Christians?

B_doc23cm

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In all seriousness, seeing visions and hearing voices...That isn't god, thats schizophrenia...

Or mania, or possibly a genuine religious experience, or temporal lobe epilepsy. I don't think it's possible to prove that religious experiences aren't real, as the organic basis for such hallucinations is uncertain. As far as God is concerned it is difficult to scientifically prove the null hypothesis (God does not exist) in any reproducible and valid manner. Equally difficult to prove God does exist in the same way. I'm an atheist, and I'm content to let matters of faith remain that way, unless religious bigotry is being used as a tool of oppression and ignorance. Which is fairly off topic, sorry :redface:

FemaleLgcocklvr, I think you are to be commended for staying true to your faith, and I hope that you and your first husband can remain friends even if things do not work out as you hope.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In all seriousness, seeing visions and hearing voices...That isn't god, thats schizophrenia...

Which is *EXACTLY* why I didn't want to open this up to the forum. I am not schizophrenic - I am the most stable, grounded, dependable person I know. I know what I received, and just because you've never had such an experience does not give you the right to make such a judgment.

I knew most could never understand - what an idiot I was.
I'll just keep on keepin' on, alone. Sorry to have bothered anybody. :frown1:

Last edited:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When you open your heart up to the group, Janet , it is a bit like seeing an analyst, but in public! You may receive some advice that you can relate to and you may receive some that you can never relate to and need to reject. There is , though , a lot of collective wisdom available, if you can just tap into it! Perhaps your first approach is your best approach...seek out someone with whom you can relate and seek their counsel. If I have in some way helped you, then I am confident there are others more qualified than I who can help you at this critical moment in your life! Do not despair!
Basque

Last edited:

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just my take on this but it's hard for many peeps to actually understand another person's faith. I imagine it's just as difficult for them to try to understand my lack of it. I hope you'll find some happiness in your life with the man of your dreams.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While I'm not religious I am spiritual, and while I'm not Christian I am open-minded enough to accept your belief in a revelation. That being said I will also accept your personal divine revelation. The problem seems to be that your ex has not received the same revelation... yet. Or maybe he has and refuses to heed it.

Whatever the situation you need much patience and meditation or prayer, if you prefer. If you truly heed to your faith then you know all about the waiting game.

As another sidebar, I noticed something recently that seems to be a trend between believers and non-believers. Each side seems to lump the other side en masse (just like I have seemed to have done). Non-believers view believers as trying to hit them upside the head with their beliefs, while in actuality it's a severe minority that paints them that color. Believers view non-believers as violent and hostile. And each group is trying to save the other from their situation. No, I'm not talking religion here, I'm talking about belief in the Easter Bunny. I watched my seven-year old nephew playing with his friend last Sunday. The other kid didn't believe in EB and tried everything he could to convince my nephew how stupid he was. Nephew didn't even attempt to argue.

I thought that was a pretty good lesson for me. Faith doesn't need an argument to be proven.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Which is *EXACTLY* why I didn't want to open this up to the forum. I am not schizophrenic - I am the most stable, grounded, dependable person I know. I know what I received, and just because you've never had such an experience does not give you the right to make such a judgment.

I knew most could never understand - what an idiot I was. I'll just keep on keepin' on, alone. Sorry to have bothered anybody. :frown1:
not all of us athiests are being arseholes.
you've got a lot of genuine well wishers here.

fournineteenfiftynine

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just curious as to how you jive your Christian faith with being a "large cock lover?" I'm not saying they are mutually exclusive, but I think it raises some interesting questions. Why would God have planted in you a desire for a large cock? Where does that come from? Is there any contradiction re: loving what's inside and not focusing on outward appearances or any other seemingly contradictory messages? I'm asking these questions in a non judgemental way. I just want to clarify cuz sometimes it is hard to read tone in these posts. I'm really just curious. Are there any inherent contradictions between being a size queen and a Christian?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just curious as to how you jive your Christian faith with being a "large cock lover?" I'm not saying they are mutually exclusive, but I think it raises some interesting questions. Why would God have planted in you a desire for a large cock? Where does that come from? Is there any contradiction re: loving what's inside and not focusing on outward appearances or any other seemingly contradictory messages? I'm asking these questions in a non judgemental way. I just want to clarify cuz sometimes it is hard to read tone in these posts. I'm really just curious. Are there any inherent contradictions between being a size queen and a Christian?
why would there be?
if god made everyone different. and god gave everyone different tastes, so that everyone would be beautiful to someone. and god created sex and sexual pleasure, with the intention that people enjoy it {within the rules}. god created infinite different shapes and sizes that fit perfectly with some and don't fit others.

where is the contradiction?
god invented the orgasm!

or at least, that's what the happily sexed up god types tell me.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dear Janet,

Do not be intimidated by the comments made by some.
No matter what the topic, there is always someone who has an agenda and feels justified in butting in with a cruel comment.

