Cheated On My Bf With A Black Guy

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I have never dated any black guys

... And can't say that I have ever been in a relationship with a black guy. They have all been white guys

I'm a white gay guy. Best sex I ever had was always with black men. And yes there dicks were always bigger then the white guys I have been with. I always prefer big black dick. Even tho I've dated more white guys.

I see why sudcaliforno was puzzled. It appears that you have dated some black guys after all.

Reactions: sudcalifornio

emmyfan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well I don't have second thoughts about it and would do it again probably when I need it. But also I really only posted to see who would also have done the same or has or understands. Just curious really. Im a top and my bf is a bottom. But only time I ever bottomed was with black men.

Your white boyfriend might be getting fucked by a black guy too.

Reactions: kudoz

bar4doug

Loved Member
Media
So why be in a relationship? If you want to have flings with other people why be tied down and risk transmitting an STD to your partner? If you're telling the truth, you are really messed up.

Gotta pay the rent? There are many reasons why people are in the relationships they are in.

Reactions: justalittlefun
D

deleted1168963

So been with my boyfriend for 4 years but last night I cheated. I love big black dick and it was hard to say no. Just had to vent. Yeah I know, messed up. And the black guy is "straight"
Hope it doesn’t ruin your relationship. A fling is s fling unless you are ready to move on..

bar4doug

Loved Member
Media
If someone is in a relationship with someone to help pay rent that's not a good look no matter how you spin it

I am not spinning it. I am just stating one reason why people remain in the relationship, or as I'd like to put it, arrangement, they are in. They say to themselves, "I'll do it to keep a roof over my head..."

Reactions: ohiorod

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm in a relationship because I love the guy I'm with. But I also love big black dick an from time to time I definitely need it.
Then tell him if you love him. If you love him, he deserves to know, and deserves better.

wrestlefan93

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gosh.... I love all the white people coming to our rescue. We do not need you all to feel offended on our behalf. When you’re hooking up with someone, you are essentially exploiting them for sex anyway. So sexualizing and fetishizing someone while hooking up is no different.

The OP likes Black dick, so the fuck what!?

How are people policing what people like on a website that’s all about dick!?

I’m Black, I also like BBC! Am I fetishizing my own people!? No, I’m just appreciating and attracted the features of Black men.

We don’t need the BBC myth police either. The origins of BBC has nothing to so with today. How about we move passes the bullshit in 2021 and let people like what they like. We’re ALL reducing men to their genitals by being on this website.

*IF TOKENISM WAS A PERSON*

Reactions: Halof