Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: PopularTongue
D

deleted17165621

*squee!* Cummy kiss, love it!
CF - Eli and Calan kissing.gif

I liked this release, but I'm a fan of rub n' tug scenes. Especially when the guys involved are as hot as these two. I would like to see them fuck though, so hopefully, CF will pair them up again.

ColemanBeau

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
D

deleted17165621

Question for you knowledgeable CF historians. I read people mentioning 'the Vegas house', I assume that is CF HQ where Jason films and maybe lives. Has it always been the same house, just maybe the rooms are redecorated over time?

Could he film in the stone shower still? Are these the same rooms used today? The windows in the last pic with Dane look like maybe it is the same house.

CF - Jeff blowing Cade.jpg

CF - Elijah and Ty.jpg

CF - Ryan and Patrick.jpg

CF - Dirk and Pete.jpg

CF - Dane and Chris.jpg

MrKit84

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Question for you knowledgeable CF historians. I read people mentioning 'the Vegas house', I assume that is CF HQ where Jason films and maybe lives. Has it always been the same house, just maybe the rooms are redecorated over time?

Could he film in the stone shower still? Are these the same rooms used today? The windows in the last pic with Dane look like maybe it is the same house.

View attachment 82390721

View attachment 82390741

View attachment 82390751

View attachment 82390771

View attachment 82391361
The were in Kansa first, Then Florida and then Vegas, the Reno and now they are in Oregon. So, Those shower days are well in the past.

Quietist

Loved Member
Media

CF’s model house aka studio is currently (since mid-2019) their third one in Reno.
One more scene from that house to go and they have published most of their Nevada scenes (solos and gay) from this address. I.e. 312 scenes. In Las Vegas they were successively based at 7 different addresses. Their first LV-address is now called “Graffiti Mansion” (S Pioneer Way). If you look it up on Google Maps you might recognise the pool etc. They did lots of open air recordings there. They can’t do that at their current location, no pool, neighbours are close by, etc. Jason and his partner don’t live at the same address now, maybe they did in the past.

Most scenes (gay and solos) up till now were recorded in Florida. I still don’t have the correct number (yet), but it’s over 600.

I noticed that Wyatt’s solo and the new Eli/Calan scene were not recorded in the current model house / studio. I don’t think they again moved to another address. I rather think these scenes were recorded at the model’s home. Or maybe these were recorded during their trip to Oregon and California.

strokemeavalon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
YEA. The scene of Trey slapping Reed on the ass and him saying "I know you like my ass" :kissing_heart:
I love the one of Beau and Max in the shower after they had sex and they're kissing, Beau looks into the camera and says "He's mine."

D

deleted17165621

CF’s model house aka studio is currently (since mid-2019) their third one in Reno.
One more scene from that house to go and they have published most of their Nevada scenes (solos and gay) from this address. I.e. 312 scenes. In Las Vegas they were successively based at 7 different addresses. Their first LV-address is now called “Graffiti Mansion” (S Pioneer Way). If you look it up on Google Maps you might recognise the pool etc. They did lots of open air recordings there. They can’t do that at their current location, no pool, neighbours are close by, etc. Jason and his partner don’t live at the same address now, maybe they did in the past.

Most scenes (gay and solos) up till now were recorded in Florida. I still don’t have the correct number (yet), but it’s over 600.

I noticed that Wyatt’s solo and the new Eli/Calan scene were not recorded in the current model house / studio. I don’t think they again moved to another address. I rather think these scenes were recorded at the model’s home. Or maybe these were recorded during their trip to Oregon and California.
Thank you. It's pretty cool to see one of their former locations. That was a really nice place. So this is from their first LV location, the mansion?

CF - Lucas and Josh.jpg