Cougars

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was in my early twenties, I enjoyed a few flings with "cougars" (three to be exact)although at the time, the phrase hadn't caught on yet. My roomate used to call one very attractive married woman in her late thirties who lived in our apartment building and who I'd occaisionally have a mid afternoon fuck with "Mrs. Robinson." Although that nomination does possess a certain charm. What I liked about the older women who I'd hook up with was that they all knew the art of lovemaking--to this day the very best head that I have ever had came from one of these ladies. The other thing was that by not being 19 year old co-eds, all of these cougars managed to take all of me inside of their pussies down to the root, with a great deal of pleasure. More than a few of the girls my own age had trouble with that, at least at first. Beyond that, they weren't interested in finding a boy to marry, or even looking at me as a potential "boyfriend" as was often the case with girls who I'd know from college, but just somebody to fuck them senseless, which I was more than happy to do.

Now that I too am in my "middle age" these women are more the norm for whom I wind up bedding. And I've found that most all of the cougars who I've come across will make an exception to screwing just young studs when there's a man of their own age who comes across as being worthy of their amorous attentions.

What gets me though are middle aged freinds of mine who criticize women for being cougars when they would jump at the chance to get fucked by some perky little twenty year old. I hear it all the time and it just drives me up the wall.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What gets me though are middle aged freinds of mine who criticize women for being cougars when they would jump at the chance to get fucked by some perky little twenty year old. I hear it all the time and it just drives me up the wall.

Exactly. If it's okay for middle-aged men to fuck 20 something women, then it should be just as okay for middle-aged women to do the same with young guys.

D_Blevitt Buttkicker

Experimental Member
Media
when i was 20 years old i fucked for a while a 35 years old woman.
it was really fun back then but i have to admit NOT one of the best fucks i had...
i dont see anything wrong with it, as long it's between adults and everyone is happy

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I like 'em. Some of these women are still very attractive, they usually are generous with picking up drinks and things, and the few I've slept with have been fantastic partners. Plus they sort of up the ante for the younger chicks... just the power of the market in action.

aybee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My favorite type of woman. Strong, confident, sexy, and experienced. You think that chick from the frat party could give a blowjob? You can bet your ass her mom is 10x better. I've been with a few cougars and I must say that they are the best in bed. They know what they want from you and all they ask is that you deliver. I see them on the prowl all the time in the gym. It's their natural habitat. lol

-A.B

big_gp35

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As my wife approaches "cougarness" I find I am more and more physically attracted to her.

I'm 35 and I just can't even fathom hooking up with a 20 something female. I just would not even enjoy having a deep, intimate conversation with someone that age, if that's even possible. Just my opinion. Don't flame me, I see hot young women all over the place. I enjoy looking, but just leave it at that. Personal preference I guess.

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As my wife approaches "cougarness" I find I am more and more physically attracted to her.

^^^ Please keep your seat belt tightened low across your lap and your arms inside the vehicle at all times! Enjoy the ride!! ;)

Generally I stay away from younger men because I find them to be boring and inane and I have been disappointed once I get them home by their over-confidence and lack of listening. Maybe I am not getting them young enough.... hmm....

I would love to come across a well hung, intelligent and charming young man I could torment with pleasure for hours on end, at least once in my life.

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
I don't really care for them. I don't like men who chase real young girls either. A few weekends ago I had an older woman chase me in a bar and completely cut down the shape men in her age group are in (mid 40s) and the thing is, she was showing age herself. Just what a disgusting immature trashbag is what I usually think.

big_gp35

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^^^ Please keep your seat belt tightened low across your lap and your arms inside the vehicle at all times! Enjoy the ride!! ;)

Generally I stay away from younger men because I find them to be boring and inane and I have been disappointed once I get them home by their over-confidence and lack of listening. Maybe I am not getting them young enough.... hmm....

I would love to come across a well hung, intelligent and charming young man I could torment with pleasure for hours on end, at least once in my life.

It was a bit intimidating at first. Here I am getting older and slowing down (IMO) and she's just getting started. Once I let go, and YES, ENJOYED THE RIDE, it has been awesome. Its the best our relationship has ever been, and the sex? Wow!

I've always liked to experiment, and try different things but she was reluctant. Now, she's delightfully suprising me. We had web cam sex the other night, she came out in a sexy outfit with crotchless panties, and a vibrating butt plug (we finally had anal sex, tried but couldn't get it in before) , and then she pulled out a vibrating dildo for her pussy. Awesome, absolutely awesome. I've been driving 500 miles home every other weekend just to get in her pants. I'm like her little bitch boy lately!! LOL She has definitely taken charge and I love it.