Chris Cuomo

^^I guess more money and less work with 20/20. It's just a once-a-week show, so it allows him more time with his family I'm sure.
 
Last edited:
OMG! Have you guys seen the View on Friday Dec 21st? Chris kissed Mario Cantone after his super funny show, and Mario fainted! It was a super HOT kiss and he held Mario's head between his big strong hands! I would have fainted,too :wink: I hope somebody posts its clip on Youtube or elsewhere, please!
 

Attachments

Last edited:
I heard! Dammit, there goes my Friday nights with a glass of wine in my hand and Chris on my TV screen...
 
I find his brother Andrew oddly more attractive even though he may not be as handsome.

I agree that Andrew is oddly attractive, but not more than Chris. Chris IS FINE as hell, but I can't picture sleeping with him (Yes, lol, sometimes people can be very attractive but not desirable sexually). I feel the same way about Vanilla Ice (Mr. Van Winkle), who I think is extremely attractive too.
 
One of the things I love about snow days and weekday holidays is that I get to see all the daytime hunks that I usually miss!

Sounds neato, with a cup of hot cocoa... But, I don't get what/why people wait for to watch a TV show, when they are all available, daily, from thousands of online sources, 24/7.

?

Maybe you can't deal with a couple of pop-ups or a 30 second advertisement before it loads?

Back to my programs now.

A/B
 
Last edited: