Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
2192221-1568377634-61fe28ffc0ffc6c99de59c8216cd0d79.jpg
Hey, I recently got a few cockrings and their are great.
If the ring is the right size you can use them 24/7.
I use cockrings daily with no problems, mine are enough large for soft cock and also just right for a hardon

UncutViking

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I sometimes wear one, and usually a flexible one in silicon which I can take on and off even during a bating session when my erection is at its fullest and most throbbing. It's interesting to feel the difference with and without the ring on. Have a few pics in my gallery if you want to see

Dick-me

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love my metal cocking, I wanna be buried with it. Maybe they can put a chain through it and put it around my neck. All kidding aside, the leather snap on ones are greeat to begin with, easily adjustable, , but the metal ones, when, by trial and error you find the right fit, are fabulous. I even go to the gym with it on. I have made a lot of friends there.

Alpha-1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I tried one once. Definitely made me hard as a rock, but also made my balls hurt like hell. Does that mean it was too tight?

Reactions: JPreston69

hungrockhunk

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

pp_ryder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
any recommendation before purchasing a cock ring, ur personal experiences? Thank you :)
IDK what size around you are but I started with 1 1/2" ID rings and grew out of them. I'm now into 1 3/4" and absolutely love them. They also let me have sex a lot longer because of the pressure they constantly apply. A must have for edging, IMHO.

I got my first ones at the hardware store because they're identical to the ones you pay $8 - $15 for at an ABS. No, they're not the "jewelry quality" that go for $35 and more - but if you're starting out... what the hey... And besides, it's fun to check out at the cash register and try to tell if he/she has any suspicion as to what you're buying them for. GOOD LUCK!

Attachments

pp_ryder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My father is a Urologist and he said Cock rings are the most damaging thing a man can do to his penis. A short period? Yes. Longer than 30 minutes, NEVER
It really would have to depend on how tight they are. I can go for hours with my 1 3/4" but if I try to go back to my 1 1/2" I have to take them off right away before I get fully hard or wait until I can get enough blood out of my cock to release them.