Cougars die younger - apparently

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You say you can go longer than any woman; bold statement. I was once told that 90% of all sexual encounters a finished because the man is. Women can have multiple orgasms with little or no refractory period. Men just can't say that. Of course this will bring the boasters out. But in most case, I think the women feel they could have gone a little longer if 'he' was able.

big_gp35

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You say you can go longer than any woman; bold statement. I was once told that 90% of all sexual encounters a finished because the man is. Women can have multiple orgasms with little or no refractory period. Men just can't say that. Of course this will bring the boasters out. But in most case, I think the women feel they could have gone a little longer if 'he' was able.

I have always had trouble having orgasms even when I was a teen so it kinda makes the refractory period a moot point in my case. Most women don't like long sex, just good sex anyway. I was just saying I can go for a while. Had an encounter the other night that lasted 2 1/2 hours after a 16 hour workday and 6 hours of flying. Not boasting, just saying age does not have to be a limiting factor if you take care of yourself..............to a certain point of course. I doubt I will be able to do this 20 years from now.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From your pics, you don't cheat on the gym either. You look like you've worked hard with excellent results.

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know I'm a MILF, (my teen aged kid's friends love me, and NO I don't touch them.:rolleyes:) but I'm not sure if I hit 'Cougar' age.
I'm 38, what's the age range of a cougar?

I don't consider myself a Cougar either. I don't pursue young guys. But I do prefer them.

If you google Cougar age range...you get anywhere from 35 & up.

cougar_domme

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well that would make me a puma by those figures, but I am sticking with cougar_domme as my handle lol.
Interesting to see in that Forbes article that they mention women in relationships with much older men suffered the same statistical fate - maybe those women were dying of boredom ;) I know which way I'd rather go!

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All these articles and they say fuck all about why it happens. Which is more interesting to me than sensationalist spin.

It seems there is a correlation though...for some reason. Interesting. Although the 2 year age range for "normal mortality" is a bit low isn't it? I thought the average person chooses a partner that is +/- 3 years older/younger than them?

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On one side there's SI Supermodel Brooklyn Decker (23) and on the other Pam Anderson (42) who's starting to get that "I'm melting" look...

Didn't this entire Cougar thing come about when younger guys, sick and tired of jumping through hoops with women their own age and paying for dates and ending up with nothing but a steep restaurant bill at the end of the night, suddenly found out that and entire generation of over-forty women wanted them for nothing but a stiff, long cock? Psst...I know that's the greatly simplified sociological definition through a married man's eyes.

I took a peek at a Cougar dating website and the women on it look like former swimsuit models. Something tells me the twenty-something studs looking for dates will be disappointed when the Cougar ends up looking like Joy Behar. :biggrin1:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh damnit! I'm a Puma then........i prefer cougar though!:frown1:

That depends on the age of the man you are asking. Men in their 20s think women in their 30s are cougars. Men in their 30s think cougars are women in theirs 40s. I conducted a very unscientific poll over the holidays at five different parties!

I always thought Sugar daddies had to more with $$$$$$ than with age.

Yeah, I have to agree. I think a sugar daddy could be much younger, but he must have money. A guy over 50 without cash to spend isn't a sugar daddy. I knew a woman who supported her husband who is 25 years older than her. He has no money at all.

There is no word for an older man who isn't a sugar daddy, but who is seeing a younger woman.