Circumcision positions

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
but either way, you don't need something to be wrong with you to have a surgery. look at people who get nose jobs. there's no medical need for them to have a smaller nose

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
but either way, you don't need something to be wrong with you to have a surgery.
How else can babies say NO? They scream, they cry. That's all they can do. If someone wanted to cut more off your penis right now, what would you say? What if you lived someplace where they said it isn't good enough - we have to finish the job?

Attachments

Cockmo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a question, WHY would any rational person have the most sensitive part of his penis removed when there is no medical necessity or rational reason?

A friend of mine at the age of 30 was circumcised. He had a very long (10") and thick (8.5") penis but the foreskin was sooooo tight, he couldn't get it to retract past his very large gland. After circumcision he was one happy camper and loved that great feeling of a fist sliding over an exposed fat head. He now loves to play with it for long extended periods of time bathing it in lotions and creams. During surgery recovery the nocturnal erections were painfully awakening!! OUCH!!! :eek:

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
yah, me too brah. i have enough skin left over that my skin glides up and down my shaft. also, when i'm soft, the leftover skin touches the rim of my head, and, if i'm cold, sometimes covers the rim

That's exactly how mine is. It's like the best of both worlds (I know I'll get flamed for this by the anti-cut brigade)--you are cut, but also have skin.

Cockmo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's exactly how mine is. It's like the best of both worlds (I know I'll get flamed for this by the anti-cut brigade)--you are cut, but also have skin.

My boyfriend has a dick like you guys. He wants to start a thread called "The Skin Gliders" for those of you who have the best of both worlds. He says it's sweet having a little extra skin for masturbation - a nice sleeve that goes up over the head a little when getting warmed up but easily pulled away for serious sensations - a feeling that prompts "man, I'm in heaven" or "that's a great spot" when he fully penetrates me without having to manually do it. I'm glad he circumcised!!

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

yah, high five!

but these anti-cut peoples are brutal. i'm stoked they have convictions and all, and i do agree that it's a bit jacked up that the parents make the decision for the infant, but honestly, if it's gonna be done, i'd rather have it when i can't remember the pain. however, i do not think it's right to personally attack someone's parenting, as some posters have done in these kinds of threads.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
and i do agree that it's a bit jacked up that the parents make the decision for the infant, but honestly, if it's gonna be done, i'd rather have it when i can't remember the pain.

My junior year of college, my roomate was cut over Christmas break, due to phimosis and some other repeated problems. He said that the first couple of weeks afterward were brutal!

I don't handle pain well, so I'm glad it was done to me as a baby because I have no memory of it, but I can tell you about the pain associated with my appendectomy, my knee surgery, surgery on my finger, and several procedures done on a herniated disk in my back.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i've said before that both peoples are extreme and irrational. ...
I interpret that as "no" to my questions about whether the cut cabal can be brutal.
... don't try to make it seem like i'm only on the asses of the anti-cut peoples.
If you have called out the cut cabal at LPSG since your return, please post a link one of your posts of that nature. I don't recall it ever happening.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I interpret that as "no" to my questions about whether the cut cabal can be brutal.If you have called out the cut cabal at LPSG since your return, please post a link one of your posts of that nature. I don't recall it ever happening.

well, i'm glad you can speak for me then!

and, to be fair, i haven't seen anyone on the cut side talkin smack about any of the uncut side's parenting. i may not have called anyone on the cut side out yet, but that doesn't mean i think that both sides have crazy peoples. you're getting defensive over nothing.

it seems to me that you feel that if someone's not 100% behind your cause, then they are against your cause. so, from now on, i'm going to call you bush.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm glad it was done to me as a baby because I have no memory of it
That's assuming you would ever have been cut at all. I guess in our culture it's kind of open season until you are old enough to physically resist or have the information necessary to avoid ideation that may eventually lead to deciding to get it done for one (specious) reason or another. All this stuff about phimosis is basically unknown in cultures where genital cutting is not the first intervention for anything that could possibly affect penis health.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
That's assuming you would ever have been cut at all. I guess in our culture it's kind of open season until you are old enough to physically resist or have the information necessary to avoid ideation that may eventually lead to deciding to get it done for one (specious) reason or another. All this stuff about phimosis is basically unknown in cultures where genital cutting is not the first intervention for anything that could possibly affect penis health.

