Cougars

^^^ Please keep your seat belt tightened low across your lap and your arms inside the vehicle at all times! Enjoy the ride!! ;)

Generally I stay away from younger men because I find them to be boring and inane and I have been disappointed once I get them home by their over-confidence and lack of listening. Maybe I am not getting them young enough.... hmm....

I would love to come across a well hung, intelligent and charming young man I could torment with pleasure for hours on end, at least once in my life.

I'm right here!
 
I'd love to date/have sex with one at least once in my life. The thought of an older women taking control in the bed room is such a turn on for me. Plus they are much more mature than girls my age and way more confident.


wait a few years and they will be your age. you aren't missing anything but cellulite and personalities jaded by a few more jaded relationships
 
Cougars hmmm that's the thing i had one and she was everything i expected :) Sex after her was boring for a couple of years, still haven't had anyone make me go "OMG i didn't know my penis could do that" haha :)
 
Guess I'm in a minority too because I've never been offended by the term cougar. I don't fit any of the predatory aspects of the term (if there any, I guess there are to some) but I like the implication of power, sexuality, grace, wisdom, panache.

but there isn't all that much implied really
it just means they go after younger guys
guys liking younger women arn't thought to be sexy or graceful or to have any real wisdom...
 
Funny...men going after younger women are pervert - can;t handle a real woman - have control issues so they date younger....

I think the same thing could be said about cougars.

So guys......take em use while they use you and then dump them. They get old like the men they can't handle and put down for being old and hopefully they end up old and lonely because their immature attitude that lead them to be cougars should bite them in their arse.

They want to spend their last couple of years screwing me before they are washed up - fine with me. I still have years to go and women my own age to have a real relationship with.
 
They require a large outdoor enclosure, probably need permits to keep. I'm not much of a cat fan, myself, but if I was to get an exotic, I'd probably lean more towards a serval.

;-)

I'm right there with you. Cougars are magnificent but too dangerous. I also like their smaller counterparts, the servals ^.^ I SOOO wish I had one

Anyway O.O yes... I'd totally do a hot (person) cougar
There's one at my work and omg she walked in the other day and I notice how well kept her figure was and how soft her skin and fingers were... I totally wanted to do her
 
A cougar, to me, is a woman 35-45 in her sexual prime. She is always on the hunt for that next great sex adventure. Generally that is applied to younger more energetic males, but it is not limited to them. The term carries some preconceptions. Mature, sexy, self confident, and knows what she wants and how she wants it. Even if she lets her partner make most of the choices, which would be extrememly rare, the cougar remains in control.

I know three women that fall under the title of cougar. They have husbands the same age as them. The cougar is hitting her sexual peek and her husbands had his 20 years ago. Naturally the cougar is not satisfies and feels the need to hunt. As far as I know only one of the three has actually gone outside their marrage to satisfy their sexual hunger. I "know" because she has suduced me a few times in the past. The other two are content to flirt and revell in the attention they get.