Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I recently changed my diet, proper proportions, lot of vegetables, water, etc and added in exercise. I have noticed a big different in erect ion hardness and sperm quality.

And I ain’t no spring chicken either. Late 50’s and lucky get told I look early 40’s and I think diet has changed my skin complexion and firmness as well.

Love to hear from others about how diet turned things around for you.

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have heard the same from acquaintances, who say that they feel better, since altering their respective diets.

It may come as no surprise that:
1.) Fruit and vegetables form a greater amount of the diet;
2.) Protein is leaner;
3.) Labels are read for "serving size", protein, sodium, carbs and calories;
4.) Smoking is stopped.

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have heard the same from acquaintances, who say that they feel better, since altering their respective diets.

It may come as no surprise that:
1.) Fruit and vegetables form a greater amount of the diet;
2.) Protein is leaner;
3.) Labels are read for "serving size", protein, sodium, carbs and calories;
4.) Smoking is stopped.

Makes a big differences. I started feeling better all around and after doing it for several weeks it now has become habit. Plus I have shedded that stubborn weight that’s hard to shed as you age. While I’m not 39 something my body is beginning to look it. I’m hooked!

Reactions: Bigred12

coxslover

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Everyone I know has been getting sick here in Chicago this winter with colds and flu. I haven’t even had the sniffles, knock wood. I was recently asked if I had a flu vaccine ( I have not ) or if I take anything to keep me healthy. I said, yes, I do. I take fresh fruit and vegetables and I take fresh air and sunshine. I’m vegetarian, start every day with a smoothie, and I bike to work unless it’s raining or snowing out. My diet isn’t perfect but this works for me.

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My doctor told me a few years ago that my LDL level was getting borderline high, so I made some significant changes to my diet and starting making it a point to to utilize my stationary bike more.

I’m pretty slight of build anyway, but I still ended up dropping like 10-12 pounds after a number of months. Along with that, I did notice my erections seemingly getting stronger even though I’m in my mid-40s. The measuring tape backed that up as the extra half-inch in length I’d get on rare ocassion before became a much more regular thing.

Reactions: Bigred12 and erpap

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Changing your diet to a healthy diet is changing your lifestyle. I added making sure I eat at least 25 grams of fiber per day. This is a bit of fiber and somewhat difficult for many in one 24 hour period. I also cut out booze and tobacco, I cut that out about 30 years ago. I cut out illegal drugs and marijuana about the same time. I never touch a salt shaker, in fact my physician always tells me I am low on salt. I cut out red meat. I don't partake of any over the counter drugs except topical. I use to take a baby aspirin but that was removed by my physician on a recent visit. Don't consume beverage containing carbonation or artificial sweeteners of any kinds. A vegetarian life style is good but I find it hard to give up my fish, chicken, turkey and certain types of lean pork. Drink plenty of water. Keeping your body hydrated is important

Exercise is another important factor in a healthy lifestyle. You don't have to do strenuous just adding a 1/2 brisk walk at 3 mph or better can help. Take the dog for the walk. Dogs love to go out and walk or run.

A healthy lifestyle along with plenty of rest is one of the best things you can do for your health. If you smoke stop smoking. Your body will thank you.

jacenx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My doctor told me a few years ago that my LDL level was getting borderline high, so I made some significant changes to my diet and starting making it a point to to utilize my stationary bike more.
Your doctor did tell you that wheat is the guilty food? Wheat also bring up the LDL. Those small particles that are prone to oxidation and cause cardiac diseases. Wheat also interferes in the metabolism of the group of B vitamins, the pathways of sugar metabolism are affected. You start to build a lot of big fat cells from sugar in wheat.

coxslover

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Changing your diet to a healthy diet is changing your lifestyle. I added making sure I eat at least 25 grams of fiber per day. This is a bit of fiber and somewhat difficult for many in one 24 hour period. I also cut out booze and tobacco, I cut that out about 30 years ago. I cut out illegal drugs and marijuana about the same time. I never touch a salt shaker, in fact my physician always tells me I am low on salt. I cut out red meat. I don't partake of any over the counter drugs except topical. I use to take a baby aspirin but that was removed by my physician on a recent visit. Don't consume beverage containing carbonation or artificial sweeteners of any kinds. A vegetarian life style is good but I find it hard to give up my fish, chicken, turkey and certain types of lean pork. Drink plenty of water. Keeping your body hydrated is important

Exercise is another important factor in a healthy lifestyle. You don't have to do strenuous just adding a 1/2 brisk walk at 3 mph or better can help. Take the dog for the walk. Dogs love to go out and walk or run.

