Cock spotting at the GYM

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wipe everything down before and after I use it.

Well, you should. There's an article in this month's Men's Fitness with respect to germs on gym equipment and weight-lifting gloves.

As for me, like Hellboy and few others, before I quit my job as a trainer, the gym was probably the only place/time that I didn't go commando. Jocks or 2xist pouch briefs.

saxxa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I prefer to go commando. I like the freedom, and it appeals to the exhibitionist in me. I also like to run going commando.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well if you were spotting me, I think you would notice real quickly that I could see up your shorts by the growing bulge in mine!

Dude...uwsswimguy is a definite bulge-creator!!! I might have to rethink my rule about not going commando in the gym, at least when I'm with my homeys like rico, uws and Primal_Savage. Would make for easier access, too!:tongue:

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Dude...uwsswimguy is a definite bulge-creator!!! I might have to rethink my rule about not going commando in the gym, at least when I'm with my homeys like rico, uws and Primal_Savage. Would make for easier access, too!:tongue:
If you, Primal and uws went commando at the gym, I wouldn't get anything accomplished...my concentration would be totally shot--now outside of the gym is a different story:wink:

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this really surprises me how many do not wear anything under their workout clothes! I can't imagine working out without a jock on. I'm probably too old school on this I guess, but I'm always afraid of straining or hurting my stuff if I'd wear no jockstrap. I do swim naked though..but thats not the same. I

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
this really surprises me how many do not wear anything under their workout clothes! I can't imagine working out without a jock on. I'm probably too old school on this I guess, but I'm always afraid of straining or hurting my stuff if I'd wear no jockstrap. I do swim naked though..but thats not the same. I
Here is another cock that would make swimming difficult for me!! :biggrin1:

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here is another cock that would make swimming difficult for me!! :biggrin1:

Agreed, if BigMeatNJ were in the pool, I'd probably stop swimming and just work on snorkling skills. You, hellboy, BMNJ, uwsswimguy, numbers123 and I should consider starting a nude water polo team with the intent of slaying any and all opponents. Then, on the other hand, it probably wouldn't work...too many distractions.

dajunglee786

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i work out frequently and always wear boxers. i have been spotted naked in the showers though after a workout and a couple people have commented which is always cool. whethere your gay or not every guy loves a compliment regarding their manhood, balls or both ;)

lilbighorn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Probably safer to wear a JS, if you did get a woody, it would maintain some control over it... on the other hand, I guess it depends on the gym....

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Agreed, if BigMeatNJ were in the pool, I'd probably stop swimming and just work on snorkling skills. You, hellboy, BMNJ, uwsswimguy, numbers123 and I should consider starting a nude water polo team with the intent of slaying any and all opponents. Then, on the other hand, it probably wouldn't work...too many distractions.
Our team would never win...we would be all over each other all the time. Like you said, too many distractions on our team alone!

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have never had this happen to me - to see any guy at the gym commando while working out. But I have had many guys stare at my crotch while working out. Even with a jock on I have a noticeable bulge. Sometimes while doing leg presses my jocked package will slip out one leg of my shorts.
In the locker room/showers/steam room/jacuzzi every guy in there stares openly at my dick. Sometimes a guy will look at it, smile and compliment me and I'm like "Oh, thanks". I have only once in my life ever seen in real life a guy better hung than me. In the showers, there was this guy with the biggest dick and biggest balls I have ever seen. It was amazing. I wasn't aroused in any way, but wow. To see something that unusual and impressive is great. He must have been nine inches soft and super thick and enormous balls. I thought "now why can't I be so fortunate?" oh well. Good for him.
But per the original post, if a guy looks and gives me a compliment I appreciate that. Happy cock spotting at the gym!

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Hey, I already got my swimming cap ready to go. All I need now is to see the rest of you wet 'n naked in the pool with me and we can get this party started...

And I wouldn't worry about the 'distractions'... to be honest, it's the the real reason I'd join our Man Squad!!!! hehehehe... My biggest concern would be how long I could hold my breath while working on my 'ball skills'.:tongue:

fnaslut

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd LOVE to know where you work out, Industrialsize...very hot pics on manhunt...mmmmm

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
Hey, I already got my swimming cap ready to go. All I need now is to see the rest of you wet 'n naked in the pool with me and we can get this party started...

And I wouldn't worry about the 'distractions'... to be honest, it's the the real reason I'd join our Man Squad!!!! hehehehe... My biggest concern would be how long I could hold my breath while working on my 'ball skills'.:tongue:

You guys are flattering....and I'm way willing! Id fucking LOVE to be on a naked swim team with such hot company! where can we do this?
[Primal_Savage: I am coming to Houston soon on some business trips....]

On a related note, it's great to read that so many str8 guys are totally cool about having their cocks being stared at, even commented on. I wonder if this is typical, or just a result of our unusual lpsg group.....opinions? I've always held back from comments or open staring...but maybe I won't?

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
swim guy - you look as much as you like with no worries. and swim as much as you like. Real men don't care who sees them. If you want to (GASP!) SAY something to a naked guy...then do it. Not a problem. You being observant of something that you admire, noting that it is good to you, complimenting a person is how things should go. For instance:
"I admire that Chagall drawing"

Thank you. I enjoy it as well.

See? Very simple.

Except somehow I lost the Chagall drawing that he gave to my uncle in one of my many moves. Damnit.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There was this one good-looking dude that belonged to a health club I use to go to. He wore nothing under his silky shorts when he worked out and more than once, his cock would be exposed out under one leg. I tried several times to strike up a conversation (I really wanted to invite him for a drink after workout!) but he didn't seem interesting. Not sure if he was straight or just not in to me! :redface:

I really believed though he wanted people to see it. It was a big, cut cock with a nice mushroom head.

Reactions: RLJR