Conner Bobay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kk_kaleb

Legendary Member
Media
Conner needs to learn it’s not because it’s been “leaked” it’s bc he does the same jerk off vids and mirror pics over and over and over. How many times can you watch practically the same jo vid.. yeah it’s a “new” vid but same as the other 200 times he jerked it off.. we need something more exciting. Just like Youtubers who fall off bc they make the same vids and vlogs over and over. It gets stale. Ofc he’s very handsome tho. I will give him that one.

reece86

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Conner needs to learn it’s not because it’s been “leaked” it’s bc he does the same jerk off vids and mirror pics over and over and over. How many times can you watch practically the same jo vid.. yeah it’s a “new” vid but same as the other 200 times he jerked it off.. we need something more exciting. Just like Youtubers who fall off bc they make the same vids and vlogs over and over. It gets stale. Ofc he’s very handsome tho. I will give him that one.
I'm not a fan of the perm lol

D

deleted9750081

View attachment 45663621 View attachment 45663631

So for the non hate train ppl … he is looking really hot right now . Probably his hottest in a long time . Doing more butt play than ever (personally I’m not into it but I get ppl are ) his page is cheap so kinda worth it for $5 if just curious without wanting to spend money … but if you already seen his stuff then maybe it’s more of the same
I agree he’s looking great, and only $5 is very tempting, but I’d wanna hold out until he’s definitely posting new kinds of content

Status
Not open for further replies.