effects - but still, a particularly hard erection woke me up early this morning. Not unheard-of, but that doesn't often happen if I cum right before falling asleep (which I had). I went back to sleep for another couple of hours and when I woke a second time I was hard again, and when I got up it took longer than usual to subside (to the point that using the toilet was a bit tricky).

I'm curious to see if this was a one-time thing or whether the effects continue.
That's hot. Please keep us posted. See what happens if you maintain the same celery seed intake every day for a couple of weeks.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Plain ole celery works best - I’ve tried both extensively and fresh celery works best for bigger white creamy loads.

I'd agree, but I haven't tried celery seed much, yet.

Eating several stalks of celery is a chore. I usually de-string them, run them through a blender and add in a banana or fruit juices, and sometimes protein powder to make it a meal.

A/B

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Eating several stalks of celery is a chore. I usually de-string them, run them through a blender and add in a banana or fruit juices, and sometimes protein powder to make it a meal.

Dirty picture... ;-)

Celery Stalk.jpg

Definitely wash the celery first!

A full "head" of celery, like this one, combined with fruit or carrot juice, banana or yogurt, and protein powder will yield at least two 16 ounce "shakes". Delicious, filling, good for you, and most likely, a dependable "Boner-Maker" and cum-load enhancer!

A/B

Last edited:

Elixir

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Dirty picture... ;-)

View attachment 124847781

Definitely wash the celery first!

A full "head" of celery, like this one, combined with fruit or carrot juice, banana or yogurt, and protein powder will yield at least two 16 ounce "shakes". Delicious, filling, good for you, and most likely, a dependable "Boner-Maker" and cum-load enhancer!

A/B
I'll have to look out for the "Boner Maker" at the smoothie shop

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Any UK members buy celery seed here? Just wondered where abouts you get it from as the main supermarkets dont sell it. Interested in trying this out
You used to be able to get Bart celery seeds in Waitrose, but now they only seem to be available through Ocado. Supermarkets only seem to stock celery salt. Personally, I hate the taste anyway and prefer Lindens celery seed easy swallow capsules (on Amazon for under a fiver). At 400mg daily they give you a much better hit than struggling with seeds, and no disgusting taste.

Elixir

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You used to be able to get Bart celery seeds in Waitrose, but now they only seem to be available through Ocado. Supermarkets only seem to stock celery salt. Personally, I hate the taste anyway and prefer Lindens celery seed easy swallow capsules (on Amazon for under a fiver). At 400mg daily they give you a much better hit than struggling with seeds, and no disgusting taste.
Thanks for the tip. I'll check it out!

JBD_Mikk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well it's now been a week since I first tried celery seed - and after getting a small package of ground-up stuff from the grocery store I've been trying it over the past few days (albeit quite inconsistently).

So far the effects are slight but definite, and consistent with what others have found: Increased urination, more precum (from almost zero to a drop every now and then) and slightly thinner, whiter cum.

I've also had a high sex drive lately, though not out of the ordinary - whether that's actually related to the celery seed is inconclusive. All I know is that I had planned on saving up a 3-day load (mainly just to compare to my typical daily) - but I didn't because by the end of the second day (yesterday) I was aroused to the point of distraction and decided 2 days were enough.