Could you take an 8" girth.

Demian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did not read the previous pages so apologies if this has been said, but In a different forum I posted about the last big measurement study and after measuring 1,667 penises they found only one with a 7.5 inch girth and none with a 7 inch girth. So once you hit 6.5 inches that is really big and extremely rare. As someone with a lot of girth, I can say that fantasy and reality with girth are two different things and given the extremely limited condom choices for someone with significant girth - I would say the market is telling you that girth over even 6 inches is rare enough that there is little market for it.

That makes a lot of sense, never thought of it that way. Like people who have big feet and can never find their size at the store. They need to order the shoes in advance before purchasing them.

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All women crave the feeling to be stretched by a very girthy cock, sex with it is the best feeling in the world. Sex with a huge clock is always better don't let women in here fool you.. Nothing beats it..;);):p:p:):):D:D

to be clear i'm obviously joking.. hehe 8 smileys are enough to indicate that..!!!

Reactions: Gamel and ronin001

JP66

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Closet Donkey:

I'm not sure what 8" of girth looks like but . . . . wow! I'm pretty sure I'd give it a try. If I'd find that much girth pleasurable or not is something that I cannot answer.

I've never met anyone with that kind of girth. I kind of think I'd lock up and it would take a lot of lust, lube and liquor to get me to relax.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen
Karmen, you are beautiful and delightful! Yowzas! :biggrin1:

JP66

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 7.5....at the last 2 inches. 6.6 mid way. I honestly never thought of it being a big deal. At 52, the girls my age love it and I'm feeling better about filling a woman up. I was always so hung up on length. I'm only 6" on the dot, but I can't touch my fingers around it!

Reactions: Kcub and BaddJack

Kcub

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm 7.5....at the last 2 inches. 6.6 mid way. I honestly never thought of it being a big deal. At 52, the girls my age love it and I'm feeling better about filling a woman up. I was always so hung up on length. I'm only 6" on the dot, but I can't touch my fingers around it!

A 6in chode does sound like a lot of fun and 7.5 the last 3rd wowsers @.@
Looking good ^_^

SurprisedBig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
TinyPrincess,

“Honestly, I doubt if 1 in 100 even meet a 6”+”

Actually, that way over estimates it. A study combining most of the published studies gave the mean erect circumference as 11.66 cm with a std dev of 1.1. Cutting through the statistical calculations, the probability of 6” is 0.0567%, or 5.6 in 10,000, or 1 in 1,785. The probability of 6.5” is WAY less: .0000000031%, or 3 in 10,000000, or 1 in 3.3 million. 1in 100 men would be 5.6” Of course the number of men that you have sex with would determine the odds that you would meet one of the 1 in 100 or the 1 in 1785; the more, the higher the odds.

Why, you ask, have I looked at this in such detail? Well, I am between 6.5 and 6.7 in the middle, and 7.25+ at the base, and about 6.75 in length depending on the erection. (BTW, that study said there is close to a near identical relationship between erect length and circumference—the latter being .89 of length. So, I am consistent with that.)

It has been a curse.

Much of our 40+ year marriage has been severely starved of sex, because it has caused her so much pain.

We had no concept of relative size, as we have been monogamous. She went to doctors alone, and they made no assumptions about size, and looked for years at everything from scaring from endometriosis, to a too tight episiotomy, fibroids, prolapse, vaginisimus, you name it. Nothing helped permanently. Finally, late in several repeated looks at vaginisimus, a pelvic floor physical therapist was talking about dilators with me present and I pointed out that the largest she was giving us was no where near the girth I was. Her answer was to go to a sex store and buy a dildo that size after reaching the largest dilator. It was not real easy to find one that size. That got me into researching exactly how far out I was. That research brought home the reality that I was not “normal” and discovering that is what got me to LPSG, emphasis on the “SUPPORT”, seeking help. I have been looking in Women’s Issues to see if I could find any women who have dealt with this problem successfully.

Unfortunately, she did end up having prolapse surgery. After that, the pain was even worse. After several years, another pelvic PT advised that the vaginal attachment used in that surgery had created point partway up the vagina that was pinched and scarred. She said that a thinner penis might be able to slide past it, but there is no way that I can fit past that. Basically, our intercourse life is over.

So, I originally came to LPSG seeking help, not to brag. Such size is not always a blessing. I envy the husbands/bf’s of you size queens. I wish I WERE exaggerating my size, then I would not be here because we would be busy having sex.

thick_guy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Adding my experience as a data point.

Like @SurprisedBig, I was always aware that I was thicker than average (I'm 7x7, fwiw), but I didn't really have a sense of just how much thicker until I started using condoms - my length wasn't an issue, but my girth sure was. At the time there was a fair amount of data extant on penis length, but not a lot on girth, so I really didn't understand that I was a statistical outlier.

My wife and I have been married for ~24 years. Neither of us had very many other partners prior to getting married - I had four, and she had two. I am sure I am the thickest she has had.

Thankfully, my wife had not had too many issues with my 7" girth over the years - she's a fan, lol. Her sex drive is a little lower than mine, and my size can make her a bit sore, so we have found that taking a day or two off between sessions works best for her. She loves my size, though, and comes regularly from PIV sex. She has also has said several times over the years that she is glad I'm not any bigger, as she is not sure she could take it and doubts she would enjoy it. Take that for what it;s worth, but it is from someone who has experience 25 years experience with a girthy penis :)

crankshaft

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LMAO! I've read this thread and thought about it .if someone thinks they have 8" girth,they need to "get the hat" .cut the bullshit.

Also who ever came up the the method to measure girth is a idoit! A better way to measure the diameter of something is with a dial cailper or a mic .

Letsgetitpopn

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LMAO! I've read this thread and thought about it .if someone thinks they have 8" girth,they need to "get the hat" .cut the bullshit.

Also who ever came up the the method to measure girth is a idoit! A better way to measure the diameter of something is with a dial cailper or a mic .
Now that is real! Most people haven't ever heard of a mic.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

well if you want to measuring it that way i'm 7.85"

Reactions: BaddJack