Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just reading this thread makes me so grateful I have an intact foreskin, and lots of it!

I didn't realise that some guys have their frenulum removed with their circumcision. Such a pity 'cos it's probably the most sensitive and pleasurable part of my cock. I can cum just by rubbing my frenulum alone and with a nice long loose foreskin, there's never any need for lube when masturbating.

I really pity you guys for having been mutilated without consent!

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just reading this thread makes me so grateful I have an intact foreskin, and lots of it!

I didn't realise that some guys have their frenulum removed with their circumcision. Such a pity 'cos it's probably the most sensitive and pleasurable part of my cock. I can cum just by rubbing my frenulum alone and with a nice long loose foreskin, there's never any need for lube when masturbating.

I agree with ya jonnyjinx. I have learnt so much about circumcision through this site and from the net. I have come to the conclusion that it is indeed mutilation. Only necessary in rare medical conditions.

Someone who is cut should enjoy what they have but we need to speak out about this "nanny state of America" where the new born has no choice. It's a disgrace!:mad:

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
... I didn't realise that some guys have their frenulum removed with their circumcision. ...
It's worse than you think. Most hospital infant mutilations rip the frenulum out. The word rip is literal and not sarcasm.

Explanation: An infant's foreskin is fused to the glans. During a typical USA "circumcision" a blunt instrument similar to a small spoon is used to rip and/or tear the foreskin from the glans. And yes, it hurts, it really hurts. It's extremely difficult to preserve the frenulum and they usually don't. A device such as "gomco" or "plastibell" is then inserted and it squeezes and crushes the foreskin. Now deprived of blood, the foreskin is cut off. That's the only cutting that's actually done.

It's a barbaric blood ritual. Calling it a "cut" is absurd.
Instead of pity, I rather you speak out, as you have, about how pleasurable your natural anatomy is. Folks here in the "nanny state of America," as shinybellend called it, need to hear that.

To end this on an upbeat note: you might be interested in another thread: http://www.lpsg.org/young-and-hung/51070-jerking-off-just-with-frenulum.html

jafar

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My foreskin was absolutely cut off.
It is a very high and tight type.
Even in flaccid, its head is totally disclosed.
It might look attractive to my girlfriend.
When erect, its skin gets very tense and tight, and so hardly movable that difficult to jerk off without lub.

However, I am satisfied with my cut, cuz my girl loves it.

Marc, where did you get cut?

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
:hijacked: by SteveHD and the anti circ brigade, ...
I generally avoid this thread. I posted to reply to newcomer, jonnyjinx, and he's not part of the "brigade". So that leaves just me representing the "brigade". So you're saying I -- a "brigade" of one -- hijacked the thread?

You're in no position to complain since many foreskin restoration and pro foreskin threads have been hijacked by your group. Your group doesn't exercise the same restraint but I doubt if you know that.

I'll avoid this thread but will respond to any additional false assertions by you or your group.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Same old, same old. I was actually waiting to see when it would be hijacked.
Sorry, but the very fact that there are different styles underlines the fact that the person who decides how it is done should be the same person who decides whether it is done and when it is done - the penis's owner.

Not only are parents at present making an irreversible decision about something they know very little about, but they are leaving the matter of style absolutely in the lap of the gods - or rather, the god-like doctor. They, and s/he, have no idea how big it will grow, and therefore how it will turn out, um, in the end.

Or did you want and expect an endless series of "high and tight, no frenulum" "low and loose, frenulum here" messages? That would be so interesting.

justitalianlover

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a
Tight Circumcision, Frenulum Intact
but I hate the fact it was not my choice, however I am ok with how it looks. Just wish I coulda decided for myself.

Hi Scott, I'm UnCutted, my penis look like just the one u can see in the profile, I was thinking to Cut... but right now I'm 30yo I think will not do that.

davey2k4eva

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well im bit lost here lol with all these different ways of being cut.

Last July i had to get circumcised for medical reasons and I think i have a loose circumcision with the frenulum intact but am not sure. Have never seen anyone else yet with the same type of cut, with a little lump on the end.

Pics below

Last edited by a moderator: