Circumcision Pros??

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was in a rush, and that was the first thing that came to mind. What I mean is that to touch the bare head with any degree of pressure or friction, sends off nerve recpetors. It's the jolt of discomfort - which in my experience is certainly not pleasureable, that is also the case with other uncut guys I've spoken with.

I'm still not following you. It's like you're implying that all intact men are in pain when they or someone touches their glans. Does that mean intact men never enjoy sex? :confused::confused: I wouldn't think so. What discomfort are you referring to?

D

deleted15807

I'm still not following you. It's like you're implying that all intact men are in pain when they or someone touches

Just the use of the word 'intact' is a nice little word trick. It implies not only is the subject uncircumcised but indeed preferable to the alternative.

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm still not following you. It's like you're implying that all intact men are in pain when they or someone touches their glans. Does that mean intact men never enjoy sex? :confused::confused: I wouldn't think so. What discomfort are you referring to?

When it's soft, the head isn't usually exposed too much, when it's soft the glans must be handled very delicately or else the sensitivity is very intense... not pain, but certainly not pleasure by any means. By the time the head is exposed, you're hard enough and the glans is nowhere near a intensely sensitive. Mind you, even when hard care must be taken, in most cases you can't grab or directly stimulate the bare head without lubricant. That's the reason the foreskin is there, so the head doesn't need to be constantly stimulated... but you certainly don't miss out.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Since when is a word meaning "whole" a trick? Enter the twilight zone of genital cutting.

Since when is a hand with three fingers a different style of hand? You live in the Twilight Zone.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When it's soft, the head isn't usually exposed too much, when it's soft the glans must be handled very delicately or else the sensitivity is very intense... not pain, but certainly not pleasure by any means. By the time the head is exposed, you're hard enough and the glans is nowhere near a intensely sensitive. Mind you, even when hard care must be taken, in most cases you can't grab or directly stimulate the bare head without lubricant. That's the reason the foreskin is there, so the head doesn't need to be constantly stimulated... but you certainly don't miss out.

Okay. Thanks for clarifying. I thought you were implying that uncut men were in pain all of the time. It appears from what you're saying that when uncut men are soft they are sensitive in a painful way, but when erect they are okay. I've never heard anything like that before. But you lost me once again. Why would an uncut man need lubricant? I thought they didn't. :confused:Are you talking about for sex or masturbation?

D

deleted15807

Since when is a word meaning "whole" a trick? Enter the twilight zone of genital cutting.

Since when is a hand with three fingers a different style of hand? You live in the Twilight Zone.

To the jury: Exhibit A.

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Okay. Thanks for clarifying. I thought you were implying that uncut men were in pain all of the time. It appears from what you're saying that when uncut men are soft they are sensitive in a painful way, but when erect they are okay. I've never heard anything like that before. But you lost me once again. Why would an uncut man need lubricant? I thought they didn't. :confused:Are you talking about for sex or masturbation?

The lubricant would be if you wanted to directly stimulate the head - as opposed to just leaving the skin to ride over it. It's still sensitive enough that direct firm contact can be uncomfortable, unless protected by a very slick surface, or by the foreskin... ta na.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Italian, it's a choice, not a need.

I get ya! I read so many posts about how you never need lube because you use the foreskin. It's just a personal preference.

I used to be cut so tightly I never knew you could masturbate without lube. It was kind of weird growing up being partially ignorant about part of my own body.

Just the opposite here. I'm also cut tight but never used lube growing up. I'm not sure of the exact age, but I know the first time I ever used a lube I was over 30.

The lubricant would be if you wanted to directly stimulate the head - as opposed to just leaving the skin to ride over it. It's still sensitive enough that direct firm contact can be uncomfortable, unless protected by a very slick surface, or by the foreskin... ta na.

Okay. That makes more sense--two different methods of stimulation.

This is supposed to be a pro circumcision thread. :smile:

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Just the opposite here. I'm also cut tight but never used lube growing up. I'm not sure of the exact age, but I know the first time I ever used a lube I was over 30.
How did you do it without lube? Sometimes I'd hump something without lube, but if I took my dick out to stroke it I couldn't really do it without lubricant. Guys with a little slack seem to have a better go of it. My skin used to be so tight. The skin was easily chafed because it was so thin when erect.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How did you do it without lube? Sometimes I'd hump something without lube, but if I took my dick out to stroke it I couldn't really do it without lubricant. Guys with a little slack seem to have a better go of it. My skin used to be so tight. The skin was easily chafed because it was so thin when erect.

I just did it with my hands, :wank:and occasionally hump something like two pillows. :biggrin1: I guess I didn't do it really hard because I don't ever remember having any problems with chafing.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've never needed lube. Sometimes I like it... And I'm cut.

And without lube sometimes I'm even more sensitive and the orgasm is more powerful and intense.

So lube makes it last longer.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well Italian dude
As I said I think you have a beautiful cock
Big circumcised and horny looking
And whoever is lucky enough to get to play with it for you will get a huge horny thrill from whatever they use on it
Be it lube hands mouth or something even more private
You got a beautiful Penis dude

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
From what many circumcised guys are saying on this thread they enjoy having an exposed bell end and they find it sensitive and enjoyable
Others have a sensitive circumcision scar
Lots like the look of a circumcised cock
What other features do you cut guys out there like about having a circumcised cock?

D

deleted15807

Not really dxj
My cock is sensitive enough

And Damien you would be the norm in saying SENSITIVE ENOUGH.

Does Circumcision Affect Sexual Sensitivity – What Research Says about Circumcision and Sensitivity

The bottom line: It seems safe to say that circumcision impacts the physical sensitivity of the penis, but the extent to which this reduction in sensitivity is experienced as a problem or a loss for men is unclear. In practice, most men who are circumcised still find the head of the penis to be an extremely sensitive part of the body when compared to, say, their forearm. And from the research that’s available, they don’t seem to experience it as sexual loss.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would say that only advantage that I can really see, would be spontaneous sexual activity. But, that's not a good enough reason for me.

I think this is the BEST pro for being cut. Who wants to run to the bathroom to wash down your dick real quick when a hot stranger wants to blow you ON THE SPOT!!!