Christians?

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are there any Christians, Christian pastors here? I'm seeking counsel from someone who understands a woman who is highly spiritual, born-again, but also intellectual, artistic, and immensely sensual/sexual - need advice on a serious problem having to do with promised blessings from God which I have been waiting on 4 years and just learned are going to be lacking a lot longer.......

Answer here, or email me at janetsbp@gmail.com

Thanks ahead of time, if there is anyone out there........
Janet

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are there any Christians, Christian pastors here? I'm seeking counsel from someone who understands a woman who is highly spiritual, born-again, but also intellectual, artistic, and immensely sensual/sexual - need advice on a serious problem having to do with promised blessings from God which I have been waiting on 4 years and just learned are going to be lacking a lot longer.......

Janet

I am not a Christian Pastor but I am a Christian and would like to say welcome! I havent been on a lot lately and I hope you are enjoying yourself here. Christians need love too!

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No one but Christians are good enough to try to help, eh?

Seems like the woman has an issue which deals with Christian faith hence the request for Christian or Christian pastor.

Your tone seems to indicate you have a problem with what is a perfectly reasonable request.
Do you have a problem with Christians? Faith in general? or just lacking in empathy and understanding?

If a Muslim had an issue with a similar request for someone of his or her faith, would that seem unreasonable?

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Your tone seems to indicate you have a problem with what is a perfectly reasonable request.

Do you have a problem with Christians? Faith in general? or just lacking in empathy and understanding?

Naw.

I question what I perceive as a deliberate attempt to exclude rather than include.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media

Janet

I am not a pastor nor am I a "Biblical literalist" (since getting my MDiv) so all I can give is some "peer" advice but ask away.

Last edited:

MusclePrinceXXX

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not a Pastor. But I too, am a born again bible-believing christian—despite the fact that I'm very openminded, artistic, and sexually charged. Believe it or not, but there are a lot of christians on this website. I've ran into many on this forum.

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not a Pastor. But I too, am a born again bible-believing christian—despite the fact that I'm very openminded, artistic, and sexually charged. Believe it or not, but there are a lot of christians on this website. I've ran into many on this forum.

Hello, another Christian here. Awesome to see that we do not follow stereotypes. :biggrin1: Hopefully the OP will find someone will be able to help her with what is on her heart and mind.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*SNIP*Thanks ahead of time, if there is anyone out there........
Janet
I'm a Christian but not a pastor. All I can tell you is what others have told me when I was waiting on the Lord to deliver.

"God's time isn't always our time."
"Take your problems to the Lord and leave them there. Don't snatch them back if he doesn't answer right away."

LOL :biggrin1: A mind for God and a body for sin. :wink:

MusclePrinceXXX

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello, another Christian here. Awesome to see that we do not follow stereotypes. :biggrin1: Hopefully the OP will find someone will be able to help her with what is on her heart and mind.

Most christians who are on this board are very openminded. One would have to be in order to participate on a site like this. That also reminds me, there should be a social group on this board specifically for christians.

LOL :biggrin1: A mind for God and a body for sin. :wink:

You got that right, honey buns. Now cum sit on my lap and we can talk about whatever that pops up, lol. :naughty:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No one but Christians are good enough to try to help, eh?
issues huh?

i'm an athiest. i might have lots of good advice to give but i'll never understand how it feels to have a strong faith, to have to work my sex life around that.
i can use logic and personal opinion. those are my limitations as a non-christian.

when someone asks for a gay male perspective on gay sex it's no big deal, but oh the drama if they need a faith based opinion.

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
I find it interesting that love of cock and Christianity, even born-again Christianity, can co-exist comfortably in the same person. I am an atheist, but I would be fascinated to learn more.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you, everyne, for your responses. I was not trying to exclude anyone - this is a faith-based issue which those without strong faith, and even some with it, could not understand because they do not come from that framework/mindset and could not, therefore, understand what I'm talking about. An atheist, for example, would only poo-poo the existence of the manifestations of the Holy Spirit he would have had no experience with it - thus no reason to ask.

This issue is extremely complex, even for those who are life-long born-again, Holy Spirit baptized Christians. Believe me, I have asked many of those, and they cannot give me a clear answer.

I'm trying so desperately hard to find the truth, to find out God's will in this issue.

I do appreciate any interest and would ask for those who are willing to pray for me because I'm at the point in this thing that I can't see the forest for the trees. Life for me is not worth living without love. I can't have sex without love, don't want love without sex, and have only loved one man in my entire life. To make a long story short, and taking a risk at derison of my faith, God has spoken to me several times in my life and gave me a vision 4 years ago (please, no hoots and hissing/booing - I know what I received), and sent me back to my first husband. I received a cold letter yesterday from him, saying he would never have a man/wife relationship with me again - but God showed us together, happy and joyful.

To make matters more complicated, he hit me for 10 years until the last time as he had his hand raised to hit me again as I was cowering against the wall, God said, "If he continues to hit you, he will kill you." I left and waited for him to come apologize but he never did. I never looked back, forgave him anyway, remarried, but have been in love with this man for nearly 48 years. I'm very unusual. I was faithful to him for the 10 years of abuse; I was also faithful to the second husband (God took me out of that marriage of 31 years with the vision - two parts to it, just as clear with my eyes wide open as if a movie screen had been unfolded before me - because I was never happy or well-loved, never abused either though, and I was always still in love with my first even though I didn't see or hear from him.) I know what God revealed, but have waited faithfully and celibate 4 years and want to know why He gave me this vision, what He wants and expects from me. Basque already gave me some very wise counsel, thanks my friend.

More later.

Last edited:

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
I'm sure that some pastors are skilled counselors, but I would urge you to see someone who is experienced in counseling people who cling to abusive relationships.

Sounds to me as if it is long overdue for you to move on to a reciprocal loving relationship. You clearly have a lot of love to give and deserve much better.

Wishing you the best.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm not going to poopoo your faith. it's real to you and that's what counts.
i can't pray for you but i really do hope that you chose the right path.

Last edited:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I would also urge you to seek out a licensed psychopharmacologist to recieve counseling from. No one, whether God demands it or gives you "visions" should stay in an
abusive relationship for any reason.
The advice from the dolfette and bi_mmf is sound.
Knowing Basque9 personally I'm sure his advice was essentially the same as ours is.
Best wishes to you,
cigarbabe:saevil:

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I should clarify something - it would not be an abusive relationship now. My former husband became saved 5 years after I left him and IS much changed. I saw him take his coat off in winter and without hesitation give it to a homeless man who didn't have one. He's kind-hearted, loving and giving, in a street ministry for the down and out. He's now a pastor, caught up in Old Testament doctrine (Deut. 24:1-4) which states a man who has divorced his wife, cannot take her back - to do so would "defile the earth." Told you this is very complex.

God would never send me back into the abusive relationship He took me out of. I'm not clinging to an abusive relationship - I was hoping to have what God revealed, a loving relationship which was totally free of abuse. I only want the Lord's will - I need to know what He expects and wants from me.

Last edited: