1. B_Drake9

B_Drake9 New Member

What are your thoughts on cougars? Luv them or hate them? Envy them or admire them?

2. the_uncut

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    never had one but I definitely wanna try

3. AquaEyes11010

AquaEyes11010 Active Member

Albums:
    They require a large outdoor enclosure, probably need permits to keep. I'm not much of a cat fan, myself, but if I was to get an exotic, I'd probably lean more towards a serval.

;-)

4. At.your.cervix

Gold Member

Albums:
    When I was in my early twenties, I enjoyed a few flings with "cougars" (three to be exact)although at the time, the phrase hadn't caught on yet. My roomate used to call one very attractive married woman in her late thirties who lived in our apartment building and who I'd occaisionally have a mid afternoon fuck with "Mrs. Robinson." Although that nomination does possess a certain charm. What I liked about the older women who I'd hook up with was that they all knew the art of lovemaking--to this day the very best head that I have ever had came from one of these ladies. The other thing was that by not being 19 year old co-eds, all of these cougars managed to take all of me inside of their pussies down to the root, with a great deal of pleasure. More than a few of the girls my own age had trouble with that, at least at first. Beyond that, they weren't interested in finding a boy to marry, or even looking at me as a potential "boyfriend" as was often the case with girls who I'd know from college, but just somebody to fuck them senseless, which I was more than happy to do.

Now that I too am in my "middle age" these women are more the norm for whom I wind up bedding. And I've found that most all of the cougars who I've come across will make an exception to screwing just young studs when there's a man of their own age who comes across as being worthy of their amorous attentions.

What gets me though are middle aged freinds of mine who criticize women for being cougars when they would jump at the chance to get fucked by some perky little twenty year old. I hear it all the time and it just drives me up the wall.

5. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

Exactly. If it's okay for middle-aged men to fuck 20 something women, then it should be just as okay for middle-aged women to do the same with young guys.

6. D_Blevitt Buttkicker

when i was 20 years old i fucked for a while a 35 years old woman.
    it was really fun back then but i have to admit NOT one of the best fucks i had...
    i dont see anything wrong with it, as long it's between adults and everyone is happy

7. cdog204

Gold Member

Albums:
    I like 'em. Some of these women are still very attractive, they usually are generous with picking up drinks and things, and the few I've slept with have been fantastic partners. Plus they sort of up the ante for the younger chicks... just the power of the market in action.

8. takeyourmark

takeyourmark Member

Albums:
    i don't mess with cougars more than 10 years my senior. just a preference since my mom is only 15 yrs older than me. don't wanna fuck someone my mom's age. lol

9. mariamluvsEMbig

Gold Member

Albums:
    i hope i am one 20 years from now

10. aybee

aybee Member

My favorite type of woman. Strong, confident, sexy, and experienced. You think that chick from the frat party could give a blowjob? You can bet your ass her mom is 10x better. I've been with a few cougars and I must say that they are the best in bed. They know what they want from you and all they ask is that you deliver. I see them on the prowl all the time in the gym. It's their natural habitat. lol

-A.B

11. aybee

aybee Member

Sexiness tests confirm that you will be. ;-)

-A.B

12. Tristain1675

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I haven't yet, but I want to try being with a cougar once pretty much more than anything.

13. B_FatMushroomHead

B_FatMushroomHead New Member

Just like any other chick. If she's hot and wants it...bat sinkage will commence.

14. big_gp35

big_gp35 New Member

Albums:
    As my wife approaches "cougarness" I find I am more and more physically attracted to her.

I'm 35 and I just can't even fathom hooking up with a 20 something female. I just would not even enjoy having a deep, intimate conversation with someone that age, if that's even possible. Just my opinion. Don't flame me, I see hot young women all over the place. I enjoy looking, but just leave it at that. Personal preference I guess.

15. L_Lynn

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ^^^ Please keep your seat belt tightened low across your lap and your arms inside the vehicle at all times! Enjoy the ride!! ;)

Generally I stay away from younger men because I find them to be boring and inane and I have been disappointed once I get them home by their over-confidence and lack of listening. Maybe I am not getting them young enough.... hmm....

I would love to come across a well hung, intelligent and charming young man I could torment with pleasure for hours on end, at least once in my life.

16. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

How old does a woman have to be to be a cougar?

17. THEDUDEofDestiny

Gold Member

I don't really care for them. I don't like men who chase real young girls either. A few weekends ago I had an older woman chase me in a bar and completely cut down the shape men in her age group are in (mid 40s) and the thing is, she was showing age herself. Just what a disgusting immature trashbag is what I usually think.

18. THEDUDEofDestiny

Gold Member

and yes i boned her

19. big_gp35

big_gp35 New Member

Albums:

It was a bit intimidating at first. Here I am getting older and slowing down (IMO) and she's just getting started. Once I let go, and YES, ENJOYED THE RIDE, it has been awesome. Its the best our relationship has ever been, and the sex? Wow!

I've always liked to experiment, and try different things but she was reluctant. Now, she's delightfully suprising me. We had web cam sex the other night, she came out in a sexy outfit with crotchless panties, and a vibrating butt plug (we finally had anal sex, tried but couldn't get it in before) , and then she pulled out a vibrating dildo for her pussy. Awesome, absolutely awesome. I've been driving 500 miles home every other weekend just to get in her pants. I'm like her little bitch boy lately!! LOL She has definitely taken charge and I love it.

20. D_Cock_Hudson

D_Cock_Hudson New Member

I had more fun with a 35 year old a few years ago than with anyone else.

Draft saved Draft deleted