Circumcised yesterday

Due to phimosis caused by my Nesbitts operation and the subsequent failure of my second operation (to get rid of scar tissue) I got it cut off yesterday. Has anybody else been circumcised after having a foreskin for most of their life (Note: I am not seeking the opinion of the "Circumcision is great, foreskin is crap" mob who've never had foreskins for more than 1 hour of their life) and if so is it better without?

I personally did not want to be circumcised, I did everything I could to avoid it but now that it's done I may as well find out other peoples experiences.

ginger_qboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
another war is starting to brew.

of course YOU are one of the first ones to open your mouth...

save us the trouble, please. we already know that you have been with uncut men before, that you feel cut cocks to be sexier, cleaner, blah blah blah.

your rants are exhausting. for our sake, please, don't start!

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
of course YOU are one of the first ones to open your mouth...

well i dont know how you do it but you usaly do have to open your mouth to give a perfect BJ. hey why dont you share your new found way with the rest of us here. LOL.

save us the trouble, please. cut cocks are sexier, cleaner,

EXACUALLY glad to see you agree with me on this ginger.:wink:

you anti-circs with your rants are exhausting. for peats sake, please, don't start!
well they do have a right to voice their prefrence as well you see ginger, same as you do yours.

i think somebody needs a hug. must of got turned down again maybe, sorry for you but don't worry I'm sure your have sex with a nice beautifully CLEAN CIRCUMCISED cock one day then you will remember all the things i have said here about them and say HEY i was wrong about that G32JS girl of lpsg, she really does know her stuff when it comes to circumcised cocks and sex with them. there GREEEEAT. naaa thats all right their ginger you don't need to thank me just glad i could help ya out.:wink:

herkimer snow

Experimental Member
Media
g, we know all about hubby and his big old vagina-scraper. Give us a break and go away. This thread is not about you or your opinion. Unless you have had a foreskin yourself and had it cut off.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Due to phimosis caused by my Nesbitts operation and the subsequent failure of my second operation (to get rid of scar tissue) I got it cut off yesterday. Has anybody else been circumcised after having a foreskin for most of their life (Note: I am not seeking the opinion of the "Circumcision is great, foreskin is crap" mob who've never had foreskins for more than 1 hour of their life) and if so is it better without?

I personally did not want to be circumcised, I did everything I could to avoid it but now that it's done I may as well find out other peoples experiences.

I'm sorry to hear about the phimosis and medically necessary circumsion. Although I am a woman, I understand that as an adult this would be very traumatic for you. I hope that you heal well and experience no further problems.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel so sorry for this thread

why is that it isn't any different than any other circ, thread so get the ball rolling and fire the first shot. nothing like a good friendly discussion [argument ] just for the fun of it.:wink: all though some get pretty upset when everyone don't agree with them and kiss their little bottom over uncut cocks or what ever. at the end of the day its still the same cock it was when you got up that morning. and also going to be the same cut vs. uncut thread they all turn out to be. so whats the big deal here really:confused: why feel sorry for something that will always be.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
why is that it isn't any different than any other circ, thread so get the ball rolling and fire the first shot. nothing like a good friendly discussion [argument ] just for the fun of it.:wink: all though some get pretty upset when everyone don't agree with them and kiss their little bottom over uncut cocks or what ever. at the end of the day its still the same cock it was when you got up that morning. and also going to be the same cut vs. uncut thread they all turn out to be. so whats the big deal here really:confused: why feel sorry for something that will always be.

I don't believe you've had a friendly discussion in your life.
In fact, the most hateful and venomous stuff I ever see comes from you.
Don't be gratuitous.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
To the original poster..........you are a now lucky man...to have had it both ways and medically now hopefully cured....please report back here in a few months and advise us all...for now....get well, try not to get an excited cock...show us a fine scar someday....and happy you joined our club......good luck.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your sex life is over. Women will dry out at light speed and you will hate yourself after desentisation sets in to steal what was once a pleasurable activity away from you.

You might as well jump a bridge.

Your sex life is over. Women will dry out at light speed and you will hate yourself after desentisation sets in to steal what was once a pleasurable activity away from you.

You might as well jump a bridge.

My circumcision was down to phimosis (admittedly one could argue I caused said phimosis by having a penis bend corrected) so sex would have been impossible either way.

What is it with the circ vs anti circ crowd going at each other? I'm personally leaning towards anti circumcision (and outright banning for new born circumcision) but the fact is I want to know from people what the differences are - from those who have either received a circ / uncirced penis or those who were uncut but went to cut.

IE: Not you; unless you have something sensible to add.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My circumcision was down to phimosis (admittedly one could argue I caused said phimosis by having a penis bend corrected) so sex would have been impossible either way.

What is it with the circ vs anti circ crowd going at each other? I'm personally leaning towards anti circumcision (and outright banning for new born circumcision) but the fact is I want to know from people what the differences are - from those who have either received a circ / uncirced penis or those who were uncut but went to cut.

IE: Not you; unless you have something sensible to add.

Kid, you'll be fine. Really though hidden within my post are the truths of your situation. Women will dry out faster with an uncircumcised penis due to the lack of a gliding effect and your penile head will be more sensitive but as it's constantly exposed that will tune down eventually.

I'm not interested in the fun that is circ / anti-circ; it's for your mature grown-ups to hash out who's dick is the best!

Kid, you'll be fine. Really though hidden within my post are the truths of your situation. Women will dry out faster with an uncircumcised penis due to the lack of a gliding effect and your penile head will be more sensitive but as it's constantly exposed that will tune down eventually.

I'm not interested in the fun that is circ / anti-circ; it's for your mature grown-ups to hash out who's dick is the best!

Now that you're being sensible: what would you suggest to fix that? Lubricant like a mad man?

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Now that you're being sensible: what would you suggest to fix that? Lubricant like a mad man?

I'm ever-sensible, good sir. All the same you'll just need to be more alert to the situation at hand; sometimes it's not a problem and sometimes it is, sometimes you'll need lubricant and sometimes you wont; a healthy female should easily maintain sexual relations without lubricant but some are not so healthy and others are not predisposed to producing enough lube to handle a circumcised penis.

A few tricks of the trade are to keep the penis inside the female, this is because what actually dries out the vagina is the constant motion in and out and the fluid on the penis itself dries in the air, the glide motion of the foreskin prevents the amount of movement that causes this effect, so it's not actually your penis being unnatural for the record, it's just that the extra skin helped hold moisture in the vagina. So less in and out and more pushing deep, shorter thrusts, etc. will help with females who are not lubricated to your satisfaction.

Another good trick is to be patient; the more a female is turned on the less of a problem you'll have, finding a good rhythm, etc. ( all essential for good sex anyway ) are now more important for you, but you'll get the hang of it soon enough and understand that.

As for the sensitivity and desentization, there's no trick and there's no cure; you can cover your penis and it slows the effect but it cannot be stopped and truthfully you may or may not notice a difference in sexual gratification although let it be known that many men have reported more, not less, sexual pleasure because while your foreskin does have nerves, and a lot at that, it just isn't the same as the head of your penis with nerves that had never been touched before and the sensitivity amongst those nerves are different than that in the foreskin, attributing to the greater amount of feeling.

But.... I'm just a kid. You'll find out as you travel down your own road, no?