Competitive Bodybuilders

IanTheTall said:
Homophobic straight porn star Lee Stone, used to be a body builder. He left because of the attitudes of some of the judges and the other competitors.
I think he left because he wasn´t winning any competitions and he was more than likely jealous of his fellow bodybuilders who were winning!! Hetero and Homo alike!!!:wink:
 
Anyone ever hear of a builder from FLA by the name of Derrick Stafford? I knew him when he was a boy and now lives in ATL. Saw a pic of him some years back, would love to see what he looks like now.
 
I'm not saying that Ulisses Williams is not above average. But the only reason he really looks big in competition. Is cuz of the type/style of posing suit he wears. It is not the traditional close form fitted posing suit. Is is a looser low, almost want to say kind of what like the black strippers wear. It makes it so his dick and balls hang and swing freely. So, they kind of just hang and stick straight out and down.