Christians?

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
I received a cold letter yesterday from him, saying he would never have a man/wife relationship with me again

Regardless of whether he is beyond the abusiveness, it sounds as if your ex has made it clear that he is no longer interested. Maybe it is time to move on.

Last edited:

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I find it interesting that love of cock and Christianity, even born-again Christianity, can co-exist comfortably in the same person. I am an atheist, but I would be fascinated to learn more.

It's very simple -- God created sex and the pleasure that goes with it. We are meant to enjoy it.

Another common myth about people of faith is "they should never be afraid to die." But we were never intended to die according to Genesis. So of course it is unnatural to us even though we believe in the resurrection. Knowing you will eventually come out the other side of a dark and scary tunnel (or neighborhood) doesn't make the dark and scary place a picnic while you are in it.

There are also a lot of educated people who believe in Creationism. Some of the most heated debates in the letters to the editor in Mensa magazine are over evolution vs. creation.

But back to the OP's question. There is a pastor on here I believe - "Hung Pastor" or something is his name. I'm pretty sure it was this site. There may be others. In fact with 300K members, I'm sure there are. I don't know that he is a pastor of course, other than his own claim to be so. So many people fake so many things.....

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
God showed us together, happy and joyful.

Perhaps your vision wasn't of what is to be in this world, but in the world to come?

No matter when it is meant to be (since we can't know for sure), strive to be happy and joyful on your own in the meantime.

Hope that's of some help.....

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks to everyone who has cared enough to comment - whether your comments are "right on" or not doesn't matter - it's the caring attitude that helps most. Just knowing there are folks here that are tender-hearted enough to offer help is what helps me.

I don't what's going to become of me. I cant figure out what God wants from me, what He expects, and that's confusing when you're a seeker of truth as I am.
Whatever it is, I hope it will be manifest soon, because I'm so weary of this earth.

Tired of pain and suffering, grateful for my blessings, and totally confused and frustrated. I need to be loved so much and it's the one thing I've never really had.
Cried all day yesterday - I never used to cry, went for nearly 30 years without shedding a tear, and now I can't seem to stop. I'm so soft-hearted that everything touches my soul - good or ill, beautiful or painful - and I cry. It's kinda bad to bend over my daughter to change her diaper and see teardrops fall on her as I'm doing it - need to have more control. I wish I had a shoulder to cry on, but I don't. Alone. Hate it....... All my friends are in other towns/cities or on the internet, no one here where I live.

Thanks all! I appreciate you more than I can say.
Janet

MusclePrinceXXX

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I find it interesting that love of cock and Christianity, even born-again Christianity, can co-exist comfortably in the same person. I am an atheist, but I would be fascinated to learn more.

You'd be surprised to know what REAL Christianity is all about and what it's NOT about. :wink: Real authentic Christianity is NOT a pious religion, it's a way of life. :biggrin1:

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You'd be surprised to know what REAL Christianity is all about and what it's NOT about. :wink: Real authentic Christianity is NOT a pious religion, it's a way of life. :biggrin1:

You have absolutely hit the nail squarely on the head! I used to be involved in different denominations - now I attend small house churches, not under any organized religion. The Spirit is strong, and so is the love. He's a God of love, you know, and loves us far more than any of us can imagine. True Christians love unconditionally - they don't judge - that should be left to God. The "way of life" is to be Christlike, to be loving and giving as HE was and follow His example, permeating everything we do, not just a "Sunday" thing.

I've got the unconditional love thing down pat and a whole lot fo offer - just need someone to give it to.......
oh, and He made me sensual and sexual as well as spiritual, artistic, and intellectual.

Last edited:

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Regardless of whether he is beyond the abusiveness, it sounds as if your ex has made it clear that he is no longer interested. Maybe it is time to move on.

Easy to say; hard to do. I loved the man passionately - oh, and he was 9"x7" which is what drew me here to LPSG.........

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
Another common myth about people of faith is "they should never be afraid to die."

Perhaps some non-believers feel that people of faith should not be afraid to die. Not this non-believer! If there is in fact a powerful God (and I regard that likelihood as infinitesimally small) he evidently has a decidedly sadistic streak. So it would not surprise me that he would create something like a "dark and scary tunnel" as one final indignity for us to endure on our way to the other side.

The above is a sidebar. The major point I would reiterate is the hope that Janet will find love and happiness.

