Clothing Combination That Turns You On ?

jhm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my wife has these lightweight, clingy sweatpants that grip every curve of her ass and exquisitely define each cheek. she wears them to bed with a white ribbed tank top about 2 or 3 sizes too small, so it leaves her tummy and the small of her back exposed. her breasts stretch out the ribbing of the tank and her nipples stand out prominently. the tank is tight and clingy enough that her breasts look like they are about to burst. the whole effect makes me frantic with desire. love to slide those pants down over her hips and leave the shirt on while while we do it...

johntheironsmith

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love women that dress elegantly, and with class. Don't like anything that shows way too much skin in public, because I that just looks trashy and attentions seeking, and is a huge turnoff. I love long hair, straight or wavey, but not curly. So in summary, anything that isn't too glitsy, with too many bells and whistles. For example: no frills please!

Reactions: NorthWestStud

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love bulges in spandex and lycra. Damn I miss the 70's and 80's. Bring back bike shorts. Also love tight long johns but guys dont walk around the streets in those.

For me the number one combination would be a man in a nice black tux. One that fits the curves of his body. Sweet lord I'll rip it off of him in a instant.

Other then that I find a nice pair of jeans with a belt with a shirt that just barely covers the jeans or a tucked in shirt(only certain guys can do it right for me.) Another one is any athletic shorts or pants and of course underwear that leave little to the imagination.