It's Jake from College, Part 2

Paler

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you didn't get off with Jake from college Part I, here is Part II

After our intense first night together, Jake and I couldn’t get enough of each other. Every chance we got, we indulged in our mutual lust. The secrecy added a thrill, turning every encounter into an electrifying experience.

One afternoon, I texted Jake: “My place. Now.”

Within minutes, there was a knock on my door. I opened it to find Jake standing there, looking just as eager as I felt. Without a word, I pulled him inside, our mouths crashing together in a heated kiss. The door barely closed behind us before we were tearing at each other’s clothes.

I pushed him against the wall, my hands exploring his body, feeling the hard lines of his muscles. His breath hitched as I nipped at his neck, my hands moving lower to unbutton his jeans. I could feel his arousal pressing against me, and it only fueled my own desire.

Jake let out a low moan as I freed his erection, stroking him with firm, practiced strokes. He was already leaking precum, and I smeared it along his length, making him shiver. He reached for my pants, fumbling with the zipper until he could pull them down, freeing my own aching erection.

We stumbled to the bedroom, our lips never leaving each other. I shoved him onto the bed, climbing on top of him. Our cocks rubbed together, sending jolts of pleasure through both of us. I kissed down his body, pausing to suck on his nipples, making him writhe beneath me.

“Sev, please,” he begged, his voice rough with need.

I knew exactly what he wanted. I grabbed the lube from the nightstand, slicking up my fingers before pressing one against his hole. He gasped, pushing back against my hand, eager for more. I worked him open, adding another finger, then another, until he was squirming and panting, ready for me.

I coated my cock with lube, positioning myself to enter him. His legs wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer. I pushed in slowly, savoring the tight heat of his body. He moaned, his head falling back as I filled him completely.

“Fuck, Jake,” I groaned, starting to move. “You feel so good.”

He met my thrusts eagerly, his nails digging into my back as I drove into him. The room was filled with the sounds of our bodies colliding, the slap of skin on skin, the low grunts and moans of pleasure. I could feel myself getting close to cumming, but I didn’t want it to end too soon.

I pulled out, flipping him onto his hands and knees. He looked over his shoulder at me, his eyes dark with lust. I entered him again, fucking him harder this time. His moans grew louder, more desperate, and I reached around to stroke his guge cock in time with my thrusts.

His body tightened around me, and I knew he was close. I sped up, pounding into him, my hand moving faster on his cock. He cried out, his muscles clamping down on my dick me as he came, spilling over my hand. The sensation pushed me over the edge, and I came deep inside him, my own cries mixing with his. I pulled out and the cum oozed out of his swollen red hole and he begged for me to ATM and then I shoved my cum stringed cock right into his throat as he slurped every bit up.

“That was incredible,” he said, his voice hoarse and gasping as he ate my cum.

I leaned in to kiss him, already feeling my desire stir again. “We’re not done yet,” I replied, my hand drifting down to his already hardening cock.

Jake grinned, flipping me onto my back. “Good,” he said, straddling my hips. “Because I’m not done with you either.”

We fucked again and once more until my balls ran dry. Damn college was fun.

1716259910810.png