Cock piercing!

bendigoboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Did my own frenum a few years ago - pretty easy, just made sure I went straight through the thin skin, far enough in to hold a ring.

Had sized up to a fairly big gauge, but now just wear a small 14 gauge ring which is usually invisibe, siting against the underside of my head, beneath the foreskin

Rubber_JonnyN

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Get it professionally done. The frenum will not allow you to masturbate for about 6 weeks. I don't know this by doing, someone I know has it done.
I agree. At least if anything goes wrong you have a professional on hand to 'sort it out'. But it would be unlikely it would go wrong.

Fredro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really want to get my Frenulum pierced....maybe even my lorun.... Any stories advice or suggestions?

I think you mean lorum. Whatever you mean, I don't think you have a body part called a lorun or lorum.

A lorum is a male genital piercing, placed horizontally on the underside of the penis at its base, where the penis meets the scrotum. The word "lorum" is a portmanteau of the words "low" and "frenum", so named because it is essentially a very low-placed frenum piercing.

At any rate, good luck with the piercing(s)!

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
yup my bad :tongue:

I think you mean lorum. Whatever you mean, I don't think you have a body part called a lorun or lorum.

A lorum is a male genital piercing, placed horizontally on the underside of the penis at its base, where the penis meets the scrotum. The word "lorum" is a portmanteau of the words "low" and "frenum", so named because it is essentially a very low-placed frenum piercing.

At any rate, good luck with the piercing(s)!

Gnothiseauton

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The nips hurt worst of any of my piercings.

Very much agreed, though my PA did not hurt much at all, and my nip was just very very sore, throbbing dull pain for a day.

If i get it pierced and i decide to remove it, will the hole seal up..will it scar?

It depends how soon after. I think Mine was pretty much healed up after a month, and I would say after that it's pretty hard for it to heal back up on its own. This is not like a tongue or eyebrow piercing. you keep this one. To my knowledge the only way to "undo" it is to microderm abraid the skin (fancy for taking a surgical dremel tool to the opening) and stich it together untill it seals up.

Kall00

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have a 0 gauge pa and a 6ga frenum. The PA if I leave it out long enough will shrink back down to a 6 gauge. The frenum will shrink down to a 10gauge or so but I've not left it out long enough to know if it would completely close up. I do know that many in the piercing community regard 2gauge as the magic number for most people. After 2 gauge you can basically expect the hole to stay there until you die.

Kall00

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
They're called hafadas or guiches (though a guiche is mainly for the skin between the asshole and the scrotum)