Commando to starbucks

For me mesh liners in shorts are anti-bulge. The give no support and just push everything down and inward.

Most of the Starbucks I go to in NYC are mostly staffed by young attractive men who are the type that flirts with everything that moves without being aware of it. I'm sure they notice your bulge and give a bit of extra attention because of it,but it's probably an automatic pilot kind of thing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bulgebigger
The greatest things come when you push yourself to try something new.

OH HELL YES!!!!! I nominate you for Understatement of the Year award!

Kissing a guy just because I knew it would freak him out and (more importantly) shut him up, whipping my dick out for another guy just so I could get some sleep, and going to a nudist event on a dare all yielded mountains of positive fall-out.
 
OH HELL YES!!!!! I nominate you for Understatement of the Year award!

Kissing a guy just because I knew it would freak him out and (more importantly) shut him up, whipping my dick out for another guy just so I could get some sleep, and going to a nudist event on a dare all yielded mountains of positive fall-out.
I need to start hanging out with you.
 
I need to start hanging out with you.

Awwwww........ You're making me blush....

It took me years longer than it should have but I finally figured out that staying with the lines not only doesn't get rewarded, but actually gets you punished and makes your life miserable.

So yes, as opportunity arises and circumstances allow I'm trying all sorts of stuff: E-stim, BDSM (I actually came across a Flogging 101 workshop I attended), massage classes, tantra workshops, naked drawing (and I put aside my body issues and actually modelled!), etc.

Fortunately, I have a very understanding boyfriend. He came out when he was quite young and was in the Black Panthers, Act-Up, and a regular in several nudist and sex groups. He keeps telling me how important it is for me to do these things and actually encourages me to get wild and naked.
 
Awwwww........ You're making me blush....

It took me years longer than it should have but I finally figured out that staying with the lines not only doesn't get rewarded, but actually gets you punished and makes your life miserable.

So yes, as opportunity arises and circumstances allow I'm trying all sorts of stuff: E-stim, BDSM (I actually came across a Flogging 101 workshop I attended), massage classes, tantra workshops, naked drawing (and I put aside my body issues and actually modelled!), etc.

Fortunately, I have a very understanding boyfriend. He came out when he was quite young and was in the Black Panthers, Act-Up, and a regular in several nudist and sex groups. He keeps telling me how important it is for me to do these things and actually encourages me to get wild and naked.
I'm slowly coming to that conclusion. Started pushing myself out of my comfort zone 6 months ago. Nothing as exciting as you, but definitely more out there than my friends and family know.
 
I always go freeballing/comando to Starbuck, to the supermarket, to the mall, etc.... II really enjoy when some women take a look at my visible penis line. Some women seem to like it , and some don't. But the good thing, is that is totally legal.
 

Attachments

Mesh shorts, specifically when the liner is cut out are great for the summer months when you're feeling a bit daring. My doorman took in the view one summer when I'd pass him in the lobby on the way out. As well, the dude working the drive through window at Taco Bell seemed to enjoy the view. I'm not show-er at all, but the mesh shorts always offer a nice outline of the dickhead.
 
I'm slowly coming to that conclusion. Started pushing myself out of my comfort zone 6 months ago. Nothing as exciting as you, but definitely more out there than my friends and family know.
We all move at our own pace... growing up I was the ultra shy kid..hated changing formPE class, etc... younget henoicture... now- heck I will get naked most anywhere (bar etc, drive naked) love freeballing in basketball or running shorts (with the lining cut out of course..lol) ripped jeans, Love it sll
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hungfreeballer
Mesh shorts, specifically when the liner is cut out are great for the summer months when you're feeling a bit daring. My doorman took in the view one summer when I'd pass him in the lobby on the way out. As well, the dude working the drive through window at Taco Bell seemed to enjoy the view. I'm not show-er at all, but the mesh shorts always offer a nice outline of the dickhead.
Agreed!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hungfreeballer
I usually look for champion mesh at target or dick's sporting goods. Lightweight, drape well. I haven't been brave enough to cut out the liner, but i want to.
Cut out the inner liner, then take a walk around the neighborhood after dark. Love doing this during the summer months.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bulgebigger