They make postings that are totally uncalled for which have no regard for anyone's feelings.

They say things that they would not dare to say to someone's face.

It seems that the smallest people with the smallest brains have the biggest mouths.
Men who claim to have large penises, demonstrate through their behavior that they have no balls.

And obviously no heart.

Hot stuff

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hmmm, a few confusing factors here. I as a christian try to look at problems without christ logically and analytically realising my weak points faliure aspirations and dreams. Sex has a big part to play, if you like big cock so what! You are a christian that likes big cock confusion over!!!

Point 2, A Chrisian in abusive relationship accepting grief; is it any different if you were not christian? My bigotted answer no, it just means low aspirations, self blame, fear, depression and scared to make the change, plus being in love with someone that clearly does not deserve to be loved. There is one step to be made move out!

Point 3 still in love with him?

I doubt it, in love with the idea of what he could be not what he is! Reality check..... Next he could change he could love me, answer no it is very unlikely.

Point 4

Will I ever stop being obsessed by enjoying sex with a big cock... If you are reading this on this site, no get used to it, God has to lol!! We were made in his form and if you believe in God he must also fully understand all types of sex and lusts and drives.

Point 5

Up until now you can come to the same solution with or without God, well done that is scarey self analysis. Athiests hope your still with me??

Point 6

Understand yourself, be real, know love is free do not have unreal aspirations be honest do not abuse, love is really free real love that is, especially spiritual love, note you do not have to be a christian to enjoy spiritual love!

Point 7

Come back to God, he did not want robots guessing his will he wants free thinking intelligent people that question themselves their faith their honesty.

Point 8

God loves all and understands atheists and christians equally and loves them equally, the only difference is how we perceive God.

Point 9

Do not exclude non believers they are often logical honest friendly and very very similar...

Ok that done you are now a bit more stable and sane and ready to have visions if you must, but remember they must make sense and not harm you and also be what YOU really want, God's visions will never work against the goodnes of your own desires.

Finally I am a gay christian stroke bi guy that loves big cock too, loves women, has had violent relationships, and learnt that you fall into these situations through lack of courage, conviction, a supportive family, self esteem or self analysis and lack of friends. To get out of the situation you need courage, self esteem good self analysis and yes friends,,, oh and if you choose to believe yes then God will get his message across beacause you are no longer judgemental or blinkered, or blaming yourself, you are ready to listen,,

Yes I am in that space and God says to me don't judge love all listen to all, and your opinion is never any better than the next man's. So sorry if you think I am wrong, that could be the case.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I answered fournineteenfiftyone privately and hope I explained. I'm on this website because of nostalgia. My first husband had a 9"x7" cock and we were both virgins when we married, so I didn't realize what I had until after I left him and married my second husband, who was 4 1/2". First husband, large cock, although he hit me, was a generous lover who saw I was satisfied and never brought violence into the bedroom, made me feel so loved. Second husband was a selfish lover who had 5 minute sex to satisfy himself for 29 years, and never asked if I were okay. The only orgasms I had for 29 years were those I gave myself or had in my sleep. An aside here, my first and I fit together perfectly physically (as well as all the other stuff, he had an I.Q. of 160, was talented, deep, etc.) but my second husband couldn't keep his in, it kept coming out. So maybe I adjusted to fit my first husband's large cock? (He said a woman's vagina adapted to the shape and size of her husband's/lover's cock, if faithful of course) Maybe I need a large one to fit me? - I always had wide hips.........God knows.

I therefore equated large cocks with generous spirits, small ones with small spirits, due entirely to my own limited experience. Wrong, but that's all I knew. I'm still learning folks, am very naive about many things. And I do not love ALL large cocks - my moniker is FemaleLgCocklvr - I love HIS large cock, my husband's large cock - not ALL large cocks - get it? Clear? I do, however, tend to draw men with large cocks to me - I have friends with 9 inch, 9 3/4 inch and 10 inch cocks.....just friends, but they seem to gravitate to me......

