compression shorts

injoyinit

Sexy Member
Media
What exactly is the purpose of compression shorts over regular briefs, or even a jockstrap? Compression shorts seem to provide just as much support for the male parts as any of the alternatives, but they have more fabric down the legs. Are they to keep one's legs warmer in colder weather? Or just as an additional modesty covering to the leg when wearing shorter running shorts and the athlete doesn't want loose shorts flopping around their legs? I was thinking at one time they are to prevent thighs from rubbing together, but i see guys with skinny legs wearing them too.

bookersnooker

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
its modesty coupled with chaffing suppression? I think suppression is the word I was looking for.

Also you basically dont want to be wearing cotton anything during physical activity where you are gonna sweat a lot.

spike

Cherished Member
Media
They also keep your upper leg muscles warm if you are doing an activity that requires you to start and stop a bunch (like soccer)

D

deleted300444

I think they are to provide more coverage.
I think the suck. I dislike the tightness around my leggs. Or maybe I never tried the right kind.