Condoms too small?

kurt1977

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is not much communication about the need and availability of big size condoms for well endowed men. Most pharmacies don't have them. I have to spot areas where to buy them (and that changes all the time) or order on Amazon. I tried Durex XL and Mates Skyn Large. When I was a beginner, I did not know of the existence of XL condoms and on several occasions, the regular sized condoms cracked... You can imagine the danger of not communicating this simple information. Fortunately, no bad things happened to me. Actually, the same applies for men with very small sized penis. They too can have problems with a regular size condoms. That's why Enrique Iglesias has launched a range of small sized condoms. It should be possible for men to enter any pharmacy and buy a S, M or L pack of condoms. Simple. In order to protect most men's ego, it doesn't happen. How stupid.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Check out "Coripa" Condoms. You can order them online from a U. S. Firm known as condomania.

They have a size kit you download to determine your correct size. Then order them.

I believe the "They Fit" of a few years ago now has a new name.

They work fine and are certainly available in the correct size for the vast majority of males here at LPSG.

sams5

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
im over 8x6 and yh normal rubbers are just too tight round my dick. King sized johnnys work best hah

booboo56

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try magnums for sure man. All the regular ones strangle my girthy cock and kill sensation. Plus with magnums, your gf might even start calling you magnum to her friends like mine does...

This thread is from '06. I think he's figured it out by now.