Cell Phone Cameras in Locker Rooms

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
pretty sure a woman snapped a cell phone shot of me in central park several months ago. I had a large and very obvious bulge at the time
lol; judging by your gallery I'd prolly take a pic of your bulge, too...unless it happened to 'slip' like one of your pics! :wink:

Reactions: Gj816

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I noticed that all of the pics in this thread are of young guys so I guess I don't have to worry in the locker room of the gym I attend. Who would want a picture of a 64 year old guy. But hey, if my picture were to end up on the site the has pictures for locker rooms, I would be flattered.

D

deleted213967

Another problem with those stolen snapshots is that you lose all creative control. They may capture you from an unflattering angle or while your junk is still recovering from the trauma of the no-hot-water-day shower.

That to me is adding insult to injury.

reecho

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Same thing happened to me just a week ago. I didn't say anything to the person, but went out after he'd left, spoke to management, and we checked for him on the CCTV (coming out the locker, obviously, no CCTV in lockerroom *grins*)

The gym owners said it was a breach of my privacy, and although they haven't said to me officially, I haven't seen him in there again this week, so I reckon they've terminated his membership.

I have no problem with someone admiring me on my terms, when I'm in full participation, but this was without my consent, so I didn't want it. If he'd said to me, "Hey, can I photo you nude?" I might have even been amused enough to say yes - but nonconsentual stuff is out.