Clothing Combination That Turns You On ?

redneckgymrat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A type of sleeveless shirt, I think it's called wife-beater in English? (Weirdest translation EVER btw! who came up with that name?!) But anyhows, yeah, a guy with broad shoulders wearing a wife-beater showing off his muscles? Va-va-voom!

It's called an A-shirt, or a tank top, but the slang term "wife beater" is equally popular. It harkens back to a number of sources, but I always imagine that the term originated with Stanley in "A Streetcar Named Desire."

STELLA!

art-3_brando.jpg

D_Mac_D_Nife

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love a guy in a nice pair of well worn sweatpants. The ones that have been washed so many times they've become thin and soft like gossamer. The ones that drape across a beautiful ass and the rear seam delves between the butt cheeks outlining each perfect globe individually.

jonsing45

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Basketball shorts or sweatpants, wife beater and cute socks (foot man)... Be it male or female... Something about all three that does it for me.

Lionheart17

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Very good thread : )

I have always found a guy who wears basketball shorts with a VDL very hot. I like a guy who wears boxer briefs with ankle socks a huge turn on. Tank tops or bare even hotter.

B_luv2party

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Knee high boots especially with short skirts. Wedges. While it may be a bit of a cliche, but the sexiest thing ever is seeing your girl cooking breakfast the next morning with her hair up in a bun, her 4 inch green suede heels and one of your white dress shirts with only one button buttoned.

Reactions: NorthWestStud

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
View attachment 767693 When a guy is dressed like this I about cum.

I agree. The jeans don't have to be quite so tight to get a literal rise out of me, but yeah... Boots are a good thing... not work boots. Business casual but sturdy enough to handle wet weather, and with a bit of a heel.

He doesn't even need to turn around or even do any work. I'll just come up behind him, reach around, and start unbuckling.

Leather clothing is a major turn-on for me, but leather gear doesn't do much. Don't know why.

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To answer the question honestly: Everything that fits tight and gives a good impression of a front bulge and a nice bubble butt as well. As long as this is guaranteed those men or guys wearing that stuff do get my full attention and as a further proof in some cases even a fast boner as well. Lol!

Reactions: Dutchstud