Condom Machines

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only large non-latex condoms are sheepskin and they don't protect against STI's. So basically they are pointless. I think they're made by Trojan and probably the same size as Magnums. Which is not that big when you consider that there are Magnum XL's and other larger "large" brands.

I've only met one girl who was allergic to latex (or said she was <,<). We got tested and I don't use condoms with her, she's on the pill.

EDIT: They're bigger than Magnum XL's by 4mm. Not sure about the elasticity or how they work. Because 68mm is a really wide condom and would hang off an average penis. But they aren't listed as large size so I dunno.

Good reviews

http://www.britishcondoms.co.uk/trojan-condoms/naturalamb-lambskin-condoms.html

Last edited:

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
If there are issues like that involved or if she has a major preference, I let the lady bring suitable condoms. As I've tried to say, it's not a huge problem if they are a little snug - besides, I'm sure you can get large non-latex condoms. :smile:

You can indeed!

An ex of mine had the most amazing list of allergies, which included dogs to the point where he couldn't even be in the same house that one lived in and was cleaned top to bottom before he arrived, and latex... Now I've no issue with buying condoms for him because they were out of stock at his end of the country, but getting rid of my dog... :eek:

Anyway, sex with someone sneezing that much... funny as hell, but not all that fulfilling :redface:

He was a good 9" and pretty thick (I didn't measure) and it took me a whole day to track down some larger ones for him, but I did in the end!

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can indeed!

An ex of mine had the most amazing list of allergies, which included dogs to the point where he couldn't even be in the same house that one lived in and was cleaned top to bottom before he arrived, and latex... Now I've no issue with buying condoms for him because they were out of stock at his end of the country, but getting rid of my dog... :eek:

Anyway, sex with someone sneezing that much... funny as hell, but not all that fulfilling :redface:

He was a good 9" and pretty thick (I didn't measure) and it took me a whole day to track down some larger ones for him, but I did in the end!
Ah, well - there's your answer Ms Moxie. :smile: I don't have any allergies, except blackcurrant (serious sickness). Dogs hate me :frown1:. I don't know why, but they do. Anyway, condom-wise - it just goes to show that there are always alternatives if you know where to look.

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Ah, well - there's your answer Ms Moxie. :smile: I don't have any allergies, except blackcurrant (serious sickness). Dogs hate me :frown1:. I don't know why, but they do. Anyway, condom-wise - it just goes to show that there are always alternatives if you know where to look.

Totally off-topic, but you brought it up...

Blackcurrent, is it an actual allergy or just serious sickness? I've not been able to go near the stuff since I was tiny... Love the stuff, but even the smallest amount will make me recreate scenes from the Exorcist (just in a different colour!)

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Blackcurrent, is it an actual allergy or just serious sickness? I've not been able to go near the stuff since I was tiny... Love the stuff, but even the smallest amount will make me recreate scenes from the Exorcist (just in a different colour!)
Ok, I'll take the off-topic blame. :tongue: In my case, after an allergy blood test (someone told me they don't do those anymore? :confused:) there was no mention of blackcurrant. But, I do technically have an issue with the pollen of a rare flower (or something) :tongue:. That's an amazing coincidence! I'm just the same! I was sitting in the back of the car and sipping at a carton of blackcurrant juice when, just like you, I suffered from exorcist vomiting. It's the same now. I love blackcurrant but it hates me. Weird. I feel better for sharing my misfortune with you, though!

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

Ok, I'll take the off-topic blame. :tongue: In my case, after an allergy blood test (someone told me they don't do those anymore? :confused:) there was no mention of blackcurrant. But, I do technically have an issue with the pollen of a rare flower (or something) :tongue:. That's an amazing coincidence! I'm just the same! I was sitting in the back of the car and sipping at a carton of blackcurrant juice when, just like you, I suffered from exorcist vomiting. It's the same now. I love blackcurrant but it hates me. Weird. I feel better for sharing my misfortune with you, though!

