Condom Size

blahblahblah80

Just Browsing
Media
I have never had sex yet, and I'm planning on buying my first condom. I need to figure out which size is right for me. I plugged my measurements in a generator online and they told me I should use Magnums, but I don't think that's right. Here are my measurements:

Length: 7 in, 18 cm
Circumference: 5.5 in, 14 cm
Width: 2 in, 5 cm

The head of my penis is the same size, if not smaller, than the rest of my penis.

Thank you for helping! :smile:

BS1984

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Get magnums. I'm around the same size as you and wear them. They work perfectly.

B_Hey22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never had sex yet, and I'm planning on buying my first condom. I need to figure out which size is right for me. I plugged my measurements in a generator online and they told me I should use Magnums, but I don't think that's right. Here are my measurements:

Length: 7 in, 18 cm
Circumference: 5.5 in, 14 cm
Width: 2 in, 5 cm

The head of my penis is the same size, if not smaller, than the rest of my penis.

Thank you for helping! :smile:

Where did you find the condom size generator. I want to see what they suggest for me

B_davidfox

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Another vote for Magnums. I, too, am about your size. I struggle to get regular condoms over my cock head, and sometimes my dick decides it's had enough abuse and starts to back off. Magnums are perfect.

You can masturbate with them if you want to test.

There are variety packs around, but those in this area rarely include the much larger ones.

Edit:
"Unfortunately, due to your well above average size there are not a whole lot of different condoms that will fit. You may even want to try out some large condoms for more of a variety. You can browse extra large condoms by choosing the extra large section in our navigation."

I'm not sure how accurate this is though.

Last edited by a moderator:

blahblahblah80

Just Browsing
Media
OK, so I just tried the Trojan Magnums, and they seemed a little big for me. It was way bigger for my head, but it was snug enough at the base. In fact, at the base it left a ring mark where the condom was unrolled to. I know that the condom would never fall off during sex because the base is "tappered," but should I go to a normal size considering the condom moves around my penis in certain areas where my penis is smaller, such as the head?

Again, my measurements are 7" or 18 cm (length) x 5.5" or 14 cm (circumference). And my width is 2" or 5 cm.

thedrainman

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last edited:

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
try different ones on for size and comfort. when I found the "right" one, it was really obvious. also try dry and lubricated to see if you prefer one or the other. also try a touch of lube inside the rubber and see if you find it more comfortable.

the tighter ring on the end is to keep it from slipping off, which you certainly don't want to happen. it's embarrassing to go looking for it when you pull out and it's not there.