Trust me, even if I wasn't cut as a baby, I would have had the procedure done by now.

yah, high five!

but these anti-cut peoples are brutal. i'm stoked they have convictions and all, and i do agree that it's a bit jacked up that the parents make the decision for the infant, but honestly, if it's gonna be done, i'd rather have it when i can't remember the pain. however, i do not think it's right to personally attack someone's parenting, as some posters have done in these kinds of threads.

The problem is the morality issue. If parents decide to do that to their kids then what does it say about us as parents? Are we so pressured by society to strap down a newborn and cut off the most sensitive part of his body? What does that say about us as a culture?

The fact is if we accept routine infant circumcision then we have no moral ground to criticize cultures that forcibly modify their children's bodies as well and that includes female circumcision, tooth knocking, tattooing, neck ringing, piercing, infibulation, subincision, forced teen male circumcision, penile flaying, and foot binding. Forcibly and irrevocably cutting off healthy, normal parts of other people is illegal in every other respect. If a parent asked for any of these other procedures to be carried out on their child, the physicians would be forced to report the parents to child welfare services. Yet in this one thing, male circumcision, parents can demand and have performed, removal of healthy, normal, sexually sensitive tissue from their male child without his permission.

And what do the non-circumcising cultures of the world think of us? They think we're just as barbaric and backward as any of the cultures that do any of the other things! They marvel at how a culture that preaches personal freedoms and individual integrity stops those rights at a boy's penis.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Trust me, even if I wasn't cut as a baby, I would have had the procedure done by now.
It's heartbreaking in a way that you feel that way prepstud. You usually seem reasonable and open to other ways of doing things. I suppose you are right, that in a cutting culture, you would feel compelled to be cut. I still find it difficult to believe that if you lived in a non-circumcising culture you would feel that way.

With all the natural monster cocks around here on a site that celebrates the male endowment I find your single-mindedness entirely perplexing. I feel the same way you do in the opposite - I'll never understand the compulsion to surgically reduce the male (and female) genitals - or why some find it more attractive or functional.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
same reason why anyone finds anything attractive, really. they just do. there's no rational explanation for it. it's one of those things, i guess

yes this is true for another example of this would be suppose every women found the same guy attractive what would the other guys do? so thats why every women finds diffrent things attractive in every men and vise versa. but we all know that their are some who just cant and dont want to grasp that their are other persons who do like a diffrent cock or preference for what ever they like and why.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'll never understand the compulsion to surgically reduce the male (and female) genitals - or why some find it more attractive or functional.

One can't really compare male and female circumcision. While the name is the same, cutting off the clitoris is not quite the same as cutting off a bit of skin. I'm cut but I have not problems with my penis. It is still fully functional. I have a lot of senstitivity, sometimes too much. My glans is not keratinized. I have no skin bridges and I still have my frenulum, which is one of my most sensitive spots.

I don't feel that I've been "reduced" at all, certainly not in size.

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And I think it's also difficult to distinguish, in some of these threads, between (1) men who had problems with their foreskins and chose as adults to take care of those problems via circumcision and (2) men who were circumcised as infants or as young children with no say in the matter purely for cultural reasons (i.e., no medical reason).

Those, IMHO, are two entirely different situations, yet they're often conflated in some of these discussions.

NCbear (who's quite all right with 1 but not at all OK with 2)

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
P.S. And there's a third kind: the infant or young boy whose foreskin is indeed snipped for medical reasons.

I have a friend who grew up in Bangalore circumcised because at birth, his foreskin was closed and he couldn't urinate--obviously a medical reason for the intervention. His sons are both uncut, though, he told me (because there was no medical reason to do the procedure).

Incidentally, he was raised Roman Catholic, his wife was raised Hindu, and he jokes that they're raising their kids as Buddhists (in Toronto, no less:biggrin1:).