Chris Heria

Pierre Johnson

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Behind the scenes some claim he is so aggressive, arrogrant, egotistical, has a quick temper. Renaged on some business partnerships. Austin Dunham claim don't believe Chris nice guy persona in front of the camera, he is different when the cameras are off.

datwhatilike

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Behind the scenes some claim he is so aggressive, arrogrant, egotistical, has a quick temper. Renaged on some business partnerships. Austin Dunham claim don't believe Chris nice guy persona in front of the camera, he is different when the cameras are off.
I don't care. I just wanna service him :joy:
He can be aggressive in my throat, arrogantly talk to me, slap his ego in my face and take out his temper on my hole.:imp:

jackthrwn

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ughhh can y’all make this a link or something so i can watch it omfg some of us don’t wanna/can’t pay

You have two options: Verify your account or refresh at a time that ends in 3 or 7. No one is forcing you to pay.

datwhatilike

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ughhh can y’all make this a link or something so i can watch it omfg some of us don’t wanna/can’t pay
I'd agree that you should verify your account, but here's where it's from. The Jumping Jacks part from 9:22 I believe