College Baseball Players

justndav

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As a former college baseball player I can tell you that yes cups make bulges, but to get a huge bulge like some of these guys display you gotta have some big equipment to show like some of these boys do.

College baseball players always have and always will turn my crank, they fuck like animals, are real pussy hounds... my teammates in college could fuck girl after girl all night sometimes they'd pair up in multiples and gang bang some. Those of us that were secretly bi or gay, and there weren't many, had a few opportunities too. Hot times.

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The image of hot college baseball players gang banging some hot chick is more than I can stand....HOLY FUCK! Hot, hard jock cocks stabbing her wet cunt, mouth, and tit fucking her....Their creamy loads covering her face and tits....WOW!...Yeah, I always knew college baseball players were the best!

meatswallower

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
....Dallas Baptist looks suckable and fuckable {Yeah, I know, they're Baptist, so they'd all pretty much be total tops}.:frown1:

You must not know too many Baptists. Helium heels in these parts.

I caught a couple of innings of the Carolina/Vanderbilt game. My focus was on Vandy's Catcher Curt Casali. (Best pic I could find w/o a copyright)

Attachments

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey, Eddie, I was disappointed when the Longhorns were eliminated:frown1:
The Gators are hot this season {the team to beat}:wink:
Still, all those tight, firm, muscular straight jock asses DO need rimmed:tongue:

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gamecocks' Scott Wingo & Adrian Morales are too fucking hot! Just imagine those two studs strutting around in the locker room:wink: Gators' Preston Tucker is one of my favorites too:redface:

justndav

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Scott Wingo, I swear, cup or no cup that man is fuckin' packin'. He has got a nice, huge bulge in his pants. He even walks like he's got a big dick too- those of us that have a big cock know the walk sort of. And man his ass is hot too.

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gamecocks won the title {again}...Yeah, Scott Wingo has to be packin'...and, I would love a night or two licking, fingering, and plowing his beautiful Southern ass! WOW...Anyway, as they say in South Carolina----WE LOVE OUR COCKS!

Gabriel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm actually visiting my cousins in South Carolina right now, and I've gotta say that these boys are well deserving of the celebration! Some of them aren't bad to look at, either. My nephew apparently went to high school with some of them.

As South Carolinians love to say: "You can't beat our cocks!"