Conor's world - @conorsworld

iLoveTheo

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Those are from his Twitter tho, I'm wondering if anyone subscribed to him.

Also I wonder where he is from, he might be living in germany since he asked some other germans for collabs, but his accent is definitely neither german nor british-english nor american-english, I can't put my finger on it.

And since his name is most likely Conor or Connor one would think he is from the UK or the US, but he's uncut so he's most likely not from the US.

jtcamrn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Those are from his Twitter tho, I'm wondering if anyone subscribed to him.

Also I wonder where he is from, he might be living in germany since he asked some other germans for collabs, but his accent is definitely neither german nor british-english nor american-english, I can't put my finger on it.

And since his name is most likely Conor or Connor one would think he is from the UK or the US, but he's uncut so he's most likely not from the US.
don't think i've heard his voice. (can you link it?)

i assumed he was Irish at first based on his name (Conor is actually the older spelling of the Irish name & Connor, Conner etc are anglicisations) but he's clearly in mainland europe in most of his content (based on the plugs and vibe and view out the window). he also location tags most of his tiktoks to random places in California which I assume is an anonymisation effort so the same is prob true of the name. so yeah i'm guessing central Europe somewhere?