Cock rings

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi guys -

Started a new gallery dedicated to my cock rings... Not many pics on there yet, but will add more gradually.

http://www.lpsg.org/members/carter2006/albums/cock+rings/

I have about 10 different cock rings now, and I love them all, but here's a pic of my 4 favourites.

Check out the gallery... I will add more soon!

Attachments

pizauk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Amazing pic mate, bought myself some cock rings the other day from prowler in soho, new to them so trying, but seems like you know your cock rings, any advice for a newbie?

Just to update, I added a couple of new cock ring pics today.

Please check out the gallery and let me know what you think!

http://www.lpsg.org/members/carter2006/albums/

Here's one for the non-golds:

Reactions: 1119457

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Amazing pic mate, bought myself some cock rings the other day from prowler in soho, new to them so trying, but seems like you know your cock rings, any advice for a newbie?

Hey man, my advice is don't hold back! You have an awesome cock and body so treat it to some nice chunky metal. I would also recommend DV8 over Prowler if you're shopping in London. Or ROB. If you go in there to have a look then order online to save a fortune!

1goodguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi there... nice photos and nice c/rings ;-) I need some advice... or help lol! I love seeing guys wearing a cock ring and I love the feel but I have difficulty in finding one that fits! I have one leather strap with three poppers and this is just about right after several years of use, I think it's streched a little and become softer with time.

The problem I have is two fold, firstly, I get so horned up with the thought of putting the c/ring on that I get too hard to put it on! I just need to try and control my thoughts and urges and then I'll be fine!

The main problem though is finding a c/ring that fits and today three arrived one of each; metal; leather and silicone... not one fits, even when I (finally) manage to try when soft! The leather one just about fits but feels too tight and everything turns way too blue! The metal on, at 55mm is the biggest I've found but again, can't get it on and the silicone one is the same, slightly smaller but not pliable enough for me to strech over my junk... am I doing something wrong lol!

In the past I've used the very strechy gel ones because these, I get on but they don't feel so tight. I've loved the thought of metal c/rings for the look and the weight, the one I bought is a donut c/ring. The new silicone one is the same as the one in the photo posted by Carter.

Any advice guys ;-)

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dude, if you can't get into a 55mm you must be fucking enormous! My best advice would be to use a soft fabric like a tissue and tie it around your cock, experiment with different tightness until you find something that works for you. Take it off and measure that, then buy a cock ring that size.

1goodguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi Carter... my girth is pretty thick so it has been a problem and so far the largest I've found is 55mm but I'll keep looking! A mate says you can get these made to measure put the price then seems a bit steep.

I've gone to a few shops with a gague of what I need but it's not like I can ask to try them on to see if they fit lol! I'll stick to my old leather one and live in hope for a metal one that fits... one day?!

I'll take your advice though and thanks ;-)

D_Quillan Quickie

Experimental Member
Media
Mmm, really hot shots (as you can tell by my comments on your pics). I love cock rings. Love the way they look on a nice thick veiny cock. I don't own any steel rings (one day), but I love to wear my leather triple divider. Makes me cum so fucking hard every time I wear it. Posting a pic below.