Cock piercing!

Pdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can't possibly imagine cumming while getting a needle shoved into my dick. When I had my PA done, I can't remember ever seeing my dick shrink so much before. I had gathered up the courage to have it done, but my dick was definitely saying "holy fuck, get away from me with that needle!"

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I got my PA back about 8 or 9 years ago. I remember my penis getting rock hard the moment the piercer pushed through. To me it was more like a hard pinch. I think it would hurt worse catching your foreskin in your zipper (I know someone who had that happen and he had to get circumcised because it got infected).

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

allun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I slit my frenulum about 40 year ago
Used a model knife and made a slit 5mm long
Put a ring in but took out for masturbating within an hour and kept doing so several times every day afterwards
Hole has not closed if ring left out for long periods
It healed within a couple of days

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Thinking of getting a PA myself, just trying to find the right place to get it done.
Please go to a professional... If you are talking piercing your penis, you don't want it done wrong. I got my PA years ago (10 or so) and my piercer still remembers me.

Also, you can take the piercing out and the hole will close up, but if you don't mind the discomfort of working it back in, then you don't have to go back to the piercer unless it has healed completely closed. I take mine out sometimes for sex and one time I lost the ball for the ring. I kind of put it off on getting a new ring and I had it out for maybe a month. Took a little lube and some gentle handling but I got it in without any pain.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Get it professionally done. The frenum will not allow you to masturbate for about 6 weeks. I don't know this by doing, someone I know has it done.
Wrong Tk {who isn't here anymore!}
Mr. Ed had his frenum pierced and we had sex within a week or so
without any complications. If you're going to pierce the frenum make
sure they go deep enough in case you want to go up in the ring gauge.:wink:
That way it won't be apt to rip out as Mr. Ed's PA did from
stretching too quick and too large.:biggrin1:
C.B.:saevil:

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Please go to a professional... If you are talking piercing your penis, you don't want it done wrong. I got my PA years ago (10 or so) and my piercer still remembers me.

Also, you can take the piercing out and the hole will close up, but if you don't mind the discomfort of working it back in, then you don't have to go back to the piercer unless it has healed completely closed. I take mine out sometimes for sex and one time I lost the ball for the ring. I kind of put it off on getting a new ring and I had it out for maybe a month. Took a little lube and some gentle handling but I got it in without any pain.
Pro all the way! No way in hell am I going to do it myself or have anyone else do it unless they are a pro.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Just curious since I don't know any dude that has a PA, how the fuck do you take a piss with that thing in? Doesn't piss spray all over the place with that thing in the end of your cock? Also does having a PA or frenulum piercing make for better sex? I have never been with a dude who had one.

I did get a blowjob from a dude who had a tounge stud once and that thing tickling my cock felt awesome!

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just curious since I don't know any dude that has a PA, how the fuck do you take a piss with that thing in? Doesn't piss spray all over the place with that thing in the end of your cock? Also does having a PA or frenulum piercing make for better sex? I have never been with a dude who had one.

I did get a blowjob from a dude who had a tounge stud once and that thing tickling my cock felt awesome!

you gently train it so to speak. you gently pull down on it but not hard at first for a few days after you have it then after a while you can pee just as before with out going where it isn't suppose to go LOL. or you can sit down every time like us women, how ever my hubby did this and he stands when taking a pee just as before and with out any missing the spot were he is aiming. :wink: :biggrin1: also a pa. is sexy as well on the cock. hubby has a few other penis piercings, and i much prefer them to just a plain bare cock. when he takes them out it looks bare after seeing them in for so many years. and to me sex is better but others mite not agree. so really that question is just a matter of others opinion as every one has a different opinion on this one I'm sure.

cougarblue

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My nipples... another story... I think I went into mild shock, they got infected, never really healed right and after about 6 months I took them out for good... no scaring, no problems, just never felt right. I suppose my tits are a bit bigger than they might be if I hadn't had it done, but that might also be because I love having them tugged and played with.
Listen to your intuition and you piercing professional. not people who think they know what they are talking about.
l

Sorry to jump in this thread.....but you are so RIGHT about the nipple piercing! I had the same problem with mine....never healed correctly, was ALWAYS getting infected.....those damn men sucking on the nipple all the time :smile:

You're luckier than I was....I've got scar tissue on mine...it's kept me from trying again....

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Mr Ed's PA didn't initially spray everywhere but it does now since the ripping so when he has to piss he just sits down.
If you pierce the urethra I imagine it will "go every which way" but I don't believe that is most guys desire.
As to how it feels with a PA and a frenum piercing?
It makes for wild hot sex!
Did I mention Mr. Ed just got a guiche?
It has stretched from a 12 gauge in a week to 4 gauge all by itself!
Be careful of getting those type of piercings too small as the "cheese cutter effect" will take place.
Neither of us had any problems with our nipple piercings and we tried them out within a few days as we have with all of our piercings!
Great hot sex!:naughty:
C.B.:saevil:

Last edited:

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've wondered about getting a PA for some time. To me they look great. But I've never seen one at the gym. From you PA guys, what's been the reaction in the showers?

IF they notice it at all which most don't, they might stare a little bit but that's about it. The brave might ask me about it.

They always ask the same 2 questions right off the bat:
1. Didn't that hurt? (no)
2. Doesn't that hurt? (no)

There are a few once in a great while that are just fascinated by it.