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
To add to NJT466's comment, God's answer isn't always "yes" or "no" but often times, "not now". Many Christians adhere to the theory that God has only answered when they receive what they asked for.
My 35+ years as a Christian has shown me that NO ONE ever has all the answers, which is very frustrating.
Fundamentalist leaders often build huge followings because they purport to have all the answers. The follower can put all the heard work on the leader and if they adhere to a short list of very basic, God will be "good" to them. Anyone who has tried to follow any religion for any length of time knows it can't protect them, or anyone else, from pain or misfortune. That is simply part of life.
A very astute preacher once knocked all 2000+ of us in attendance for a loop when he challenged us to really think about what we meant when we said we wanted God to make us like Jesus.
Beatings, betrayals, crucifixion!!! Do you want God to say "yes" to that?!?!
Be honest with yourself!

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

The above is a sidebar. The major point I would reiterate is the hope that Janet will find love and happiness.

Thank you sooooo much - that's such a dear thing to say! I adore men - I just love their sweet spirits and their sense of humor. I feel so bereft and somehow cheated that I don't have a special man in my life. Oh, how I would lavish love and good things on him in appreciation for just being a man! I love you guys.
(This attitude probably came because I was deprived of a man early in my life. Father drafted when I was 3, killed when I was 5 and I had no siblings = tremendous longing and appreciation for men.)
*sigh* love and happiness - what wonderful bliss that would be! *sigh*

By the way, I can certainly attest to the fact that if one is a follower of Jesus Christ, you *will* be tested, tried, and persecuted. No, the life and path of a true believer is not full of roses and honey, but is fraught with trials, suffering, and waiting on the Lord. I've just reached my saturation point on the waiting. God help me, please.

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of my favorite cousins is a pentecostal minister. We were talking about prayer and faith one day, maybe 10 years ago and I told her I had been praying to God for patience, because I am very impatient. :redface: She said, "Girl don't do that!" "In order for God to give you patience, he has to test you first; and sometimes we fail the test. So he gives us another, and another, and another until we pass to his standard of having patience." I stopped praying for patience.

cjc3552

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of my best friends is a psychologist in Charlotte. If you like, I can pass her information on to you. She would be more than happy to find someone in your area to talk to.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One of my favorite cousins is a pentecostal minister. We were talking about prayer and faith one day, maybe 10 years ago and I told her I had been praying to God for patience, because I am very impatient. :redface: She said, "Girl don't do that!" "In order for God to give you patience, he has to test you first; and sometimes we fail the test. So he gives us another, and another, and another until we pass to his standard of having patience." I stopped praying for patience.

That reminds me of one of my favorite cousins. Billy Ray was a preacher's son and when his daddy would visit he'd come along. When they sat around the parlor talking, cousin Billy would take me walking. Through the backwoods we'd go walking, then he'd look into my eyes. Lord knows, to my surprise - the only one who could ever reach me, was the son of a preacher man. The only boy who could ever teach me, was the sweet talkin' son of a preacher man.

Yes he was.

He was.

Ooh-hoo........I said he was.

(Sorry, I was channeling Liza there for a moment.)

Seriously, NJQT - I love that story. I have someone at work I am going to tell that to tomorrow. She is really going through a rough time. Lots of health issues in her family.

Last edited:

fournineteenfiftynine

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Serious but weird questions: Many of the statues of Jesus and paintings of Jesus show him having a nice body. Do you think any of that contributes to the attraction to him (Him)?

I know this next question is really going to inflame some people, but I often wonder - if there is really a Father God who had a Son - how big a penis would he have given him?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That reminds me of one of my favorite cousins. Billy Ray was a preacher's son and when his daddy would visit he'd come along. When they sat around the parlor talking, cousin Billy would take me walking. Through the backwoods we'd go walking, then he'd look into my eyes. Lord knows, to my surprise - the only one who could ever reach me, was the son of a preacher man. The only boy who could ever teach me, was the sweet talkin' son of a preacher man.

Yes he was.

He was.

Ooh-hoo........I said he was.

(Sorry, I was channeling Liza there for a moment.)

Seriously, NJQT - I love that story. I have someone at work I am going to tell that to tomorrow. She is really going through a rough time. Lots of health issues in her family.
:biggrin1: I love that song! Yes, NJ does stand for New Jersey. I lived there for most of my first 40 years. I resided there when I first joined this site. When I moved to Georgia I chose not to change the name.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In all seriousness, seeing visions and hearing voices...That isn't god, thats schizophrenia...
a study in asia found that putting people diagnosed with schitzophrenia in monasteries has a slightly higher success rate than putting them in mental hospitals. make of that what you will.