A healthy lifestyle along with plenty of rest is one of the best things you can do for your health. If you smoke stop smoking. Your body will thank you.
Agreed! I also stopped the drugs and booze over 18 years ago because it was a problem. The cigarettes were stopped for good over 10 years ago, I’ve finally learned that I can’t have just one smoke again or I’ll be right back to a pack a day. Not only do I not miss these things, I’m grateful that I don’t need them. As for food, I try to stick to real, whole food, mostly fruit and vegetables. Real sugar I do eat now and then, can’t stand that fake stuff, it hurts my stomach. My drinks of choice are coffee, tea, and water, not much else. I don’t judge other people’s choices, this is what works for me.

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Agreed! I also stopped the drugs and booze over 18 years ago because it was a problem. The cigarettes were stopped for good over 10 years ago, I’ve finally learned that I can’t have just one smoke again or I’ll be right back to a pack a day. Not only do I not miss these things, I’m grateful that I don’t need them. As for food, I try to stick to real, whole food, mostly fruit and vegetables. Real sugar I do eat now and then, can’t stand that fake stuff, it hurts my stomach. My drinks of choice are coffee, tea, and water, not much else. I don’t judge other people’s choices, this is what works for me.

Very good to hear and none of it was an easy task for you I am sure, I know it wasn't for me. It does not get any easier as you age either cause as you get older your metabolism slows down so the food intake has to lesson or the exercise level needs to increase. I had to slow down on my exercise somewhat due to a small heart issue which was inherited from my Fathers family. I have started increasing the amount of time to help make up. I also try to cut back on the amount of calories. Learning you can live without some of these things which are thought of as pleasures or even maybe a necessity by many is a huge accomplishment. Learning this does not make the rest easier but it does make the rest easier to accept in your life style change. I know it was this way for me. Your mileage may vary.

Reactions: coxslover

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Moderation is key. It was really hard for me to give up package food! I’m lucky that my metabolism is still pretty high in my early 50s. Playing tennis also helps a lot.

Playing tennis keeps you active, important!

upright_member

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Your doctor did tell you that wheat is the guilty food? Wheat also bring up the LDL. Those small particles that are prone to oxidation and cause cardiac diseases. Wheat also interferes in the metabolism of the group of B vitamins, the pathways of sugar metabolism are affected. You start to build a lot of big fat cells from sugar in wheat.
I stopped eating wheat in any foods as my girlfriend is Celiac (gluten intolerant) and just ate her foods. I lost 10kgs of weight in 10 weeks without trying and felt so good. In fact I didn't realize I was losing weight until my pants needed a belt and just kept getting looser. Then I just stopped losing weight and stabilized.

Reactions: hoodedcock

I added fiber as well and what a difference. I started taking celery root supplements and my dick looks so much fuller than before. The erections are firm more frequent.

Reactions: S_Dick and japetty

Carasad

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No wonder people used to say, "you are what you eat". Nutrition has a powerful effect on the body. Healthy food helps you feel better, and chips and sweets pollute the body. I have been on a vegetarian diet for several months. I began to sleep better; energy appeared, my erection became more stable. In addition, I managed to lose a few kilograms. In addition to the diet, I took fat-burning drugs Health Canal. I want to join the gym next week. I don't know if I will continue the vegetarian diet, but I'm definitely not going back to fast food.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I recently changed my diet, proper proportions, lot of vegetables, water, etc and added in exercise. I have noticed a big different in erect ion hardness and sperm quality.

And I ain’t no spring chicken either. Late 50’s and lucky get told I look early 40’s and I think diet has changed my skin complexion and firmness as well.

Love to hear from others about how diet turned things around for you.
sure it has, I dropped almost 50 a few years ago and immediately started getting more lady smiles on my walks. I am struggling with the literal covid-19lbs that I picked back up over the last 2 years, but all good!

Reactions: Redwoody