That being said, I do not find sexuality/sensuality mutually exclusive to being a great Christian. I am highly spiritual, artistic, intellectual, talented, logical, deep, AND ALSO happen to be very sensual/sexual, AS GOD MADE ME. I believe and am completely comfortable with sensuality/sexuality in all of it's fullness and glory between ONE man and ONE woman (gays, please don't attack me - just what I believe *for me* - I do not judge you - you are free to do as you will without judgment from me). I have been celibate for 4 years since I left my second husband. I was faithful to both men, the first for 10 years, the second for 31 years - have never been unfaithful. I am still sexual and sensual in the extreme and I release that by coming here and posting beautiful (well, at least attractive) photos for others to enjoy. I don't feel disapproval from God because it has allowed me to remain free from fornicating and committing adultery (as I am always horny but do not act on it otherwise except for masturbation, and no, I don't believe that is a sin - it does not specify so anywhere in the Bible.).

Hope that clears things up for some. For those of you who could accept me and tried to love me without all the explanations, I hope and pray that you will be richly blessed for so doing. Thank you. God sees kindnesses done to one of His handmaidens.

Oh, and Hot stuff is right. We are all children of a loving God, a Father who loves each of us *despite* anything we do or believe - HIS love is complete and unconditional. It make no difference if we believe in Him or not; He still believes in us, loves us, and wants the best for us, and His arms are always open and waiting for us to come to Him.

Last edited:

Hot stuff

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Oh I missed one thing out of my self realisation and refound happiness and confidence. Being accepted by God exactly how I am. My suggestion to an athiest is to accept yourself totally honestly without any urrring. By the way I do not normally, well never talk about this, these are inner thoughts, I am no beter than anyone of you, or your comments.

Hot stuff

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hey I loved your last comments so honest and free and energetic, you still seem a bit caught up on adultery though, it may be called one of many sins, but in your case by no means the worst, lighten up a bit there. The important part is your faithfulness and happiness both mental and physical with your partner, being caught up with negative views on sex masturbation and adultery could hinder you in finding a future loving relationship, you may have to step out of your comfort zone in sexual relationships to find a loving and I guess christian partner, you may have to kiss a few toads, don't castigate yourself, be open and honest

Hot stuff

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
God loves us; we are His children;
If we will but trust Him,
We can be assured that
We're in the hollow of His Hands.
All is well; all is well.
Enjoy the calm and peace of God.

Excellent you say it better Janet....

PS I am not a Jehova' Witness but do accept Budhists, Sikhs, Muslims, Jews, Athiests, as brothers

Hot stuff

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
That said I wanna lighten up this is a cock site sorry guys, too serious, can someone say something!!! Where are all the hot guys lol!! Hey Janet you are sorted you know no problems there u just need the right man!!!!!!! A well endowed 1 with a good sex drive lasts for hours and is kind, join the queue lol (i have 1)

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That said I wanna lighten up this is a cock site sorry guys, too serious, can someone say something!!! Where are all the hot guys lol!! Hey Janet you are sorted you know no problems there u just need the right man!!!!!!! A well endowed 1 with a good sex drive lasts for hours and is kind, join the queue lol (i have 1)

Alas, haven't found one I've been drawn to.....of course, guys not having pics of anything but their cocks up and not revealing their mental acuity often doesn't help really know anyone either. I probably would not be so caught up on my first if I had a special someone in my life, but I don't. I have one Christian friend who is 6'1" (like my first) and has a 9 3/4" cock but I'm just not physically attracted to him - no chemistry, and that HAS to be there, don't you agree?

I tried with my second husband - no chemistry - he was a good man but he wasn't near enough for me in many ways - never could love him though I was always faithful. I'm a very passionate woman.......I don't understand why the Lord has given me a stronger sex drive now at 68 than I had when I was 20 - it does not compute.......

You have 1 what, Hot stuff, man or cock? lol

Last edited:

Hot stuff

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Who knows there is little correlation between belief and sex and spirituality, however the more open honest and free I am the more powerful my orgasm. Oh I am in love and admire my man's cock. Feels a little weird because for f***king I prefer women. U know life is always compromise lol

Hot stuff

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
PS sexual chemistry is vital esp. in a christan relationship, how else are u gonna be happy or monogamous. That is logic without guilt. Yes christians MUST be open and honet with their and their partners sexuality to be happy. And you do not need a christian to find a partner, you need a sexy honest man with a big dick. Just read recently quote by Jesus. In heaven you will not be married, he was referring to when pharisees questioned him over which man a woman would be with in heaven coz she had more than 1 lover. Point is only you may not see him in heaven lol... But in perfection you do not need earthly desire,,, interesting but complicated... I like this thread. Most christians woud cringe. But I think Jesus wouldn't lol!!! x

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Which is exactly why her OP said her question was being directed to pastors or other Christians -- because she didn't want this type of response. (Sort of like guys who feel compelled to answer or comment on threads directed towards women.) And yet that got her accused of being exclusionary.

Anybody should be able to address any question to any group they chose. People who don't let them do that simply have bad manners.