Cougars

O

OldFirm08

Just a question....I'm 62. So do I still call older women than me Cougars? :)Maybe Panthers......little chuckle to myself there :) :)

To me, Cougars are very sexually active, fit, gym workout bodies who are often widowed and in their 50's...late 40s' is almost 'young' now. By 60 something if they've lost the physical fitness aspect of their appearance, then they , like me at age 70, are just OLD FUKS,,and we are lucky if not in a nursing home. Cougars have a time limit I'd guess. and past menopause is certainly one of the restrictions on keeping the rating of A #1 Cougar for a woman. So old ladies, join the rest of us unlucky old men with boner problems and just be satisfied with whatever kind of consentual fun sexy things you can get out of us OR that we can talk you into trying out

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
To me, Cougars are very sexually active, fit, gym workout bodies who are often widowed and in their 50's...late 40s' is almost 'young' now. By 60 something if they've lost the physical fitness aspect of their appearance, then they , like me at age 70, are just OLD FUKS,,and we are lucky if not in a nursing home. Cougars have a time limit I'd guess. and past menopause is certainly one of the restrictions on keeping the rating of A #1 Cougar for a woman. So old ladies, join the rest of us unlucky old men with boner problems and just be satisfied with whatever kind of consentual fun sexy things you can get out of us OR that we can talk you into trying out
Luckily...."boner problems" are not an issue at the moment. Unluckily... it still leads to idle times of procrastination..........