Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
My post personally is in reference to this gathering activity amid a fucking pandemic.

Wanna fuck younger men? Have the actual fuck at it. But maybe wait to meet new people and hook up until there's a remote handle on the deadly virus ravaging the country.

More people than ever? Bunch of selfish fucking morons. I'm not sorry. Can you tell?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Also. Availability is not the only expression of sexual liberation.

More important is an ethical, responsible and enthusiastic embrace of expressing sexuality as one sees fit.

A person can be liberated with one partner, no partner. A person can be deeply repressed and have unlimited partners.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Don't mean to interupt the awesome chat here but it's funny you should say that. Once found a golden big dick key chain that had wings on it. Was one of the funniest things i've ever found in my entire life. Gave it to my lady at the time and she had a good chuckle from it too.

Never in a million years would i have thought of looking for anything like that or making one myself. Full on dick chain. lol

carved wood penis “fetishes” as keychains, or, uh, “art,” were plentiful in Jamaica.

I almost got one for my friend who really likes Jamaican men, in theory.

I bought a carving of Nanny of the Maroons.

D

deleted1846971

What is the required age difference to qualify as “Cougaring”? For instance if she is 60 & he is 40 does that qualify? How about 65 and 45?

Is there an age where no matter the difference he is too old to qualify for Cougars?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I guess I'm super sheltered, I've never been to an illegal gambling den in my life.
What should I be imaging here? Like something from The Sopranos, or an evil bingo hall? :confused:

Fingers crossed for evil bingo hall.

Human blood dobbers and bat bingo wings.

DarkoRabbit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What is the required age difference to qualify as “Cougaring”? For instance if she is 60 & he is 40 does that qualify? How about 65 and 45?

Is there an age where no matter the difference he is too old to qualify for Cougars?

Here's a question... I live and work where there are many mountain lions. If one of them (a female) mauls me (a male that is older than its possible lifespan), does it blink out of existence because a situation occurred in which it cannot exist? Does the universe have a tantrum and explode? Does the cosmos affix a reality "band-aid" by morphing it into a bear, turning me into a kid, etc.?

Damn I need more sleep. :)

D

deleted1846971

I guess I'm super sheltered, I've never been to an illegal gambling den in my life.
What should I be imaging here? Like something from The Sopranos, or an evil bingo hall? :confused:
I’ve never been to one either. I have been to speakeasies and those are cool. That’s my redeeming “I’m not sheltered” experience.

Reactions: nailz

DarkoRabbit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Should I move away to prevent the imminent destruction or unknown transformation of reality, or just to make it less likely to become cat food? Sounds like a plan. I want to sail the South Pacific, and doubt I'll find any cougars treading water after me there.

DarkoRabbit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Who else imagined an anthropomorphic cougar with a cute captain's hat using a periscope to look for this moby dick? :D

In this version, it purrs "From Hell's Heart I Scratch At Thee!" before its clawed paw smacks a button and the scene cuts to the ding-a-ling's dinghy exploding in a way that Michael Bay would call excessive. :)

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual

and the flip side is:
At what age do we no longer think a guy is a dirty old man when his girlfriend/partner/wife is more than 15 years younger. Asking for a friend.

D

deleted1846971

and the flip side is:
At what age do we no longer think a guy is a dirty old man when his girlfriend/partner/wife is more than 15 years younger. Asking for a friend.
I love this question! I will sit aside and enjoy the answers of the esteemed LPSG women.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Here's a question... I live and work where there are many mountain lions. If one of them (a female) mauls me (a male that is older than its possible lifespan), does it blink out of existence because a situation occurred in which it cannot exist? Does the universe have a tantrum and explode? Does the cosmos affix a reality "band-aid" by morphing it into a bear, turning me into a kid, etc.?

Damn I need more sleep. :)

Heh, near Morrison, here.
Cougar to me means mountain lion.

D

deleted1846971

and the flip side is:
One thing. I know a couple who are 25+ years married (3 grown children) and their age difference would be a scandal today. They’re always vague about when they got married and about their age because of this. I always think how weird it must be for them to accept that their wedding date would be a massive scandal if people knew.

Reactions: Scarletbegonia