cervix

bentos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have been with my girlfriend for nearly 2 years and when we have sex i hit her cervix she very much enjoys the feeling and so i am happy to provide her with this. The past couple of times however as soon as i have pushed in she has immediately felt pain at the back of her vagina. has anyone got any ideas what this could be or how to resove the problem?

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
gota go slow at first man... cant just pull her pants down and jam the whole damn thing in at once! haha go slow untill her vagina gets "warmed up" then you can ram it all the way in

bentos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
thats the thing as i say we have been having regular sex for nearly 2 years. We do lots of warming up so to speak and i always take it slow at first. would say a cock ring at the base stop it going all the way in?

thanks for the feedback though.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She might be getting older. It happens to both parties, her arousal levels of yesteryear may be changing, she might be menopausal, and a lot of various bacteria and some illnesses can cause this pain.

D_Neeson Niceone

Experimental Member
Media
At first, try to massage (in a way, hard to describe) her cervix with your head, don't ram it. Feel it out with your cock and then push gently at it (or right above it if you can). Then when you want to go deep (and she's ready), try to aim down a bit and push past her cervix (don't try to push -in-, that's not what I mean). She will lose her mind and love you for it! :D

Marissa1

Just Browsing
Media
I had endrometriosis....and when with a partner who was long or thrusted too hard, it would hit the cervix and rattle the endometriosis. Perhaps her body has just changed? In any event, at her next annual exam with her gyno. she should bring this topic up with him/her.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is called vaginal infection... probably bacterial vaginitis or some other kind.. :) or she is just hurt from previous intercourses.

testingtesting123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Be careful with this, i had one experience in which i was fucking an X, we were going at it pretty hard, we had had some difficulty with sex working well for both of us in the past, she was fairly small and tight and me being on the higher side of average (7.5 x 5.5)...anyway i normally didn't go balls deep with her as she complained of pain...well this time i got a little in the moment, and went all the way in hard, i felt me hitting her cervix and past it...she instantly started crying ...it wasn't the most pleasant sexual experience of my days...

superslam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my ex gf had a lot of trouble with this and would be in a lot of pain if i was not careful

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i used to be in the same situation for about 2 years as well. thats' actually why i joined here. try going down on her before sex, it ALWAYS worked for me. let her ride you to start out. and dont put it all the way in. let her do that. then you know shes ready

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The vagina balloons out the more aroused we get. Its muscular stretchy tissue, you cant just do the splits instantly, you have to stretch out the muscles gradually, thrusting progressively has the same effect. I know it's hard to understand how we can take a hard pounding half way through sex but not from the get go. The ligaments that hold up the uterus and vagina arent ready to be pushed out of the way immediately.

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've hit my wife's cervix a number of times and she said her orgasms were really intense because of that "filled up" feeling she got when my cock was inside her. These deep penetrations were especially helpful when we wanted to get her pregnant. The joke in our house was whenever I stopped using a condom (our birth control method by choice) my deep penetration easily got her pregnant. So, when we decided we didn't want any more kids, rather then buy stock in a rubber company or make my member shorter, I chose to get a vasectomy thus allowing me to "fill up her senses" while skin rubbed against skin.

InverS

1st Like
Media
i do hit my wife's cervix every now and then, particually when we go doggy style and she is extremely arouse and wide. sometimes she loves it, sometimes she says it hurts...

yelims

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry to bring up the possibility of bad news, but there's a slight chance it's cervical cancer, especially if the outside of the cervix feels rugher or bumpier than it used to. It's only a small chance, but at the risk of offering advice that wasn't called for, I'd suggest a trip to the doctor to rule this out. Even if it is cancer, the cure rates are very high if it's found early.

Magnum_XL

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I want to see if I am reading this correctly, for some women hitting the cervix is kinda painful, and for others it is VERY painful and if sufficently aroused, it is pleasurable?
I am 9.2"x7" and I have hurt my girlfriend to the point of crying. It has only happened twice, but as you all know, its a horrible feeling. When we have sex, she puts her hands on my thighs to keep me from going in too far. What positions would work better? Are we going to be stuck with her on top? I don't want to hurt her ever again, and I don't want her to worry the whole time.

Marissa1

Just Browsing
Media
So I want to see if I am reading this correctly, for some women hitting the cervix is kinda painful, and for others it is VERY painful and if sufficently aroused, it is pleasurable?
I am 9.2"x7" and I have hurt my girlfriend to the point of crying. It has only happened twice, but as you all know, its a horrible feeling. When we have sex, she puts her hands on my thighs to keep me from going in too far. What positions would work better? Are we going to be stuck with her on top? I don't want to hurt her ever again, and I don't want her to worry the whole time.

For me, and most I think, it is painful to one degree or another. Depends on the woman and how hard you are thrusting and in what position. Personally, I like the top better for this purpose, to have more control. Spooning position works well, as do a few others. Maybe get a Kama Sutra book and try the different positions to see what is most comfortable for her. You are kind for being concerned for her comfort and worry.