Clark Gallagher OF: Clarkpb01

Darthchi

Superior Member
Media
Homie ended up blocking me when I told him instead of selling me content right away seeing his muscles, he’d need to quickly just send me a flex saying my name (it’s on my OF). He then proceeded to constantly argue about how that’s a custom, etc. I’m like naahhhhh it’s def not. It’s insurance that you’re gonna send me stuff of you currently not stock photos.

Mind you, I went in to this knowing he’s a scammer. Not the worst $6 bucks I’ve ever spent.
It is custom though. He is doing something JUST for you…

yonkaboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It’s unique and for him.

It is custom. Duration has nothing to do with it
I think the point is people are a bit incredulous at how unreasonable he's being. Yes by strict definition one could say it's a custom but most people see that as just a verification pic/vid. Creators send verification pics/vids all the time for free to prove it's them or show their current physique. That's all he is asking for.

Learen032

Experimental Member
Media
I have two accounts - mine, and a burner female account. He's a lot different with his female subscribers than his male counterparts. I sent him $600 for a custom video that full frontal - never sent it. He claimed, "he was on vacation, and he'll take care of it as soon as possible," and gave me little to no communication after he received the money. However on the burner account he was responding, sending photos and videos like there was no tomorrow.

Let's just say I threw the biggest fit with customer support and they had the funds back into my account within 3 days.
Can you post any of the nudes he sent, if any nudes at all?