Cock bulge at work

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Well, Jean de la Rochebrochard certainly seems to have an awful lot going on in his pants! I wonder how many people in the audience were paying any attention to what he was saying, lol.
haha - no one comes to the seminars because they want to know what he is saying hehe

koval

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was working, it was just not possible to hide the fact that I had a very large Cock in my pants; no matter what I did, my buldge was apparent. If I wanted to be uncomfortable I could tape it back but that pain is best reserved for drag queens.

I never had any problems at work, I actually came to believe that my coworkers expected a show and sometimes I would let my meat hang down my leg when I was among those who I knew had an interest. I knew that there was an interest when I noticed their eyes look down at my buldge.

As far as I knew, the people I worked with were all straight. I never had sex with anyone I worked with and my buldge was never a topic for discussion, at st when I was present. A couple of times, some of the guys would see me at the urinal and it was clear that there was some interest as they would stand at the bathroom mirror and watch me handle my meat; it was much more than a casual glance!

What I know is that straight guys may show an I terest in big Cock but they rarely act on their curiosities especially with someone they work with. I often wondered what they might have done if I had been more sexually aggressive but there was a sexual harassment policy that kept my meat in my pants.

Wish I was working in the same office as you ;) That said, in the office I work in there's quite a few guys who show more than average bulge and the guy who sits behind me must spend half his time chubbed as you can't miss it when he passes by.

Reactions: Kliss and titan1968

Jockstrapper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I woke up a bit hungover this morning and wasn't thinking quite clearly when I got ready for work. I put on a pair of black briefs that fit me just right and push my bulge out a bit, then a pair of beige pants that are a bit too snug. It's laundry day and it is what I had left. I didn't notice what I did until I saw my reflection in a window on the way to work but you could clearly see what I am packing. I was in a conversation with one of my younger male coworkers and he just blatantly stared at my crotch, not subtle at all. Literally every time he stopped talking his eyes went straight to my cock. It was a nice boost to my day.

Jonlovesjizz

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Where I work I wear shorts, I love it, If I'm feeling horny its fun to try and hide my bulge. I enjoy seeing my male co workers doing the same thing. most of then are straight and comment on a girls rack or ass, I just seem to be drawn to the crotch.

Jalovealot

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, I show a bulge without much effort and I'm not one for going out my way wearing skinny fit or slim fit trousers.
Yesterday I wore a pair of beige loose fit jeans which I'm aware shows off my bulge no matter what underwear I have on although I did actually wear loose boxers which made it even more visible, to add I have more of a noticeable bulge if my dick shifts over my right thigh, my dick over the left side isn't as noticeable. I got some attention from 3 female colleges who probably have never noticed my bulge before and the eye communucation females give in such a sitution is quite interesting. I eben tested the waters to see if i was imaging it but everytime i got up i noticed heads turn and eyes follow. On the way to work on the same day I noticed a couple on the train whisper something to each other and at the perfect moment caught the woman look directly at my bulge. It's one of a few times I've been ego boosted in such a way, I just carried on reading my book in case they both wanted to enjoy for a few more moments.
The other time that will live long in my memory was at college when a female tutor stared right at my bulge whilst my cock was hanging flaccidly to on side half way down my left leg whilst I sat waiting outside the library. I loved the raised eyebrows and coy smile of approval she gave.

I felt happy to oblige to those that wanted to sneak a peak. It's funny how people try to be discrete and you look up just at the time and catch em looking. Hehe

D

deleted983382

Yes, I show a bulge without much effort and I'm not one for going out my way wearing skinny fit or slim fit trousers.
Yesterday I wore a pair of beige loose fit jeans which I'm aware shows off my bulge no matter what underwear I have on although I did actually wear loose boxers which made it even more visible, to add I have more of a noticeable bulge if my dick shifts over my right thigh, my dick over the left side isn't as noticeable. I got some attention from 3 female colleges who probably have never noticed my bulge before and the eye communucation females give in such a sitution is quite interesting. I eben tested the waters to see if i was imaging it but everytime i got up i noticed heads turn and eyes follow. On the way to work on the same day I noticed a couple on the train whisper something to each other and at the perfect moment caught the woman look directly at my bulge. It's one of a few times I've been ego boosted in such a way, I just carried on reading my book in case they both wanted to enjoy for a few more moments.
The other time that will live long in my memory was at college when a female tutor stared right at my bulge whilst my cock was hanging flaccidly to on side half way down my left leg whilst I sat waiting outside the library. I loved the raised eyebrows and coy smile of approval she gave.

I felt happy to oblige to those that wanted to sneak a peak. It's funny how people try to be discrete and you look up just at the time and catch em looking. Hehe
I Love this!

comoose

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always feel bad about potentially showing a bulge at work. It just seems inappropriate. Still if I'm going to be on my feet and in a chair for 9 hours I can't imagine doing it without being comfortable, which for me means no underwear.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I truly don't know if I show bulge at work. No one has ever said anything, and I only notice my bulge when I'm wearing certain pants. Like, I'll look in the mirror in the morning, admire the bulge, and then forget about it for the rest of the day.

ManTubeula

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Had the most awkward interaction recently at the office with my boss. He calls me into the office to discuss work related things and never looked up from my cock... like, not once. It was so odd. We've worked together for years and I'm sure he's gay (not out at work) but he's never looked at me that way before... i never fault anyone for checking out my cock... alil occasional eye contact'd be nice is all if we're talking business... or maybe i've gone soft..

#fatdickproblems

Totally a million times yes! I'm always bulging at college. Part of being confident as a man is showing off your bulge to everyone, but especially to women, and even more especially to women who choose to be offended: "take that, little bitch! You can't avoid seeing my penis bulge!" is the dominant and correct manly attitude.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In reality no, at work not ever if I can help it.
Just a note, there is a huge difference between a natural unintentional buldge / or penis outline and a simi / full erection.

thikcok

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Shouldn't really be a big deal if you show your bulge off.
Back in the 1970s &1980s EVERY man had tight trousers & jeans and, on holiday wore short cotton shorts bulging all over the place. Remember?

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Totally a million times yes! I'm always bulging at college. Part of being confident as a man is showing off your bulge to everyone, but especially to women, and even more especially to women who choose to be offended: "take that, little bitch! You can't avoid seeing my penis bulge!" is the dominant and correct manly attitude.
Are you old enough to be here? Where are your parents?

Reactions: BaddJack