Circumcision Pros??

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have some soap jafar, I've never come across an uncut cock that's smelly. And someone in the thread said that there's a lot of insults thrown at cut guys, you're a disgrace.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Have some soap jafar, I've never come across an uncut cock that's smelly. And someone in the thread said that there's a lot of insults thrown at cut guys, you're a disgrace.

Well, SP, you're lucky. I have been with a few uncut guys who didn't do a good job with their hygiene and it ended the experience immediately. I just can't stomach it.

On the other hand, I've been with cut guys who didn't do a good job with their hygiene and it ended the experience immediately.

Cut or uncut, some men are just pigs and don't pay enough attention to keeping themselves clean.

Now, I don't mind some smell and taste, even after a nice workout, cut or uncut.

But... days and days of funk just won't cut it with me. I mean I was with one Brazilian guy whose foreskin I retracted and something white and smelly made a thud on the floor from the glans. That was it. Game over. And I've been with one cut guy who just didn't believe in soap and I could swear he had crotch rot.

So, I may tease about uncut cock cheese, but in my experience the uncut guys who don't clean well are in the minority. I like both cut and uncut for different reasons. Variety is the spice of life...

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Cut is way better than uncut. Uncut penises are filthy and disgusting, and always has a rotten fishy smell.
Could you elaborate upon "always"? Is it just yours that "always" has a "rotten fishy smell"? Or is it every intact penis on every guy on all of Planet Earth?

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm uncut and happy with it. I don't mind if anyone else is cut or uncut. What does bug me is the anti-foreskin lobby, most of whom were cut as kids and have very little or no experience of a foreskin and just jump on the bandwagon, saying that foreskins are filthy and unhealthy.
I thought about getting cut a few years ago from an aesthetic point of view, cos I like the look of cut cocks, but decided against it, having spoken to other guys who'd been cut as adults, due to the loss of sensitivity associated with it.
Like most other uncut guys, I manage to keep it clean quite easily, and yes, if I've been working out, it can get a bit smelly, but then so does the rest of me. That's what happens when you sweat. It's easliy sorted with soap and water which most of us have ready access to although some (cut and uncut) choose not to bother with either.
At the end of the day, I don't think it's really all that important whether you're cut or not. I'm quite attached to mine (pun intended), but I've got nothing against cut cocks. All I will say is that I think it's only fair to let a guy choose for himself whether or not he wants to hang on to a little piece of skin which causes so many big arguments.
I suppose if it weren't such a controversial topic, which people get quite heated about, that the people who want to write flaming posts on the subject would find something else to bitch about. It says more about them than they say on the subject, given that the same tired old arguments get trotted out again and again, usually supported by some outdated or prejudged "scientific" study. Maybe it's time to find something else to argue over and give this tired topic a break.

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am cut and very glad that I am. I have had two partners that are uncut and both have had problems. I prefer the cut look but like to "dock" with a guy if he has enough skin to cover my large glands!

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Steve
My point is that people get far too heated up and nasty at times on this site if someone elses views do not match their own
Im happy being circumcised - and I like cut cocks - however ive got nothing against uncut cocks
I also believe in freedom of speech and you and everyone else on this site are entitled to your views and opinions - but dont always expect people to agree with you
Dude - Ive got nothing against you or anyone else on this site. All i am saying is perhaps sometimes think about the impact of what you are saying - especially if its taken to an extreme conclusion - which is hence my references to the Nazis etc
I listen myself and take on your views and comments - and I hear and respect what you are saying on your postings
Damian

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My position is that I was left alone as a child, my father (who was also uncut - very odd for someone born in Australia in 1945) taught me how to clean it.

Yeah, the smell is stronger than from a cut one, but anyone ever been down on a woman? No ever tells them to cut things open and dry out to avoid any odour.

What it comes down to is hyper-sensitivity on both sides. The cut brigade keep being told that "you were butchered" "you're incomplete" etc etc. Which naturally leads to more over-the-top responses "uncut guys spread AIDS" "uncut guys smell disgusting". And so on and so on.

I can only say that in my 25 years I have never had a negative comment from anyone (and I lived in America for a year) about my penis or its uncut status. I agree with quicksilver that you can only be who you are. The hyper-activism has to stop, there are young impressionable guys in here, who read all this bullshit and it can affect them.

Do I think there are some advantages to being cut?

I'm sure there are, but certainly nothing except medical necessity would make me change things.

btw - I also get super rock hard... explain that.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Damian, I asked for specifics: who...what...where; so I'll infer that the Nazis/Fascist post was all hot air.

Were you intoxicated?:biggrin1:

I know that I'm tough on your gang and at times mean but usually I try to be fair and I usually keep the argument separate from the person(s). You should note that I don't do name-calling or hurl vulgar or vile insults even though I've been on the receiving end of such.

Despite what you might think, I don't hate anyone in your gang. And I'm not "hate filled about cut cocks". I do hate my own R.I.C. due to scarring and other damage I've mentioned elsewhere. Adult circ's rarely does damage the way infant circ's do.

My objective is to end R.I.C. so that future men can decide for themselves. If that's what they want then they can get exactly what they want: high/tight, low/loose, or whatever.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Steve
I hear you and I respect your considered approach and the fact that you obviously think deeply before you post a reply
I'm also genuinely sorry about your own personal experience
However my experience of being circumcised has been a positive one
If this was not the case please be assured that I would not be positive about my experiences
I'm not and would never advocate circumcision for everyone esp anyone elses children
That's not my business
All I've ever said is that if I have sons they will be cut

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Steve
I hear you and I respect your considered approach and the fact that you obviously think deeply before you post a reply
I'm also genuinely sorry about your own personal experience
However my experience of being circumcised has been a positive one
If this was not the case please be assured that I would not be positive about my experiences
I'm not and would never advocate circumcision for everyone esp anyone elses children
That's not my business

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You are soo wrong
I listed earlier in this thread what I felt the pros were
And again just because someone disagrees with you does not mean they have to justify themselves to you
Your arrogant high handed attitude is a perfect example of why America and Americans have become so unpopular around the world
George bush is merely the face of the nation you got the president you all deserved

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm also genuinely sorry about your own personal experiencet
You are the first, to my recollection, to express empathy for my situation. I thank you.
How about delaying the decision 18 years? It's not an infancy-or-never dilemma. No clinical study has proved a benefit to children. If you defer it, they most likely will be grateful and thank you.