Damn it!!!!! Please stay on topic don't derail the thread.....just kidding...have fun...:spankme:

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Why are condom machines only in the mens restroom? Shouldn't they be in the womens restroom also? As someone told me ladies need to be prepared also.
What are your thoughts?

There's a local truck stop restaurant that used to have a condom machine. They remodeled a few years back and it is now a family place but unknown to me if they still have that vending machine. None in the ladies. There was another place that did have a machine but was old and rusted. I told a waitress they should fill that thing. She looked at me like I was from another planet. :eek: Damn this makes me wanna hit up all the restrooms in town just to check. :mad: But a lot of places (gas mini marts) sell singles at the counter.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't need a condom machine, because I don't buy condoms. Ever. Now, I'm perfectly happy to fork over money for them, but I don't wear them, so I don't buy them. Be prepared? HE needs to be prepared. If his guardians didn't teach him that, then he's just not going to get any. End of. This has been a problem for me only once in the entire time I was sexually active before marriage. I only ever met one guy who was frequently unprepared, and it was a simple matter of a trip to the corner store when we discovered he'd run out again. Waiting a little longer for it actually made the initial penetration that much better. And once, when the store on the corner didn't have what he wanted, we ended up at a store closer to his father's house than to his apartment. We very quietly let ourselves in and made use of the living room, on top of, next to, and then underneath his baby grand piano. The change of venue was hot! He actually went upstairs to talk to his Dad before we left, and when we got to his apartment, we had sex again. Yeah, I don't mind not having any condoms in my purse.

When my ex and I broke up, I had some brand or other of larger condoms left over. Lots of them. I tried to give them to my neighbor at one point because the guys I was meeting all rejected those in favor of their preferred brands. She gave them back to me because they were not the ones her dude used. I ended up giving them to my ex.

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
There's a local truck stop restaurant that used to have a condom machine. They remodeled a few years back and it is now a family place but unknown to me if they still have that vending machine. None in the ladies. There was another place that did have a machine but was old and rusted. I told a waitress they should fill that thing. She looked at me like I was from another planet. :eek: Damn this makes me wanna hit up all the restrooms in town just to check. :mad: But a lot of places (gas mini marts) sell singles at the counter.

I will be waiting on your report. Double spaced please.

And ummmm....what are you doing spending time at a truck stop? :hmmm:

Ronado

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Now a days Walmart, walgreems and cvs are on each major street. Machines are cool but I can just run in there if I need to stock up. I wouldnt mind a condom dispenser in my house though, better then hiding them in a box in a cabinet

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
15 odd years ago worked in Sydney and we gave away HEAPS of the Ansell variety, literally boxes and boxes, was the job i was in.
xGeuss the NSW Govt was doing its bit to combat that dastardly virus etc.
Anyone who wanted them practically forced them on ignorant organizations ha
Female condoms were not so much the rage, unfortunately.
Think condom machines are handy no matter where, especially in University areas, and should all be FREE
(if they are / not dont know?)

reminds me of this french frie/chip making machine haha i experienced in Holland wow i was mesmerized re it, haha kept going back and back to it, it even dropped a dollop of mayonaise on the finished product, ha yummy
Had already passsed thru Japan and we know there penchant for automated m/cs, never come across one, maybe theyre not a chip eating culture? ha
(NZ had never had such m/cs, nor used mayonaise on chips?)
enz

VernalTiger

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't think of many times I've seen vending machines in public toilets. Most frequently, they seem to stock novelty fruit flavoured ones, and I wouldn't trust them at all. I'm pretty sure I lost my virginity to a vending machine condom (there was a whispered argument with his mate over who would go get it, and possibly an exchange of appropriate coins) and I remember it being really thick and unpleasant.

These days I have my own (and end up using them 90% of the time), and if a guy has a problem with them then he should have brought his own. I also put them on myself because there's an alarming number of guys out there who don't know what they're doing with them.